Every car in the game (0/0/0) available. (2400 + 0/0 Standards)

Messages
639
Messages
aftica
Hi guys! I'm currently looking to collect all cars in BLACK.

ALL my cars are 0/0/0 and i will only trade for 0/0/0 cars :)

I need the following:

'02 Mazda Protege..................''brilliant black''...(this car may not exist?)
'02 Nissan Skyline GTR M Spec Nur (R34)........... ''black pearl''...note, no (M)

'01 Nissan Skyline GTR M Spec (r34).............. ''Black Pearl''......note, no (M)

'00 MB CL 600.......''obischwarz'', ''smaragschwarz''

'99 Nissan Skyline GTR V SpecR (r34) ............ ''Black Pearl''......note, no (M)


What I can offer:

1) ANY car in the game in 0/0/0 condition. (Check sig for colours)
2) Any ticket.
3) 15 paints. Have all Mattes/Chromes/CS X15 minimum.
4) Any 15 Horns.
5) Any 15 Museum.

Thanks for looking!

Secondary account: has ALL horns/museum/mattes/CS,chromes, tickets: ALL special,LVL 1,2,3,5,8,9,12,17,21,22,23,24, 1000X31, b-day '64--->'10
Plus a limited number of 0/0 prize and OCD cars

Tertiary account: has ALL horns/museum/mattes/CS/chromes, tickets:ALL special, LVL 1,2,3,5,6,8,9,12,17, 1000X78, b-day '74,'95,'98,'00,'01
Plus a limited number of 0/0 prize and OCD cars.

Quaternary account: has LVL 1,2,3,5,6,8, 1000X86, b-day 97,98,99,00,01,02

Please PM as well as posting, to be sure I get your message. thanks!
 
Last edited:
I have the following cup cars:

Clio #33, mm-R #6 & #11.

I'm looking for any of these 0/0 cars, if you have them in the specific colour:

Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 [White]
Honda FIT W '01 [Silver]
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C '04 [WRC Blue Mica]
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 [Deepblue Perleffekt]

...or just check my sig to offer something else.
 
I have the following cup cars:

Clio #33, mm-R #6 & #11.

I'm looking for any of these 0/0 cars, if you have them in the specific colour:

Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 [White]
Honda FIT W '01 [Silver]
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C '04 [WRC Blue Mica]
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 [Deepblue Perleffekt]

...or just check my sig to offer something else.


Arrrgghh...! Sorry don't have any of those colours. Closest i get is the VW... in Moonlightblue perleffekt

EDIT: just checked your link. I have the Audi Nuvolari Quattro in Luna Silver
 
hey check out my thread i think we could be of use to each other!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=220403


if it's not on the list as needed or complete it's because i already had it when i started the thread, everything is 0/0/0 👍


i don't book more than 10 days in advance incase i'm not around. ;)
 
Arrrgghh...! Sorry don't have any of those colours. Closest i get is the VW... in Moonlightblue perleffekt

Is the Moonlightblue a light blue or a dark blue? I'd also be willing to do a trade for a Scion xB '03 and Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 in whatever colour you have.
 
Hey mate , do you have any 0/0 Ruf's or Camero SS 69' ?
 
I have the 2 clios #66 white.
I would like 2 x Classic Muscle Car ticket please.

Regards

So you will not be doing the Classic Muscle Car Collection then!!
 
@Moebius1... moonlightblue perleffekt is a dark blue.

@Alex3074... I have every car 0/0 (except X1 proto, DLC)

@tazmanuk... you have the clio #66 and Lutecia #66? I will have to see what Moebius1 wants to do first.

Gotta head out for 3-4hrs now guys, will check back. Can trade at reset if anyone is available. thanks!
 
All right, how does this sound? My:

Clio #33
mm-R #6
mm-R #11

For your 0/0:

Scion xB '03
Toyota SUPRA RZ '97
Honda FIT W '01

I'm free to start trading after tonight's reset as well.
 
slower than bob
@Moebius1... moonlightblue perleffekt is a dark blue.

@Alex3074... I have every car 0/0 (except X1 proto, DLC)

@tazmanuk... you have the clio #66 and Lutecia #66? I will have to see what Moebius1 wants to do first.

Gotta head out for 3-4hrs now guys, will check back. Can trade at reset if anyone is available. thanks!

Ok mate , I'll be back , need to check against your list ;)
 
slower than bob
@Moebius1... moonlightblue perleffekt is a dark blue.

@Alex3074... I have every car 0/0 (except X1 proto, DLC)

@tazmanuk... you have the clio #66 and Lutecia #66? I will have to see what Moebius1 wants to do first.

Gotta head out for 3-4hrs now guys, will check back. Can trade at reset if anyone is available. thanks!


Only person not to get a reply. Denied :-(
 
Yes I have both cars:tup:

I will send on 21/9 and 22/9 you can let me know when I am in your schedule.

Regards
 
Only person not to get a reply. Denied :-(
sorry 'bout that man, i missed you there. I am going to trade with Moebius1 and Taz first, as i've previously dealt with these guys.

So, starting at this reset... first three sends go to Moebius1 FR sent

The next two sends go to tazmanuk FR sent from alternate, in case you would like tickets sooner

After that I will check into more trades!

Thanks Gentlemen.
 
Last edited:
slower than bob
sorry 'bout that man, i missed you there. I am going to trade with Moebius1 and Taz first, as i've previously dealt with these guys.

So, starting at this reset... first three sends go to Moebius1

The next two sends go to tazmanuk

After that I will check into more trades!

Thanks Gentlemen.


Booked till the 24th anyway so sounds good to me.

Just got the last mm cup car in today for the full set :-)

Just the others to finish off now .
 
Mate, what are the colors of these 0/0 that you have? :
Acura NSX '04
Acura NSX Coupe '97
BMW 330i '05
BMW M3 '04
 
Mate, what are the colors of these 0/0 that you have? :
Acura NSX '04... Long Beach Blue Pearl
Acura NSX Coupe '97...formula red
BMW 330i '05...Sparkeling Graphit met
BMW M3 '04...mysticblau met


@tazmanuk and Moebius1: GT5 servers offline ATM, if they are back in the next hour i will send, if not, it will be in the morning (and again at next reset).


Thanks guys!
 
I have the Clio #99 0/0/0.
 
I have the Clio #99 0/0/0.

replied to PM.

@tazmanuk: I sent your first classic muscle. Checking out the new OCD i see lots of 0/0 muscle, so if you want me to send something different at next reset, just let me know. thanks!
 
I have:
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01: #77, #90
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03: #17
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00: #19

I'll take any Alfa in a color, I don't already have. In other words: What color is your 147 '02, 147 GTA '02, 156 '98, 166 '98, GT '04, GTV '01 and Spider '01 ? :)

Oh, and I can send from the 1th ... :dopey:
 
The ticket is fine thanks. I also have the #55 blue clio if you want that for another classic muscle car ticket.

Regards:tup:
 
I have a 0/0 Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00, not sure what # it is though. I'll check tonight when I get home...

{Cy}
 
The ticket is fine thanks. I also have the #55 blue clio if you want that for another classic muscle car ticket.

Regards:tup:

Sounds good! (PM'd)

Thanks to the other posters... I will get down to business after I settle up with Moebius1 and the Taz. (at the weekend)

cheers, guys!
 
When you're free, would you like to trade my:
Beetle... #15 Bordeaux
Lupo 2000... #19 Black

for your:
Acura NSX Coupe '97...formula red
BMW 330i '05...Sparkeling Graphit met
 
I have a 0/0 Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00, not sure what # it is though. I'll check tonight when I get home...

{Cy}

#20, the horrible pastel orange one. Doesn't look like you're after that one though...

{Cy}
 
3 smooth trades with Moebius1 completed. Thank you sir!

3 smooth trades with tazmanuk completed. Thank you sir!

Hero4never has sent Clio#99 early (I owe lvl 23 ticket) Thank you sir!

A pleasure gentlemen! :)
 
I have these in 0/0/0
Lucetcia #22 #33
MMR #10 #63 #90
Lupo 2000 #8

I'm looking for horns My Horn Thread

I know you said you don't want to plan out very far but I can't send for awhile as I'm busy with my other thread sending tickets and cars My Ticket Thread and schedule
Let me know if you are interested with a trade.
 
I have these in 0/0/0
Lucetcia #22 #33
MMR #10 #63 #90
Lupo 2000 #8

I'm looking for horns My Horn Thread

I know you said you don't want to plan out very far but I can't send for awhile as I'm busy with my other thread sending tickets and cars My Ticket Thread and schedule
Let me know if you are interested with a trade.


Check your PM's bro. I should be able to finish your horns by tonight...
 
Hey mate I have a lupo GTI cup car 77 '03 for a 0/0/0 RUF ? I'm looking for a pink 3400s '00 ;)
 
Hey mate I have a lupo GTI cup car 77 '03 for a 0/0/0 RUF ? I'm looking for a pink 3400s '00 ;)
Sorry, I don't have the 3400 in pink. check my sig for my RUF colours.
 
slower than bob
Sorry, I don't have the 3400 in pink. check my sig for my RUF colours.

Cool RGT '00 ( black ) ;)
 
Back