Every car in the game (0/0/0) available. (2400 + 0/0 Standards)

Hi I have the following Nissan mm-R Cup Cars ‘01 in 0/0:

#6 - Silver / Purple
#8 - Grey
#11 - Orange (Cream)
#23 - Green
#25 - Gold
#38 - Royal Blue
#41 - Light Blue
#63 - Silver
#77 - White
#90 - Black

I've also got: Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - #99 (I think thats what you're looking for?)

I'm looking for these in 0/0 or at least very low mileage:

Toyota Au Cerumo Supra '01
TommyKaira ZZII
Motorsport Elise '99
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
RUF CTR '96
RUF RGT '00
and possibly any more I can think of...

perhaps we can work something out?
 
Last edited:
Lupo GTI '03 77 sent ;)
 
Hi I have the following Nissan mm-R Cup Cars ‘01 in 0/0:


#8 - Grey
#23 - Green
#25 - Gold
#41 - Light Blue
#77 - White
#90 - Black

I've also got: Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - #99 (I think thats what you're looking for?)

I'm looking for these in 0/0 or at least very low mileage:

Toyota Au Cerumo Supra '01
TommyKaira ZZII
Motorsport Elise '99
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
RUF CTR '96
RUF RGT '00
and possibly any more I can think of...

perhaps we can work something out?

I edited the quote to remove # that i already have. I have all cars 0/0 on my main account, so whatever you need is cool. I can't send anything from my main account 'til at least Wednesday, but would be interested in trading for all of the # shown.

I will check my alternates and see if i have any of the cars there...

EDIT: no cars that you need on my alternates...thought I'd bought some RUF's. darn.
 
Last edited:
Thats great, no problem about the date I'm booked until the 2nd myself, is that ok?

I'll add:

Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '97
New Beetle Cup Car '00 in Black #23

No worries about the RUF's, I'll change them to New Beetle Cup Cars '00 in green #17 and yellow #18 instead

I'd also like to ask what colours do you have the following in -

TommyKaira ZZII
Motorsport Elise '99
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04


Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Thats great, no worries about the date I'm booked until the 2nd myself, is that ok?

I'll add:

Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '97
New Beetle Cup Car '00 in Black #23

Also I'd like to change the RUF CTR '96 to a New Beetle Cup Car in green #17 instead

I'd also like to ask what colours do you have the following in -

TommyKaira ZZII... silver met
Motorsport Elise '99...light blue
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04...royal navy blue pearl


Thanks!

I don't want to book that far out, so we'll see where we're at in a few days time.
thanks!
 
Two smooth trades with kaijinx1 completed! Thanks bro! :)

Will be back later monday night and most of tuesday, if anyone wants to arrange trades.

thanks guys!
 
I have a Lutecia #99 if you're still looking for that car. I'm looking for B-day tickets, you can check my trading thread if you're interested. Please post in that thread or send PM; it's much easier to communicate that way. hope we can work something out :)
 
Trades completed with Hero4Never and Alex 3074 Thanks guys!

Can trade Paint/horns right now, tickets and cars at reset.
 
I can get you at least one of the cars maybe even the #10 mm cup car am home in an hour
and can check wich car if u are interested .
I am looking for a 2002 BD ticket after next reset (12 hours from now)
 
Hello.

What condition is your Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 2.0GT spec.B '03 in please?

Thanks.
 
@windmill, i'll take any car on my list that is not accounted for. let me kow your PSN and i'll get an FR out. can send '02 b-day at reset.

@Foghorn Leghorn, all cars in myGT garage are 0/0, the one you mentioned is ''brilliant silver metallic''
 
@Foghorn Leghorn, all cars in myGT garage are 0/0, the one you mentioned is ''brilliant silver metallic''

Just to confirm it is 0/0/0 right? :)

If so, I'll offer you one of the Lutecia's you need. Can trade when your ready.

Cheers.
 
Just to confirm it is 0/0/0 right? :)

If so, I'll offer you one of the Lutecia's you need. Can trade when your ready.

Cheers.

yep! all cars are 0/0! :) I am trading with windmill at reset, as he posted first. (he is going to let me know in about an hour which car he will send)

I can send again on friday night if you're interested.
 
yep! all cars are 0/0! :) I am trading with windmill at reset, as he posted first. (he is going to let me know in about an hour which car he will send)

I can send again on friday night if you're interested.

Ill send another car you need so you can trade a renault with "senor" Foghorn
 
yep! all cars are 0/0! :) I am trading with windmill at reset, as he posted first. (he is going to let me know in about an hour which car he will send)

I can send again on friday night if you're interested.

That's cool with me :) Can I have your PSN please.

Also, let me know which Lutecia you want as I have them all (0/0/0).

If all your cars are 0/0/0 (hats off), then we can do some more trades to help you get those Lutecia's completed.

Cheers.
 
Ill send another car you need so you can trade a renault with "senor" Foghorn

Cool! the mmR #10 would be great if you have it in 0/0, but anything on the list is fine.👍
 
Cool! the mmR #10 would be great if you have it in 0/0, but anything on the list is fine.👍


I had a look and send u the Lupo 2003... #78 (accepted FR).


I have the mm #10 also but thats parked on another account however if u cannot find it remember and let me know then we trade that another day
 
I had a look and send u the Lupo 2003... #78 (accepted FR).


I have the mm #10 also but thats parked on another account however if u cannot find it remember and let me know then we trade that another day

Excellent! Sent you a PM. thanks!
 
Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 2.0GT spec.B '03 - Received.

Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 #9 - Sent

Many thanks 👍

If you want to do more trades for the other 2 Lutecia's you need, just shout ;)
 
#78 send , ticket recieved thanks for the trade if u need more let me know
 
Foghorn Leghorn and windmill a pleasure to trade with you, gentlmen! :)

First of 6 trades completed with chug-a-bug thank you sir!

My secondary account is free to trade at next reset and I have listed in the OP which tickets are available there, if anyone is interested.

thanks guys!
 
I have the lupo #5 and #8, I might have an opening or two in the next week, Ideally I would like a 91 skyline gts25, and zondac12s 00 in return
 
I have the lupo #5 and #8, I might have an opening or two in the next week, Ideally I would like a 91 skyline gts25, and zondac12s 00 in return

Thanks bro, but my main account has all the cars and i'm booked on that one for quite a few days.

Will check back with you near the end of the week.
 
Bump!

My main account is free to send at reset if anyone is interested, unfortunately I don't have much time to hang around the forums today, but i'll throw it out there anyway!

Still looking for Lutecia #33, '03 lupo #17, and '00 Lupo #5

thanks guys!
 
Still looking for Lutecia #99, '03 Lupo#17, '00 Lupo#5 also now looking for 370Z Tuned car in ''Brilliant White Pearl'' and ''Premium LeMans Blue'' All cars must be 0/0 :)

My Secondary account is free to trade at reset (all specials all levels, 1000, and b-days 64,96,97,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05) limited 0/0 cars: some OCD and Prize cars.

(My main account is booked for two more sends)
 
I can do the 2 academy cars, 0/0 of course, 370Z Brilliant White Pearl (3P) and Premium Lemans Blue for birthday ticket 1996 and a classic muscle car ticket.

My trade days are Monday 10th October and Tuesday 11th October

Let me know.

Regards:tup:
 
I could send a 370z lemans blue tomorrow if you had an opening
 
@tazmanuk, marked you up in my OP and sent PM confirming deal. Thanks!

@mikeeesf, Taz posted first so I went with his offer. my main account is booked for tomorrow anyway. Thanks for the offer.
 
I'll trade one of the 370's for a 2004
 
Back