Every Car From the Need for Speed HEAT Reveal Trailer

A Countach, but no De Tomaso Pantera? The Pantera came before the Countach, had the iconic wedge shape before the Countach, had an amazing, growling Ford V8, and...was forgotten after the Countach came out. :banghead:
(excuse me, I'm a bit of a Pantera nut)

I also catch a glimpse of the Subaru BRZ/Toyota 86's headlight, but I'm not sure which one will it be given the current situation with Toyota's licensing.

I also catch a glimpse of the Subaru BRZ/Toyota 86's headlight, but I'm not sure which one will it be given the current situation with Toyota's licensing.
Most likely the BRZ as it was in Payback

• Acura RSX S
  • BMW M2
  • BMW i8
  • BMW M4 (F82)
  • BMW M3 (E92)
  • BMW M3 (E46)
  • BMW M3 Evolution II (E30)
  • Buick GNX
  • Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
  • Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport C7
  • Ferrari 488 GTB
  • Ford Crown Victoria
  • Ford Mustang GT
  • Infiniti Q60 S
  • Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Edition
  • Lamborghini Diablo SV
  • Mazda RX-7 Spirit R
  • Mercedes-Benz C63 S AMG
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
  • Nissan GT-R Premium
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34)
  • Polestar 1 2020
  • Porsche 911 Carrera GTS (991.2)
  • Porsche 911 Carrera S (993)
  • SRT Viper GTS
  • Volkswagen Golf GTi (mkI)
  • Volkswagen Golf GTI (mkVII
sorry for reposting from the article, but from what I see so far is an amalgamation of 2015 and paybacks car list. Most are shared with the ferraris being available in 2015, the gnx being a payback vehicle. Add in new cars like the countach (last seen in NFS 3 hot pursuit), the polestar and C63. I hope they include an entire amalgamation of the 2015 and Payback list add in a couple more choice cars like a 911(930) porsche to complete the 1980's miami vibe (would ask for a daytona, but that's pushing it imo). Also a late C3 Corvette or a C4.

A Countach, but no De Tomaso Pantera? The Pantera came before the Countach, had the iconic wedge shape before the Countach, had an amazing, growling Ford V8, and...was forgotten after the Countach came out. :banghead:
(excuse me, I'm a bit of a Pantera nut)

You'd forget about the girl next door too if Cindy Crawford knocked on your door!!

Consider me cautiously optimistic on this one. Lots of potential, especially with the Miami setting. It's also the 25th anniversary of the series, and that I heard Ghost underwent some restructuring relatively recently. If this doesn't end up being a good game, then I'd bet NFS is over as an IP. That said, I heard the pre-order incentive includes some cars equipped with parts designed by Khyzyl Saleem himself - they're even called "K.S. Editions", or something like that. I know Saleem has been with EA/Ghost for some time, but this is still neat to see him get a more explicit shout-out like this.

So long as it's more of his subtle style I'm fine with, like his evo x, but if it's super over done like the SLS that's a no from me

I'm sorry if this will sound rude, but every time I see a comment like this I die on the inside a little.

What's ironic is that Need For Speed Heat is pretty much an "Underground 5" in everything but name, if you factor in the atmosphere Carbon and 2015 had.

"Oh yay, this games got a new handling model"
Taps the brakes on entry to a corner and drifts
"Oh for c:censored:ck sake EA, I give up, call me when the ice clears up"

Let's see what the game is like, NFS need to be NFS and not burnout with real cars as Nonadt1 said but I'm not holding my breath. Maybe NFS needs to die then come back in 10 years and spread its wings.

Make a 'Burnout' game instead Criterion its been too long...

Why they always need to put edgy looking adolescents in this games? this looks like garbage.

Have you been to a modified car show recently? I'm 33 and I felt like the oldest person alive at the last one I went to :lol:

Let's see what the game is like, NFS need to be NFS and not burnout with real cars as Nonadt1 said but I'm not holding my breath. Maybe NFS needs to die then come back in 10 years and spread its wings.

Make a 'Burnout' game instead Criterion its been too long...
It has'nt been "Burnout" since 2015.

Also ahaha Criterion shuts down now. You hiding in the rock for the last >4 years?

Back