Evanzo7's GT Gallery

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode Galleries' started by evanzo7, Mar 1, 2014.

1. evanzo7

evanzo7

Hey everyone!

Here I will be posting some of the pictures I have taken during my time playing GT6.
    All my pictures are originals from using the in game Camera and Photomode, I haven't used any programs such as photoshop etc to enhance them.

This first set of pictures are the first ones I have taken in the game, mainly from doing the opening seasonal events.

Take a look and let me know what you think and what things I could possibly do to improve:
    Ronda.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg Ascari Full Track.jpg Tsukuba Circuit.jpg

I will have some more pictures up soon, these will be from league events I have raced in! :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
    Kodje likes this.
  2. Giulietta73

Giulietta73

Nice start Evanzo!!:tup:
    I like the angles of your shots. Have a look here for some compositional tips that will sharpen up your shots:)
    :cheers:

evanzo7 likes this.
  3. evanzo7

evanzo7

Thanks very much for the feedback and tip! :)

I have added some more pictures I haven taken, action shots this time. Autumn Ring - Mini_1.jpg Autumn Ring - Mini_3.jpg Autumn Ring - Mini.jpg Autumn Ring - Mini_2.jpg Autumn Ring - Mini_4.jpg Autumn Ring - Mini_5.jpg Gemasolar.jpg

Kodje and Giulietta73 like this.
  4. Giulietta73

Giulietta73

Nice!!!!:drool:
    A chrome blue Rocket - I gotta get me one of them!! Might have to edit a Saltaire across the bonnet!!;):lol:

evanzo7 likes this.
  5. evanzo7

evanzo7

Haha! I am with you on that one! ;)

I have a few more pics which I'll stick up as well!

M4 Coupe Race at MT Panorama: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_6.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_7.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_8.jpg

M4 Coupe's at Big Willow:
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_1.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_2.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_3.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_4.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_5.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_6.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_7.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_8.jpg

Kodje and Giulietta73 like this.
  6. evanzo7

evanzo7

Here are some more snaps for you to have a look over! :)

New Stingray, picture was taken in the seasonal:
    Daytona Road Course.jpg

After the BMW's in our Sunday League we dd 2 races in the 96 Elise Race Car, here are some pics from the races:
    Deep Forest Raceway.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_3.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_4.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_5.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_6.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_7.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_8.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_9.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_10.jpg Silverstone International Circuit.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_1.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_2.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_3.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_4.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_5.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_6.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_7.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_8.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_9.jpg

Chameleon9000 and Kodje like this.
  7. Kodje

Kodje

You have some very nice shots in yout gallery mate :tup: Various angles, nice use of the game filters. I especially like a lot some pics of the M4 set and the black & white shot in the Elise one.

evanzo7 likes this.
  8. evanzo7

evanzo7

Thanks very much!
    I appreciate the comments! :)

I like to experiment with the filters in the races I do, see what works well with different colours of cars etc.

More pics to come!

9. evanzo7

evanzo7

Here are some snaps from Race one of Season 2 in the GT6 Sunday League I take part in:
    Apricot Hill Raceway_6.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_2.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_3.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_4.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_5.jpg

Kodje likes this.
  10. FP12

FP12

Love the black and white pic with the lotus at deep forest :-)

evanzo7 likes this.
  11. Kodje

Kodje

I like the DOF in shot 2, good use of the filter in shot 3 for a nice toning and great composition in shot 4 :)

evanzo7 likes this.
  12. evanzo7

evanzo7

Thanks!
    I love that shot too!

Thanks, I appreciate the comments! :) I try and have a good mixture of filters to see what works best.

13. evanzo7

evanzo7

I missed race 2 of the League but I was back for Race 3, here are some pics! :)
    Matterhorn Dristelen .jpg Matterhorn Dristelen _1.jpg Matterhorn Dristelen _2.jpg Matterhorn Dristelen _3.jpg Matterhorn Dristelen _4.jpg Matterhorn Dristelen _5.jpg

Kodje likes this.
  14. evanzo7

evanzo7

Some shots from our race at Tsukuba:
    Tsukuba Circuit.jpg Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg Tsukuba Circuit_2.jpg Tsukuba Circuit_3.jpg Tsukuba Circuit_4.jpg Tsukuba Circuit_5.jpg Tsukuba Circuit_6.jpg

Kodje likes this.
  15. Kodje

Kodje

Some great choice of angles in the Matterhorn set (I love the point of view in shot 2). Some solid shots also in the second set, especially the second one (very nice contrast in this b&w shot) and the third (great bokeh).

evanzo7 likes this.
  16. evanzo7

evanzo7

Thanks very much for your comments! I appreciate the feedback, it is good to hear that I am the right lines of taking some nice pictures.

Despite Matterhorn being a track I dislike it does have great scenery for pictures!

17. TF MAN

TF MAN

Your RX-7 Tsukuba set is really good! The second pic looks great in black-and-white and the last one too!

evanzo7 likes this.
  18. evanzo7

evanzo7

Cheers for the comments, I love that second picture as well, up there with some of my best from GT6!

TF MAN likes this.
  19. evanzo7

evanzo7

Some recent pictures from the final race in Season 2 of the Sunday League!

Suzuka Circuit East Course.jpg Suzuka Circuit East Course_1.jpg Suzuka Circuit East Course_2.jpg Suzuka Circuit East Course_3.jpg Suzuka Circuit East Course_4.jpg Suzuka Circuit East Course_5.jpg Suzuka Circuit East Course_6.jpg Suzuka Circuit East Course_7.jpg Suzuka Circuit East Course_8.jpg

TF MAN likes this.
  20. evanzo7

evanzo7

Just check out this beauty!
    Got it around Brands Indy in a 1:04.281 for the Academy, may go back later and try to beat my time!

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg

21. evanzo7

evanzo7

Sunday League Season 3 started tonight!

Here are some snaps from the race:
    Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_3.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_4.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_5.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_6.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_7.jpg

22. evanzo7

evanzo7

Next race was at Eiger Nordwand Short, was a pretty good race as well! :)

Eiger Nordwand Short Track.jpg Eiger Nordwand Short Track_1.jpg Eiger Nordwand Short Track_2.jpg Eiger Nordwand Short Track_3.jpg Eiger Nordwand Short Track_4.jpg Eiger Nordwand Short Track_5.jpg Eiger Nordwand Short Track_6.jpg Eiger Nordwand Short Track_7.jpg Eiger Nordwand Short Track_8.jpg Eiger Nordwand Short Track_9.jpg Eiger Nordwand Short Track_10.jpg Eiger Nordwand Short Track_11.jpg

Kodje likes this.
  23. Kodje

Kodje

Some very nice angles on this last set on Eiger :tup:

evanzo7 likes this.
  24. evanzo7

evanzo7

Very close to being one controller down and having a broken TV but my best run so far is a 1:37.089.

I know I can go faster but this will do for now!

Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

25. evanzo7

evanzo7

Race 3 of Season 3 took part at Silverstone GP Circuit:

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_3.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_4.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_5.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_6.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_7.jpg

mazda787 likes this.
  26. evanzo7

evanzo7

Race 3 was tonight and boy was it intense!

Not giving away many details as there will be a video for it soon on my YouTube channel.

Race 2 pics:
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_1.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_2.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_3.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_4.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_5.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_6.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_7.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_8.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_9.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_10.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_11.jpg

27. evanzo7

evanzo7

Race 5 of Season 3 took place tonight, here are some snaps!
    Circuito de Madrid.jpg Circuito de Madrid_1.jpg Circuito de Madrid_2.jpg Circuito de Madrid_3.jpg Circuito de Madrid_4.jpg Circuito de Madrid_5.jpg Circuito de Madrid_6.jpg Circuito de Madrid_7.jpg Circuito de Madrid_8.jpg

28. evanzo7

evanzo7

Half way point in Season 3 now and this was our final race in the Evos & Imprezas!

Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_2.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_3.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_4.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_5.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_6.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_7.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_8.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_9.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_10.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_11.jpg

29. evanzo7

evanzo7

We where in Australia for Race 7 of the season!

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_6.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_7.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_8.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_9.jpg

30. evanzo7

evanzo7

Race 8 of the Season!

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_1.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_2.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_3.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_4.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_5.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_6.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_7.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_8.jpg