Everything wrong with GT6 in one post

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8 comments
  • 827 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
232
United States
Naples
Messages
Deathguy888
-24 minutes of Le Mans

That is all.
 
Unfortunately yes.
 
Unfortunately, yes there are no long distance races like the gt5.
 
When B-Spec arrives I expect this to be rectified, or B-Spec will effectively for running endurance races for you and a team of Bobs.

As long as they do then 24mins of Le Mans is a great idea. Lomger than the usual 3 lappers, not too long to take up a chunk of the day.
 
When B-Spec arrives I expect this to be rectified, or B-Spec will effectively for running endurance races for you and a team of Bobs.

People want B-spec? :crazy:
 
People want B-spec? :crazy:
IIRC it was promised for an update so it matters not if anyone wants it or not.

For the record, I would like it in GT6 as I'm sure it will be far better than the version in GT5 and I hope it gives more depth to what has so far proved to be a very shallow experience with GT6.
 
Haha, you wish...
 
Just do the 24 minute race 60 times and bam!, you have completed 24 hours! :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back