Evanzo7's GT Gallery

• Thread starter evanzo7
  • 69 comments
Scotland
Inverness
evanzo7
evanzo7
Hey everyone!

Here I will be posting some of the pictures I have taken during my time playing GT6.
All my pictures are originals from using the in game Camera and Photomode, I haven't used any programs such as photoshop etc to enhance them.

This first set of pictures are the first ones I have taken in the game, mainly from doing the opening seasonal events.

Take a look and let me know what you think and what things I could possibly do to improve:
Ronda.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg
Ascari Full Track.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit.jpg

I will have some more pictures up soon, these will be from league events I have raced in! :)

Last edited:
Here are some more snaps for you to have a look over! :)

New Stingray, picture was taken in the seasonal:
Daytona Road Course.jpg

After the BMW's in our Sunday League we dd 2 races in the 96 Elise Race Car, here are some pics from the races:
Deep Forest Raceway.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_3.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_4.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_5.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_6.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_7.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_8.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_9.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_10.jpg Silverstone International Circuit.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_1.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_2.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_3.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_4.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_5.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_6.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_7.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_8.jpg Silverstone International Circuit_9.jpg

You have some very nice shots in yout gallery mate 👍 Various angles, nice use of the game filters. I especially like a lot some pics of the M4 set and the black & white shot in the Elise one.

You have some very nice shots in yout gallery mate 👍 Various angles, nice use of the game filters. I especially like a lot some pics of the M4 set and the black & white shot in the Elise one.

Thanks very much!
I appreciate the comments! :)

I like to experiment with the filters in the races I do, see what works well with different colours of cars etc.

More pics to come!

Love the black and white pic with the lotus at deep forest :-)

Thanks!
I love that shot too!

I like the DOF in shot 2, good use of the filter in shot 3 for a nice toning and great composition in shot 4 :)

Thanks, I appreciate the comments! :) I try and have a good mixture of filters to see what works best.

Some great choice of angles in the Matterhorn set (I love the point of view in shot 2). Some solid shots also in the second set, especially the second one (very nice contrast in this b&w shot) and the third (great bokeh).

Some great choice of angles in the Matterhorn set (I love the point of view in shot 2). Some solid shots also in the second set, especially the second one (very nice contrast in this b&w shot) and the third (great bokeh).

Thanks very much for your comments! I appreciate the feedback, it is good to hear that I am the right lines of taking some nice pictures.

Despite Matterhorn being a track I dislike it does have great scenery for pictures!

Your RX-7 Tsukuba set is really good! The second pic looks great in black-and-white and the last one too!

Cheers for the comments, I love that second picture as well, up there with some of my best from GT6!

Just check out this beauty!
Got it around Brands Indy in a 1:04.281 for the Academy, may go back later and try to beat my time!

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg

Very close to being one controller down and having a broken TV but my best run so far is a 1:37.089.

I know I can go faster but this will do for now!

Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

Race 3 was tonight and boy was it intense!

Not giving away many details as there will be a video for it soon on my YouTube channel.

Race 2 pics:
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_1.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_2.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_3.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_4.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_5.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_6.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_7.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_8.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_9.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_10.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_11.jpg

Back