EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
  • 423,997 views
How come the F1 pictures is removed? I don't feel like reading through multiple pages :)

Anyway, I can't wait to Update 2 :)
 
Everyone quieted down... amar212 is working on his 2nd update. :)
 
Ok, I think its time to set refresh page to every 30 secs. :)
 
We are going to make the server go down if all of us do it at the same time haha.
 
Lots of people all viewing the same thread....
 
Well it's a beautiful thread. :)
 
This is one of those times i hate having OCD....
 
Come on Amar! We're desperate!
 
only 177 users viewing this thread...haha wonder what would happen if it dissapered
 
We all have to be Patient.. hmm great song by the way :)
 
Funny, nobody is posting, you guys are going to break F5 (including me)
 
In car camera....can it be moved up, so we can see more of what is important...the track?
 
I think PD is trying to give a realistic view.. In PC games they are doing the same, all you can do is move your car seat back and forth, In F1, I don't think you can move it UP. So i bet only one View in F1.
 
Now I really can't wait for this demo! One more month, ahhh!
 
Bit more than a Demo dude
 
What demo gives you over 5 GIGs?
Some current FULL games are that big.
 
He removed the Formula One images from the attachments...
 
Yes, it was about an hour ago that he did this.. I really don't know why. Maybe he has new better pictures?
 
Guys, I think you are misreading me. Most people think that calling it a demo is somehow "bad" in one way or another.

I am in no way saying anything bad about Prologue and will admit that it packs in more content than some full games. However, it is a preview (hence the name" Prologue") of the full GT5, thus it would be a demo. That in no way shape or form takes away from the fact that it will be amazing, but it is still a demo to me.



Now we need that update ASAP!
 
If you could ask for one thing for the update, what would it be?

Mine, A video one lap Suzuka with F1 cockpit view.
 
I think it will be quite a while before he can unlock the F1 unfortunately.
 
If you could ask for one thing for the update, what would it be?

Mine, A video one lap Suzuka with F1 cockpit view.

It will be in the update/upcoming US/PAL versions, but, custom public and private online races is crucial.
 
Hmm.. good one. I would ask for, man so many things to ask. Well the Ford GT LM version hot lap on the High Speed ring. As well in the same video show us how the quick tuneup works and is there a visible 900 steering motion, and 8 way camera view.. and is there the paddle shifter animation now. :P
Well its more then one thing hehe
 
I know you're all excited. I am too........... Almost embarrassingly so.:lol:

However, Amar will get the info up when he has the time to. Discussion of the game is fine. 100 posts urging Amar to hurry up is doing nothing more than fill up the thread. Lets keep discussion on track. Furthermore, don't go crazy and start sending him PM's with all your questions. The guy has a life, and I'm sure he doesn't feel like potentially answering hundreds of similar questions.

Now that has has been said....

Any new info Amar?... Ummm... I mean.... crap...

Strike that...

Take your time bud, and thank you for taking the time to do this in the first place.



;)
 
Cockpit view looks great!
 
If you could ask for one thing for the update, what would it be?

Mine, A video one lap Suzuka with F1 cockpit view.

I would wish for the samething, but not to just copy your wish, I wish for 1 lap cockpit view of the Mine's R34 on fuji.
 
Back