Every Single American Classic Muscle Car! (COMPLETE)

  • Thread starter Thread starter HOODFIELD
  • 686 comments
  • 49,750 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a problem. ;)

Do you know what I'm talking about if you don't I'm talking about the glitch suit and helmet.
 
Do you know what I'm talking about if you don't I'm talking about the glitch suit and helmet.

I know what your talking about, no worries I sent it to virtually every gear person on my friends list. :D
 
Another one sent. Number three I think:tup:
 
Number four has been delivered:tup:
As for some more how about matte orange,matte yellow, do you some isotope green from lotus?,more matte black:lol:, and for the rest can you throw in some bright colors that are almost like neons? Sorry I'd post a link to the neon paint thread but I'm on my iPod. I will be sending tickets after 9/22 but I can't think of any paints I need so they'll be free I guess:tup:
 
Last edited:
Number four has been delivered:tup:
As for some more how about matte orange,matte yellow, do you some isotope green from lotus?,more matte black:lol:, and for the rest can you throw in some bright colors that are almost like neons? Sorry I'd post a link to the neon paint thread but I'm on my iPod. I will be sending tickets after 9/22 but I can't think of any paints I need so they'll be free I guess:tup:

All added to schedule. Thanks savage 👍

When you have a chance give me the link to the thread you had in mind and I will sort some out from there. :)
 
I keep on seeing people saying "I'll send you 20 paints". Is it true that they removed the limit????
 
I keep on seeing people saying "I'll send you 20 paints". Is it true that they removed the limit????

No, many people either have multiple PS3's or they send those paints 5 at a time over multiple days.
 
Sorry the servers being down caused me to miss today's trade:( I'm a day late now
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=221558
here's the whole link bu i'm most interested in the following
curious yellow
Electric Orange
Raspberry Red Pearl
Electric Blue
if you have some of these that'd be great:tup:

I don't have Electric Orange, but I have an Electric Green instead. I updated the schedule in the OP with what I had. Thanks for the tickets such a huge help with this. :crazy:

Edit: Thanks to a friend I will also have all Electric:

E Blue Metallic
E Green
E Silver Metallic

Interested in any of these savage?
 
Last edited:
I trust your list is updated so...

I'll send you a Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Gulfstream Aqua tomorrow morning.
 
I trust your list is updated so...

I'll send you a Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Gulfstream Aqua tomorrow morning.

Awesome, yes it's always updated. :D
 
Hey HOODFIELD

Can send you a classic muscle ticket on Sept16 for free...

Let me know if you can wait until then...👍

:cheers:

Hello.

First off all would like to present my sincere apologies for not sending the muscle ticket on Sept16 like i promissed. The server maintenance on Sept15 killed all my plans, had to change all trade dates one day foward...:grumpy:

Can i send you the promissed ticket on Sept25?

Please do not be mad at me:(
 
How can I be mad about a free ticket. :D

No worries dude. :)
 
Coming up next:
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in Dark Blue Metallic. Should arrive on Thursday.:cheers:
 
Coming up next:
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in Dark Blue Metallic. Should arrive on Thursday.:cheers:

Awesome man, thank you!
 
I have a ticket and want 5x electric orange from a ford focus
500th post for this thread
 
Last edited:
I have a ticket and want 5x electric orange from a ford focus
500th post for this thread

Hi Thomas2012,

I need you too send two friend request:

PSN: HOODFIELD (this is where to send the ticket) I wont accept for another 10 hours or so.

PSN: Nattdood (this is where you will receive the paint from) If you can send within 5 hours you can receive today.

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions.
 
HOODFIELD
Hi Thomas2012,

I need you too send two friend request:

PSN: HOODFIELD (this is where to send the ticket) I wont accept for another 10 hours or so.

PSN: Nattdood (this is where you will receive the paint from) If you can send within 5 hours you can receive today.

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions.

But i cant send today
 
I have these two if your interested;
Charger R/T in red
Superbee in turquoise metallic

Plus I've a historic ticket.

Maybe able to sort something out with regard to gear if your interested?
 
But i cant send today

That's no problem. 👍

Just make sure I can identify you by your PSN name as I do not see it posted anywhere.

I have these two if your interested;
Charger R/T in red
Superbee in turquoise metallic

Plus I've a historic ticket.

Maybe able to sort something out with regard to gear if your interested?

I'm interested in the cars. As long as they are 0/0 just tell me what you want for them.
 
One nice classy looking motor for you.👍
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54
Sportsman Red
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
One nice classy looking motor for you.👍
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54
Sportsman Red
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Nice, thanks for completing that for me. :D That was all you dude. :lol:
 
It seems my new Ocd should have been yours..I have 4 cars on the wanted list..how long would I be waiting for paints sir? I can send 9/30,10/1,10/2 and 10/3 and I would be sending

Cortez Silver Metallic Chevelle
Tawny Gold Metallic 'cuda
Bright Green Metallic Charger Road/Track
and the last one I owed you found it's way back to me.:the Heritage Gold Super Bee.
 
Last edited:
Hey I got Champagne Gold Metallic camaro. From the OCD today. Wanna trade.
 
It seems my new Ocd should have been yours..I have 4 cars on the wanted list..how long would I be waiting for paints sir? I can send 9/30,10/1,10/2 and 10/3 and I would be sending

Cortez Silver Metallic Chevelle
Tawny Gold Metallic 'cuda
Bright Green Metallic Charger Road/Track
and the last one I owed you found it's way back to me.:the Heritage Gold Super Bee.

Yea I wish, I only had one in mine. :(
My next available day for paint is the 28th possibly sooner.

Hey I got Champagne Gold Metallic camaro. From the OCD today. Wanna trade.

What do you want for it? I can't do cars yet.
 
Yea I wish, I only had one in mine. :(
My next available day for paint is the 28th possibly sooner.



What do you want for it? I can't do cars yet.

dunno Spoon 0/0/0 . pm me. Its easier for me to see messages
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back