"Exclusive Car" for GT6?

DCybertron
Nobody remembers the Nike car? I think that was gt4's special car, because it was special made..

I remember it... Back when I was 8, I thought that was THE coolest car ever.... With its rimless wheels and the unique driving position and the 8 gears and how it was supposed to be driven by the drivers electrolytes or something. It even said how more athletic drivers could drive it faster.

I remember it... Back when I was 8, I thought that was THE coolest car ever.... With its rimless wheels and the unique driving position and the 8 gears and how it was supposed to be driven by the drivers electrolytes or something. It even said how more athletic drivers could drive it faster.

I find that a somewhat disturbing concept.

Not many people are being realistic, here... An "exclusive" or "signature" car for GT6 will be something PD has worked closely with, either in it's development or advertising. It's highly unlikely that they'll re-use a previously featured model.

Maybe a Nissan GT-R, yes. But it will be something custom. And I doubt it will be anything along the lines of the X1.

My ideas:

Corvette C7 Race Car 2013/2014 (of some sort - could be any spec, really)

Acura NSX Race Car 2013/2014 (Again, any spec)

Nissan GT-R 2015 concept - The GT-R is supposed to get a redesign somewhere between 2015-2018, and PD may have access to the concept.

There's also rumor that the RX-7 is set to return in 2017... Maybe PD could get theirs hands on a concept of that as well...?

Who knows? Could be a lot of things - we don't know what else PD has helped design, really. But it'll likely be a realistic-ish concept or race car, sort of like the Citroen GT Concept and/or Race Car.

Definition is a bit iffy, so due to the confusion, I can't even think one for myself.

Each game had a special car. I am not talking about the cover art car.

GT4 had the white Ford GT LM Spec Racecar(the one shown in the beginning of the intro movie) as a special "exclusive" car, and GT5 had the X2010 as an exclusive. The name "exclusive car" is the best name for a car used in this way.

The White GT4 is an LM model by PD, just like a lot of other LM models in GT4, with the only difference being the Ford GT was on the cover.

The X2010 was an experiment by PD, so I don't know how that could qualify as GT5's representative, or a mere coincedence.

In short, I don't think Gran Turismo ever had an exclusive or mascot car, and rather it's our own sense/feeling.

Nobody counts those Skylines as "exclusives" because... they didn't become legends. For example, the Pace Car really wasn't considered a legacy. It was forgotten. When you unlock it in GT5, you don't feel that peculiar rush of nostalgia, like you do with the Ford GT LM.
I honestly don't see the difference between the Ford GT LM and this:

Prizecars_70-Nissan_GT-R_LM_Edition_(%2702).jpg

Pepto-pink 3,000hp Civic!

I kid, I kid. I would love to see either the LaFerrari or a Hennessey Venom GT, barring that, the latest reincarnation of the GT-R would be comparatively tame, but acceptable.

I honestly don't see the difference between the Ford GT LM and this:

Prizecars_70-Nissan_GT-R_LM_Edition_(%2702).jpg

Hate fictional cars such as that. Especially how the description says rubbish like "Gran Turismo increased the bore and compression ratio".

No you didn't. You just created some polygons, gave it some algorithms and passed it off as 'your own' vehicle.

Not many people are being realistic, here... An "exclusive" or "signature" car for GT6 will be something PD has worked closely with, either in it's development or advertising. It's highly unlikely that they'll re-use a previously featured model.

Maybe a Nissan GT-R, yes. But it will be something custom. And I doubt it will be anything along the lines of the X1.

My ideas:

Corvette C7 Race Car 2013/2014 (of some sort - could be any spec, really)

Acura NSX Race Car 2013/2014 (Again, any spec)

Nissan GT-R 2015 concept - The GT-R is supposed to get a redesign somewhere between 2015-2018, and PD may have access to the concept.

There's also rumor that the RX-7 is set to return in 2017... Maybe PD could get theirs hands on a concept of that as well...?

Who knows? Could be a lot of things - we don't know what else PD has helped design, really. But it'll likely be a realistic-ish concept or race car, sort of like the Citroen GT Concept and/or Race Car.

This.

Back