evora 09 vs nsx type r 02

  • Thread starter Thread starter laughing73
  • 8 comments
  • 1,008 views
Messages
29
Messages
laughing73
Messages
laughing sir
evora 09 vs nsx type r 02 which best..
 
I havent bought the Evora yet but I can easily say the NSX R handles better. My NSX is bone stock in the game except for race tires, race air filter, and the two minor weight reductions (not even stage one). Yet it is still the best handling car I've driven in the game. Its the car I ALWAYS go back to.
 
You could at least have the decency to add more information than a few simple words. Especially with grammar errors.

But other than that, I have fitted in with the NSX Type R '02 better than the Evora '09. It's like a pair of Nike's over Reebox. In my opinion, the Nike's are better. The NSX has better handling and speed. While the Evora, as I have experienced with, has a bit more acceleration.
That's my Top Gear short.
 
I havent bought the Evora yet but I can easily say the NSX R handles better. My NSX is bone stock in the game except for race tires, race air filter, and the two minor weight reductions (not even stage one). Yet it is still the best handling car I've driven in the game. Its the car I ALWAYS go back to.

Actually, the Evora probably handles better because it's more modern, has better technology, it's a Lotus...

But even then, I'd still probably say the NSX Type R. Power is still power. Evora probably has the acceleration up to about, I have no idea, 90mph? Random guess

I haven't driven either of them since GT5P and never in succession, so I'm not the best source of information
 
Hmm.. well they're both cars I really enjoy. The NSX-R has got a little better top speed, as well as easier handling. The Evora does have the edge in accelleration though, and is even better when you pop on those aero kits. The thing about the Evora's handling is that it it simply has a little oversteer which, if ur a decent driver, can be worked to your advantage. To me, it just depends on the the driver, though normally the average joe would probably do better in the NSX-R. I like the Evora more simply because I think its funner :sly:
 
Though the NSX is lighter stock, both cars are similar enough to where you can base your choice on either looks or brand preference. I'm biased towards the Honda, but why cheat yourself -- buy both. They're very deserving of a spot in your garage.
 
I'd take the NSX, it's always been one of my favorite cars. I never tried the Evora, but it's save to say that the handling of the NSX is perfect.
 
Evora has pretty great handling, it might put the NSX to shame with a custom tune. Drove it for the Laguna Seca endurance event and it handled well except a little loose when below a quarter tank of petrol.
 
For what it's worth I took each of these to Eiger Short and put down some laps. They both had the same parts fitted, with the Evora at 334 HP and the NSX in the low 320s. Sport soft tires on both. My best time in each car was less than .050 different with the NSX getting the better time. I thought they were both real nice to drive and I couldn't make a choice either way. This was all done with a controller, it might be a different story with a wheel.
 
Last edited:
Back