"Exclusive Car" for GT6?

Canada
Canada
GT4 had that white Ford GT LM as an exclusive, GT5 had the X2010 as an exclusive... what fantasy race car should PD make for GT6 as a "mascot exclusive"?

I'd say... either a black Skyline R34 with a humongous spoiler, super cool body kit, turbocharger, and a custom V10 with 680 horsepower, or an SLS AMG with carbon exterior, carbon 21 inch rims, a custom turbocharged 700 horsepower V12 engine, with the Gran Turismo logo in white on the hood.

What are your thoughts?

It will most likely be a Nissan GT-R 35 all carbon fiber 757 hp massive wing front splitter rally Ford Focus style lights GT3 style body

I want it to be a futuristic Corvette ;) you can vision what you want... I have an image but I'm not to good at drawing

Last edited:
It will most likely be a Nissan GTR 35 all carbon fiber 757 hp massive wing front splitter rally Ford Focus style lights GT3 style body

I want it to be a futuristic Corvette ;) you can vision what you want... I have an image but I'm not to good at drawing

And referring to the staff as 'whiny people' is not a good idea.

See your PM inbox and take it seriously.

I wouldnt mind one of the cars from this years v8 supercars competition or at least the prototype.

To be honest I think it might just be another X1, but not as extreme as it was in GT5. Kinda like the 5G but faster and with a choice of several designs (unless PD is smart and includes a livery editor)

Futuristic Formula 1 anyone? :lol:

Cover car is not the same as exclusive though.

Actually, what is the definition of "exclusive car"? There are plenty of PD creations in previous GT games, which ones are exclusive and which aren't?

VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT THE SKYLINE JOKES?

IT'S OVER 9000! Wait...

I'm not sure. I'd like a ferrari-like prototype as the "exclusive" car.

Cover car is not the same as exclusive though.

Actually, what is the definition of "exclusive car"? There are plenty of PD creations in previous GT games, which ones are exclusive and which aren't?

Each game had a special car. I am not talking about the cover art car.

GT4 had the white Ford GT LM Spec Racecar(the one shown in the beginning of the intro movie) as a special "exclusive" car, and GT5 had the X2010 as an exclusive. The name "exclusive car" is the best name for a car used in this way.

Exclusive would mean limited or difficult to get. If that's not what you mean, it's not a good word to use to describe the car.

Honestly, special car is a better term. Or maybe signature car.

It will be...
Another GT-R! 💡

tumblr_ml9u5vtmOt1s2ksk7o1_250.gif

:P

But there have been various "exclusive" Skylines before.

Nobody counts those Skylines as "exclusives" because... they didn't become legends. For example, the Pace Car really wasn't considered a legacy. It was forgotten. When you unlock it in GT5, you don't feel that peculiar rush of nostalgia, like you do with the Ford GT LM.

Exclusive would mean limited or difficult to get. If that's not what you mean, it's not a good word to use to describe the car.

Honestly, special car is a better term. Or maybe signature car.

Exactly what I mean. That definition didn't come into my mind. :indiff:

So just out of curiosity, would the exclusive car of GT1 be the Escudo Pikes Peak?

There would also be a lot of GT3 exclusives.

I think it would be really interesting to PD desing a car themselves. They have great graphical artists so let them make the ultimate grand tourer. Let them give aston, jaguar, ferrari etc a run for their money. As long as they keep it real without futuristic concept thingy's.

I think it would be really interesting to PD desing a car themselves. They have great graphical artists so let them make the ultimate grand tourer. Let them give aston, jaguar, ferrari etc a run for their money. As long as they keep it real without futuristic concept thingy's.

Yeah... but it would have a Nissan engine. Actually that would be hot as wheels. PD SuperLMP with a fictional Nissan engine.
Make it happen Kaz!

Back