Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - CopenhagenMusic 

• Thread starter Dean
  • 39 comments
What's so nice about Conchita Wurtz? Don't take it as homophobic or something, but... why? :eek::confused:
Armenia was a lot better IMO.
You know, exactly because of that question: Why not?
Everyone should live the way they want, as long as it won't hurt anybody else, that's the message.

I didn't watch the show, I can't stand the ESC, but I find it great and amusing that she won, not to mention that the message is something I support wholeheartedly.

You know, exactly because of that question: Why not?
Everyone should live the way they want, as long as it won't hurt anybody else, that's the message.

I didn't watch the show, I can't stand the ESC, but I find it great and amusing that she won, not to mention that the message is something I support wholeheartedly.
Of course she can live the way she want. I didn't say anything against this.
But I just feel like the people voted for her because "if you don't vote for her you are a goddamn untolerant homophobe".

I thought people actually rate the performance, not how hard it is to be a trans.
What's cool about hers? The other participants, IMO, deserved better points - Armenia, Ukraine, Iceland, Belarus, Slovenia and even France...

But I just feel like the people voted for her because "if you don't vote for her you are a goddamn untolerant homophobe".

I thought people actually rate the performance, not how hard it is to be a trans.

I didn't vote last night. But I would have given it to Austria solely on musical merit. It would have made for a damn good Bond theme.

The fact that a transvestite was singing it was the kind of offbeat edge you expect to get with Eurovision.

Eurovision has always been about politics and it always will be.
I dunno, I can think of quite a few times where the best song has won it.
2012 - Euphoria, 2009 - Fairytale, 2006 - Hard Rock Hallelujah. It happens occaisionally, but not exclusively.

I dunno, I can think of quite a few times where the best song has won it.
2012 - Euphoria, 2009 - Fairytale, 2006 - Hard Rock Hallelujah. It happens occaisionally, but not exclusively.
I'd even add last years to that list as well, but if those songs came from UK for example, there's no way they would have won.

Malta were awesome last night, and they didn't finish too great...

I'd even add last years to that list as well, but if those songs came from UK for example, there's no way they would have won.

Malta were awesome last night, and they didn't finish too great...
Hmm, I didn't really like the Maltese one. They had great songs for the past 2 years, but this one was a bit dull IMO.

Oh, ****, no! :scared: :lol:
XjZxY1-7lpw.jpg

Back