Event Races of the Halls and Manufacturers

• Thread starter maskrider
  • 190 comments
ravanelli
Well if i need to drive the 24hour endurance, do i need really need to drive 24hour 💡 :) ?
yes, either drive it, and yes by the title it is 24 actual hours, or let Bspec do it for you. Bspec'ing it will still take 24 hours unless you do the x3 thing and reset it back to x3 after every pitstop. that will reduce the overall time to a little over 8 hours

Hi guys,

I freshly bought my first PS ever and just can't stop playing ! The pity is that I haven't got time for playing !

I had all the driving licences in one evening, but never better than silver ! My best ever performance is beating the Mclaren F1 and Zonda's on the Nordschleife with a Opel Astra DTM. Best lap : 6.43.582.

Just one question for you Guys, what are for you the most challenging tracks?

Enjoy playing !

Cheers !

Henry

henry_wattel
Hi guys,

I freshly bought my first PS ever and just can't stop playing ! The pity is that I haven't got time for playing !

I had all the driving licences in one evening, but never better than silver ! My best ever performance is beating the Mclaren F1 and Zonda's on the Nordschleife with a Opel Astra DTM. Best lap : 6.43.582.

Just one question for you Guys, what are for you the most challenging tracks?

Enjoy playing !

Cheers !

Henry

Ok Henry, if you are looking for some challenges, then I suggest you to go to Driving Mission and do those 34 Missions. (those mission are considered as game completion percentage as well) First 10 should be fairly easy and after that things will be getting tougher. Give it a try, hopefully you will enjoy it.

Some of the challenging tracks I found are: Infineon Speedway, Suzuka Circuit, and La Sarthe

henry_wattel
...what are for you the most challenging tracks?...

Hong Kong is really tough, especially in the hardest series in the game, the GT
World Championship in the Professional hall.

Otherwise, the 'Ring, of course, and the deceptively-difficult Suzuka and Laguna Seca tracks.

Zardoz
Hong Kong is really tough, especially in the hardest series in the game, the GT
World Championship in the Professional hall.

Otherwise, the 'Ring, of course, and the deceptively-difficult Suzuka and Laguna Seca tracks.
Whats the best car to use for this race?

stanger2125
justin_tyme
It would be a dream if you could do this for all halls, I still have trouble figuring out some races in the European Hall and that 500PS requirement in the SuperCar Festival race in Professional Hall (it won't let me in with a Ford GT Concept even though there's a bunch of GT's in the picture for that race, and stock GT's also have more

Hey dude, you need a production car for some events, wich means a car that is available to the general public. Prototypes, concept or races cars are not allowed in those cases. Hope you read this. :)
Yeah...but what sucks is that you are racing against concept cars, and you cant enter the ones you have. How fair is that?

grumpy_one
Yeah...but what sucks is that you are racing against concept cars, and you cant enter the ones you have. How fair is that?

I don't have the idea why the AI can use concepts (ex. Cadillac Cien).

meister_dan
I don't have the idea why the AI can use concepts (ex. Cadillac Cien).

The AI using the Cadillac Cien while the games says that the player can't use it is a known glitch, along with several others like not being able to use the BMW M Coupe in the European Hot Hatch races.

People, the car you see on picture of Supercar Festival it's Ford GT '05 and not Ford GT Concept '02, ok?

Ford GT can enter on Supercar Festival as it's a real car and GT Concept is a concept car.

I don´t know anything about Cadillac Cien because the car is just a very powerfull piece of s***. Sorry... So i never tried to race it, except on early stages of the game.

And what about all that noise about GT4 has enough races or not and how much time is needed for completation.

In GT3 we played a bunch of races in 3 dificulty levels, now each race it's a diferent race.

And for those who may think that once you make 100% complete that's all I suggest ouy compare your fastest laps with other racers...

My games it's about 85% in 2 months (altough I actually work about 45h/week) and I must win Circuit La Sarthe I and II, as Mission 11 to 34, as some gold in races back on previous championships and a couple ogf manufacturers races and I wolud be smashed by some players in every track of the game.

By the way Schwarzwald, is refered like someone said, to Dark Forest, in Germany, with Norshleife Nurburgring being right on the middle of the forest, that's why.

Back