Event Races of the Halls and Manufacturers

• Thread starter maskrider
  • 190 comments
HELP with Tuning Car racer right Championship (PRofessional)

Every time i try participate in the race, it lets me in (although there's some blue writing first), then when i try strart the race adn i see a message with a beeping sound. i presume it wants me to change something in my setup but I have no idea what. I'm racing with a Honca CIvic with carious upgrades..

If anyone can help, would be much appreicated.
thanks,
cheers!!

LyNx SA
HELP with Tuning Car racer right Championship (PRofessional)

Every time i try participate in the race, it lets me in (although there's some blue writing first), then when i try strart the race adn i see a message with a beeping sound. i presume it wants me to change something in my setup but I have no idea what. I'm racing with a Honca CIvic with carious upgrades..

If anyone can help, would be much appreicated.
thanks,
cheers!!

International B license is required or you will have to play with B-spec.

Phew! I just read through all that, and I'm glad to see some real teeth in some of the car restricitions. Finally the one-country races make sense!

I'm expecting to hear a major lot of complaining about all the one-model races, though. People with no patience tend to whine about the Vitz rades in GT3, and there seem to be more of those here.

And the 4-hour Roadster Enduro is going to cause tons of griping, though it will be one I definitely run myself instead of B-specing.

This might be a bit of a stupid question but what exactly is a "Boxer Spirit" car. I see the example cars are "Subaru Impreza Sedan STi SpecC/Subaru Legacy B4 2.0GT specB/RUF RGT/RUF 3400S/VW Karmann Ghia", but I can't see what they have in common.

It's the last series I have left in the Professional Hall and I'm hoping I already have a car in my garage that may be eligible. And I'm just curious. (I always wondered in GT3 too.)

Jake Bullet
This might be a bit of a stupid question but what exactly is a "Boxer Spirit" car. I see the example cars are "Subaru Impreza Sedan STi SpecC/Subaru Legacy B4 2.0GT specB/RUF RGT/RUF 3400S/VW Karmann Ghia", but I can't see what they have in common.

It's the last series I have left in the Professional Hall and I'm hoping I already have a car in my garage that may be eligible. And I'm just curious. (I always wondered in GT3 too.)

Boxer spirit is based on the layout of the cars engine. All of those cars have boxer engines. A boxer engine has a different layout that instead of the cylinders placed vertically in the engine bay, they are placed horizontally which means that the pistons go out to the side then back into the middle. Porsches(RUF) and Subarus mostly have this engine layout

Mclaren_Man
Boxer spirit is based on the layout of the cars engine. All of those cars have boxer engines. A boxer engine has a different layout that instead of the cylinders placed vertically in the engine bay, they are placed horizontally which means that the pistons go out to the side then back into the middle. Porsches(RUF) and Subarus mostly have this engine layout

Thanks, so it's basically a flat-4 or flat-6 layout for the engine.

Very good event schedule 👍

Just a question for maskrider:
are all these races hold on random tracks?

If not (like in GT2, except for manifacturer and custom races), can you add the tracks in the list? (Please!!!!!!!!)

Thank you very much

Duck

are all these races hold on random tracks?

If not (like in GT2, except for manifacturer and custom races), can you add the tracks in the list? (Please!!!!!!!!)

Thank you very much

No, the tracks are pre-determined for each series, and tend to follow the area whose hall you are running in...

ie, in American Hall, you run primarily on the American tracks, etc...

Duck

can you add the tracks where events are played? (Please!!!!!!!!)

Thank you very much
So, anyone has the details? :guilty: :ill:

Sunday Cup (5 races)
- Game mode : Single race
- Tyre : Normal or Sport
- Cars : No restriction
- License : Not required
- Prize : Cr. 60,000/50,000/40,000/30,000/20,000/10,000
Sorry, you are misunderstanding, me. Maybe an example is needed...

I'd like to know something like this:

Sunday cup - 5 races:
- Laguna seca, Sarthe, SSR5, Apricot hill, Laguna seca

Anyone compiled something like this?

Duck
Sorry, you are misunderstanding, me. Maybe an example is needed...

I'd like to know something like this:

Sunday cup - 5 races:
- Laguna seca, Sarthe, SSR5, Apricot hill, Laguna seca

Anyone compiled something like this?

You know, that's a big task to commit to, and the PAL/US version is going to be released very soon ...

sure, it is :)
I'll make and upload it for GT4 around march the 8th (just the time to complete my excel sheet). I also made it for GT2.
Stay tuned, if interested ;)

It will contain (of course with right credits: maskrider, 359 etc)
- complete event schedule
- complete car database
- car prize list
- complete track data

*hand up*

I've already done one... I just haven't uploaded it yet...

Can anyone shed light...?

What are the precise requirements for the Supercar Festival, Professional Hall?

It won't allow ANY car I have in - including the Cien and Ford GT (which is, of course, in the race logo).

Famine
Can anyone shed light...?

What are the precise requirements for the Supercar Festival, Professional Hall?

It won't allow ANY car I have in - including the Cien and Ford GT (which is, of course, in the race logo).
I used the Ruf BTR, It went right in!

PS. Make sure it's over 500HP and all the tires are available to it in the settings!

HYBRIDLVR
I used the Ruf BTR, It went right in!

PS. Make sure it's over 500HP and all the tires are available to it in the settings!

Yes. That much information is actually given on the screen (although it's 498hp - 500PS - not 500hp).

So I have an untouched Ford GT, at 507PS, wearing a set of S3 tyres. And it doesn't let me enter. Any guesses (same goes for the 700hp+ Cien)?

I just thought of this. In GT2 you never had to drive tracks in reverse during actual GT Mode races... are any of these real races in reverse too or do you have to play the game in arcade mode to be able to drive reverse tracks?

Famine
Yes. That much information is actually given on the screen (although it's 498hp - 500PS - not 500hp).

So I have an untouched Ford GT, at 507PS, wearing a set of S3 tyres. And it doesn't let me enter. Any guesses (same goes for the 700hp+ Cien)?
It's the GT concept then isn't it if it's 507PS, I don't think concepts are allowed in that race, only production cars or cars that you buy.

Back