Every man has a "Dream 10 car garage" - what's yours?

• Thread starter Rikki GT-R
  • 108 comments
No real particulare order but they are as follows.

1. 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A, with a Banzai Petit spec 20B 3 Rotor put in talk about fast!:drool:
2. 1968 Mazda Cosmo (L10B).
3. 1991 Mazda 787B best class C car in my opinion.
4. 2005 Ford GT-40.
5. 2005 Honda NSX-R GT.
6. 2009 Cheverolet Corvette ZR-1.
7. 20?? Nissan GT-R V-Spec whenever the V-specs come out.
8. Venturi 400GT Atlantique.
9. Lotus Espirit GT-350 SE
10. 2008 Dodge Viper ACR.

I woul fing love to have all these dream cars.

1. BMW-McLaren F1 GTR
2. BMW M3 GTR '03
3. Tommy kaira ZZ-II
4. TVR Speed 12 '00
5. AMG-Mercedes CLK-GTR '98
6. Nissan Skyline R34 V-spec Nur (I think?)
7. McLaren-Mercedes SLR
8. Nissan R390 GT1
9. Lotus Motorsport Elise
10. Aston Martin DB9

1.)'84 Ford RS200
2.)'87 Buick GNX
3.)'73 Alpine A310 1600VE
4.)'00 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
5.)'69 Chevrolet Corvette L46
6.)'70 Chevrolet Chevelle LS6 454
7.)'79 Honda Civic 1500
8.)'87 Lotus Esprit Turbo HC
9.)'71 Lotus Europa Special (Black and Gold JPS colors)
10.)'80 Renault 5 Turbo

1. Lancia delta rally car '85
2. BMW v12 LMR '99
3. Honda NSX Takata Dome '03
4. Nissan R390 GT1 Road Version
5. Chevrolet Covette Grand Sport '96
6. Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3
7. Jaguar xj220
8. Holden Monaro '04
9. Audi R8 Racecar '01
10. Aston Martin Vanquish '04

Hey greetings, i gotta admit it was harder than i thought to come up with ten cars from my garage. so when i broke it down i took my highly tuned cars. Not saying Audi R8's or Toyota GT-Ones, just the most finely tuned SRinc. cars. So after looking over the 630 i currently own the SRinc. dream garage is as followed*:

02 Bay Side Blue R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nur (911 hp)
05 White BMW M5 (750 hp)
02 Black Pearl R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nur (911 hp)
90 Indy Yellow Honda NSX (430 hp)
04 Medium Purplish Gray EVO VIII MR GSR (578 hp)
95 Pyrenees Black EVO III (484 hp)
95 Championship White "Battle" DC2 (386 hp)
98 Satellite Silver EVO V GSR (511 hp)
05 Japarrot (Apparently red in Germany) BMW 330i (439 hp)
98 Vogue Silver Honda EK9 (370 hp)

Now sure those arent the fastest cars in teh game by far, but its a wide array of cars i tuned in depth more than the other 620. I guess you could say these are in fact my dream car garage. No race cars here, but you gotta admit if you drove by a shop wit an EVO III, a NSX, and two Skylines out front you'd turn your head more than once for another look, happy tuning!

Last edited:
Mine is probably:
Nissan Skyline NUR-II,
Mazda RX-7,
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra,
Mitsubishi Evo VIII,
McLaren SLR,
BMW M3 GTR,
Nissan Silvia S 15,
Citroen 2 CV,
and finally...
Formula 1 Polyphony Digital Green, red & white.

Mine is probably:
Nissan Skyline NUR-II,
Mazda RX-7,
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra,
Mitsubishi Evo VIII,
McLaren SLR,
BMW M3 GTR,
Nissan Silvia S 15,
Citroen 2 CV,
and finally...

nice list, but they're are so many model types for an RX-7 or EVO's in GT4 to just say RX-7. are there specific models your talkning about? like the EVO VIII, is that the MR or MR GSR. same goes for the RX-7, just wondering.

NissanSkylineN1
Mine is probably:
Nissan Skyline NUR-II,
Mazda RX-7,
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra,
Mitsubishi Evo VIII,
McLaren SLR,
BMW M3 GTR,
Nissan Silvia S 15,
Citroen 2 CV,
and finally...
nice list, but they're are so many model types for an RX-7 or EVO's in GT4 to just say RX-7. are there specific models your talkning about? like the EVO VIII, is that the MR or MR GSR. same goes for the RX-7, just wondering.
id say rx-7 bathurst and the evo mr

In this specific order.

#1 - Ford Mustang GT ('05)
#2 - Ruf CTR Yellow Bird ('87)
#3 - Dodge Viper GTSR Concept ('00)
#4 - Lotus Elise 111R ('04)
#5 - Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 ('02)
#6 - Shelby Cobra 427 ('67)
#7 - Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe ('54)
#8 - Ford GT ('05)
#9 - Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 ('90)
#10 - Honda NSX-R Concept ('01)

My old list. This is a current version of it, in specific order:

#1 - Buick Special (Custom Tuned) ('62)

I just love the look of this car, reminds me a lot of the Ford Falcons here in Argentina. The handling is, in my opinion, the best one from all the muscle cars in the game.

#2 - Lotus Elise 111R ('04)

The first car I got that made me realize not everything was japanese cars. Awesome machine, piece of engineering.

#3 - Shelby Mustang GT350R ('65)

Closest car to the original Mustang. I have tuned one to my own tastes, and I admit it's a wonderful car to drive.

#4 - RUF CTR Yellow Bird ('87)

If there's something better than driving a Yellow Bird on the Nürburgring on N2 tires, tell me about it.

#5 - Ford Performance Vehicles Falcon GT ('04)

Looks alone make it a car to fear.

#6 - Mustang GT ('05)

The modern Mustang, one of the first retro-styled cars.

#7 - Shelby Cobra 427 ('67)

A Ford V8 engine on an european chassis. Can't go wrong with a car like that.

#8 - Pontiac Tempest LeMans GTO ('64)

Considered by many the first true muscle car, the grandad of the current generation muscle cars.

#9 - Holden Commodore SS Series II ('04)

Australia's most wanted. Any car that can inspire such a passion deserves a space on this list.

#10 - Plymouth Superbird ('70)

Because a wing like that scares every ricer away. Winged Warrior.

Well, there you have it.

My old list. This is a current version of it, in specific order:

#1 - Buick Special (Custom Tuned) ('62)

I just love the look of this car, reminds me a lot of the Ford Falcons here in Argentina. The handling is, in my opinion, the best one from all the muscle cars in the game.

#2 - Lotus Elise 111R ('04)

The first car I got that made me realize not everything was japanese cars. Awesome machine, piece of engineering.

#3 - Shelby Mustang GT350R ('65)

Closest car to the original Mustang. I have tuned one to my own tastes, and I admit it's a wonderful car to drive.

#4 - RUF CTR Yellow Bird ('87)

If there's something better than driving a Yellow Bird on the Nürburgring on N2 tires, tell me about it.

#5 - Ford Performance Vehicles Falcon GT ('04)

Looks alone make it a car to fear.

#6 - Mustang GT ('05)

The modern Mustang, one of the first retro-styled cars.

#7 - Shelby Cobra 427 ('67)

A Ford V8 engine on an european chassis. Can't go wrong with a car like that.

#8 - Pontiac Tempest LeMans GTO ('64)

Considered by many the first true muscle car, the grandad of the current generation muscle cars.

#9 - Holden Commodore SS Series II ('04)

Australia's most wanted. Any car that can inspire such a passion deserves a space on this list.

#10 - Plymouth Superbird ('70)

Because a wing like that scares every ricer away. Winged Warrior.

Well, there you have it.
I wonder what the size of the wing is in real life...:nervous::nervous::nervous:

Spirit R is by far the "best" RX-7 if you want ultimate pace although I find the '00 RZ to be the best of all worlds as it's more playful than the Bathurst and Spirit R but less deadly and better on pace than the S6 and S7 cars (92-5 and 96-7)

Spirit R is by far the "best" RX-7 if you want ultimate pace although I find the '00 RZ to be the best of all worlds as it's more playful than the Bathurst and Spirit R but less deadly and better on pace than the S6 and S7 cars (92-5 and 96-7)

Agreed. In fact it's not even a question. But I prefer the Bathurst because
a) The (third?) Earl Bathurst was (basically) the Foreign Minister for about 20yrs in the early 19th Century. I think he was a pretty cool guy, he helped end slavery in the British Empire and doesn't afraid of anything. They named a city in Australia after him and apparently there's a car race that happens there.
b) I'm a PAL user on about 4000 days so I have half a dozen of the RX7 Bathurst 10km specials. They come in this horrific canary-yellow colour, and I now feel foolish driving the relatively-stylish Spirit.

I wonder what the size of the wing is in real life...:nervous::nervous::nervous:

That's the actual size. One of my car buddies told me the designed it that way so you could open the trunk all the way. Lol. I've seen pictures of Richard Petty's Superbird that he drove in the earlier days of NASCAR. Google it.

That's the actual size. One of my car buddies told me the designed it that way so you could open the trunk all the way. Lol. I've seen pictures of Richard Petty's Superbird that he drove in the earlier days of NASCAR. Google it.

Correct, the wing was made tall enough to be able to open the trunk, also it was so it extended above the roof and was hit by the clean, undisturbed air going over the car.

The large sides acted as vertical stabilizers to help straighten the car if it started to spin at high speed.

Those wings also extended down through the trunk and were bolted to the frame. The whole car could be picked up if one hooked a crane to the wing.

yea i give the Type RZ credit too, i have a "playful" 603 hp 1993 black beauty with enkei 041's and Type BB wing. it has a relatively close tranny only topping at 221 mph, but the robust response of the turbo and that rotary machine fitted under the bonnet is exhilarating! not to forget the suspension too, with my LSD dialed in nicely it nearly drifts upon entry on any given turn and grips the corner on Super-Softs (R). i like the Spirit R Type A infact i bought two this weekend:tup:👍.

Hmm my dream ten car garage eh? Let's see...

2002 Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A - Because rotaries are cool!

1991 Mazda 787B - Because having double the rotor blades of an RX7 is cooler!

2002 Honda NSX-R - Ferrari killer anyone?

2003 Honda Integra Type R DC5R - M4D !-\/T3< y0.

1999 Honda Integra Type R DC2R - M4D normal \/T3< y0.

2004 Amuse S2000 GT1 - Sex on wheels and corners on rails!

2003 BMW M3 CSL - Bavarian sausage goodness.

2001 Subaru Impreza STI Prodrive Style - I don't know about you guys, but i love version 7 Imprezas.

1997 Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg ZR - M4D M!\/3< y0.

2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME RS - What list would be complete without an Evo?

nice list and no it wouldnt be complete without an EVO. i am shocked by the Cyborg Z tho i would take the Nissan Pulsar from GT2 over the 'Zorg' on GT4. but i am sooo with you on the Subie! Impreza ver. 7's are NICE and this is coming from an EVO lover!!!

I've been a big fan of the Cyborg ZR since GT2. Mostly 'cos i used to drive and own the generation before the one listed in my list. :)

I've never tried the Pulsar VZ-R in GT2, is it in GT4? (Checks list)

Oh and i love hatchbacks, especially ones with variable valve timing like Mivec, VTEC, VVTi, and Neo VVL. :)

I got a healthy appreciation for both EVOs and STis. Dunno why, just do. *Shrug*

I've been a big fan of the Cyborg ZR since GT2. Mostly 'cos i used to drive and own the generation before the one listed in my list. :)

I've never tried the Pulsar VZ-R in GT2, is it in GT4? (Checks list)

Oh and i love hatchbacks, especially ones with variable valve timing like Mivec, VTEC, VVTi, and Neo VVL. :)

I got a healthy appreciation for both EVOs and STis. Dunno why, just do. *Shrug*

no no Pulsar in GT4 i wish they brought it back for GT4 like they should've done the Race Modifications back on GT3, and i must say the 'Zorg' and Pulsar were to me the better 'underdog' or overlooked hatches in GT2 i have fond memories of the two.

1962 Ferrari GTO
1962 Ferrari California
1971 Chevy Chevelle SS 454
1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda
2009 Corvette ZR1
1994 Ferrari F40
1969 Yenko Z28
2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
1971 VW Convertible Super Beetle
Original Bat Mobile

1962 Ferrari GTO
1962 Ferrari California
1971 Chevy Chevelle SS 454
1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda
2009 Corvette ZR1
1994 Ferrari F40
1969 Yenko Z28
2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
1971 VW Convertible Super Beetle
Original Bat Mobile

gotta be cars in GT4, the Ferrari F40 was my fave car growing up until like 7, but yea GT4 cars only though the '09 ZR1's are nice to look at:sly:!

yea most definetly, but look at how many good things and cars GT has done away with over the years, like the Mugen EK and Mugen Del Sol from GT1, or even the HKS R33 and 240SX dragsters. and lets not forget the TRD 3000GT... superb machine!

Yeah man! I remember the TRD2000GT from GT2 as well.

Kinda wish they had the '97 R390 GT1 in GT4 instead of the gaudy blue colored '98 R390 GT1 :P.

GT2 really did have the lion's share of cars i love so far in the series. But i have made exceptions for GT4 considering that it does have the awesome Amuse S2000 GT1 and the Opera S2000 (just barely missed my list) hehe.

Speaking of GT2 i might just fire up the Dreamcast and load up some GT2 goodness from my Bleemcast disc heh.

The LM racer: R8
The touring car: Takata NSX
The rally car: RS200
The sport: C5 Z06, Elise 111S
The rice: '02 Accord Euro-R, Evo 8 MR
The muscle: '05 Mustang
The truck: Silverado
The hot hatch: Focus RS

All custom-tuned, of course.

Runners up: '02 Impreza Sedan, '02 NSX-R, T350C, Amuse GT1

Back