European PlayStation Store Heavily Discounts Assetto Corsa and DLC

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by GTPNewsWire, Jan 19, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

D3V, marcvic and VBR like this.
  2. Marky264

Marky264

Been waiting for this! Held off until now but getting all the DLC Packs & The Season Pass!

lancia delta hf likes this.
  3. Lewis_Hamilton_

Lewis_Hamilton_

You haven't tried any yet? Send your loved ones a postcard, you might as well wave goodbye to your spare time starting now.

Johnnypenso and ALB123 like this.
  4. RodolphoPNeto

RodolphoPNeto

Got the game only a couple of months ago, tried that and failed. STILL worth it though :lol:

ALB123 likes this.
  5. ColinNZ

ColinNZ

How does this play on the DS4?

6. artem9000

artem9000

Sesto Elemento on the pic didn't delivered to console version yet.

Need time to adjust, not as bad as people say. Anyway game is must-have, another level of simulation.

ColinNZ likes this.
  7. Fredzy

Fredzy

What is the likelihood that this sale will happen North America soon??

8. CavUk1

CavUk1

I would like to buy but not worth even £10 if the handling is rubbish, I thought I read a review saying the handling on consoles is not very good

9. De_Breuk

De_Breuk

If you get the season pass will it get you all the dlc that has already been released?

Lord Protector likes this.
  10. DaniBvo_

DaniBvo_

Handling with a wheel is utterly delicious, believe me - FFB on my T300 feels strong and natural, it's a blast to drive. Haven't tried with DS4, though.

Sikumatchbox and @nndr3w like this.
  11. @nndr3w

@nndr3w

Downloaded this this morning plus the season pass. Really enjoying it and yet to play with the settings. Handles really well with T300RS. Mush better than PC2 imo. Im sure PC2 would be better if I found the perfect settings, but theres a lot messing around to get there. AC seems pretty great out of the box :). Definitely worth £10 whilst I'm waiting for GTS to introduce new tracks and cars!

VBR likes this.
  12. John G

John G

Just ordered red pack - looking forward to a bit of classic ferrari action. Also got R2R even tho I'm not fussed about any of those cars but there was a minimum fund to be added in PSN store so figured might as well spend it - and this completes all my DLC too now

Oh and handling on PS4 blows GTS out the way (T300RS)

@nndr3w likes this.
  13. VBR

VBR Premium

That's great value for money right there!

:D

Sikumatchbox likes this.
  14. Lewis_Hamilton_

Lewis_Hamilton_

I'm not sure what review you where reading, but you must have passed the dozens, maybe hundreds, that praise the handling model in this game. It is the very thing this game became known for after all. The handling on consoles and PC are the same because there are no changes to the physics engine.

It's not the handling or feedback you should be worrying about, it's one of the best out there, it's the lack of content and things to do that you should worry about. The game won't be for you if you like modifying cars, proper championships or lots of varied online racing. It's more for people who are into the authentic driving experience itself, even if it's mostly hotlapping by yourself or having the occasional AI/online race.

15. The R2R pack is a brilliant pack. I was only looking forward to 2 cars it but its all good. The Audi TT cup car has push to pass feature that many aren't aware of. It gives you extra power but you can only use It 17 times.
    Buying all this DLC in one go is going to feel like a new game.
    lol wut? How is it even possible to come across one of these reviews?

16. SestoScudo

SestoScudo

Should I actually get this game?? I just bought a new steering wheel the t300 rs Ferrari GTE edition for my PS4 Pro. I have PC2, GT Sport, Dirt Rally and Driveclub for my car/racing collection.

Im looking strongly into Assetto Corsa since plays very good on a steering wheel im nto surprised this game was made for the steering wheel. Since there is no damn news of GTR3 i might as well add AC to my list of racing games to play.

17. @nndr3w

@nndr3w

Yes, I have GTS, PC2 & Drive Club. Got this today and i'm loving it. Im also using T300 :)

18. 35mm

35mm Premium

Everyone with a wheel should have this game. It's as simple as that.

Johnnypenso, Traks1, Scaff and 3 others like this.
  19. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

^As above. It would be a sin if someone owns a wheel and doesn’t have Assetto Corsa.

Johnnypenso likes this.
  20. Metalogic

Metalogic

Wait, doesn't the Season Pass give you all the DLC packs anyway?

21. gt_fan

gt_fan Premium

Waiting for a sale to complete my DLC collection on PS4. Not sure why I'm buying it since I already have the same on PC...

Edit: Done deal..

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  22. FPV MIC

FPV MIC

Australia is connected to the Euro store so it's on sale now for us, great prices as well.:tup:

23. Metalogic

Metalogic

I have it on PC, but am wondering if I'll be able to get better graphics on my PS4 Pro (my PC has an Nvidia 970M)?

24. gt_fan

gt_fan Premium

Graphics quality is dependent on card while on PS4 is fixed. It looks better on my PC but not a whole lot better. Colours are bit richer.

25. OooAhh Cantona

OooAhh Cantona

Unless you have a committed racing league on PSN, I don’t see a reason to get a AC for PS4. AC on PC has so much more playability because of modding community. I run AC on my laptop with GTX 970 (same as your 970M?). Graphics are good for me.

VBR likes this.
  26. RodolphoPNeto

RodolphoPNeto

It's been said before, if you have a wheel, AC is a must have. It's well pacthed and running smooth.

On PS4 Pro it runs at 4k/60fps, but if you can run it well enough on PC, stick with the PC because the modding community on this one is strong.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  27. Metalogic

Metalogic

Okay, I'll probably stick to just the PC version. Still prefer Raceroom Racing Experience on my PC having said that! :-)

28. zebik

zebik

Have they changed controls setup so one can changes buttons arrangement to their liking on DS4 or is it still 3 pre-sets ? That is the only thing that kept me away from that game.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  29. Lilium

Lilium

Just got Ac and Project cars complete edition as well, since both are on discount. and this is for my future ps4 that I shall get in a pair of months :v

Georgeagea and lancia delta hf like this.
  30. You can change them however you like and you can have 5 ( think it's 5) custom presets and they can be accessed while on track. You can also change algorithms settings while on track too. The only thing that needs to be fixed is that you can't turn TC off in hybrid cars while on track. Hopefully that is remedied in the next update.