| Evolvedsoul's Photo Scramble |

Those Furai shots are spectacular! I love the lighting and the way you captured the beauty of the cars head and tailllamps.

BkS
Really awesome shot. :drool:

Thank you!

The polls are up for this weeks photomode competitions!
I didn't seem to make it into anyone of them even though I've entered an entry in every one of them this week :ouch:

Better luck next week right?

CCCL entry

PMC entry

2.0 entry

It seemed to give me a reason to update my gallery though.. :D

And probably my favorites for this set..

I think I messed up 1,2 and 3 though.. :(

Comments greatly appreciated (especially constructive ones!)

Last edited:
I love 1 and 6. #1 is just so simple and beautiful, and not to mention awesome tones and realism. #6 would of been even better with the lights off, but can't change that. How the streetlight illuminates a small section of the track and the car makes it great, although IMO, I would of gone Black and White for it.

That 458
e5027444.jpg

Great Set right there! :)

I love 1 and 6. #1 is just so simple and beautiful, and not to mention awesome tones and realism. #6 would of been even better with the lights off, but can't change that. How the streetlight illuminates a small section of the track and the car makes it great, although IMO, I would of gone Black and White for it.

I was seriously considering black and white for 6 as well but I did 2 first and the tile-y pattern on the wall got lost in darkness. To be honest though, I don't know how to make a black and white photo without using the in-game filter.. 👎
I'll wait for a black and white tutorial on your ustream archive :sly:

That 458
e5027444.jpg

Great Set right there! :)

Thank you! :cheers:

If you edit your pictures you either have a Black and White Button there, or you can simply reduce the saturation. :)

Amazing photos dude! Although how did you get that high in photo number 3? :eek:

If you want to create B&W photos, your best taking them in colour, then reducing the saturation in Photoshop or GIMP. That way you get a greater range of tones. :)

If you edit your pictures you either have a Black and White Button there, or you can simply reduce the saturation. :)

BkS
Amazing photos dude! Although how did you get that high in photo number 3? :eek:

If you want to create B&W photos, your best taking them in colour, then reducing the saturation in Photoshop or GIMP. That way you get a greater range of tones. :)

I must try this reduce saturation thing out! Thanks for the tips guys! :D

I had to walk the camera half way around the track! :yuck:
I paused the replay just before the car went into the second tunnel on SSR5 and "walked" up to the beginning of the main straight.

Another set.. Probably won't be updating this for a month (Until final exams goes away) :)
Anyways, on to the goods (or so I think)

As always, comments appreciated, constructive ones even more so!
:cheers:

I've been trying some new editing tools which I have never used before.
Though this picture isn't from GT5, I thought I'd still "showcase" it here.

It still looks a bit off to me colour wise, but I'm pretty happy with it overall :)

Not of much importance but for those who dropped by in the past and left encouraging comments which led me to endeavor into the wild lands of photoshop, I thank you. Still have much to learn, still can't catch up to the levels of all you beasts. My launch day PS3 finally bit the dust D:
Was nice running my own album! :) but until I get another PS3 (unlikely) or go to a friend's place, this is a goodbye. :lol:

Back