EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
  • 423,960 views
For those who have the game:

I have a Logitech Z-5500 sound system, what option shoul I choose between Living room, small theater and big thearter. THX.

I know I will not use it use a lot, but I really like the live dynamics, very easy to map them with the old DFP.

Edit: OOPS I opened page 100th. cheers
 
Just started my ps3 and update is available know for the eu verison so I guess it should be available too for the jp-version. As soon as the download is finished I'll report the changes, if there are any.
 
Just started my ps3 and update is avaible know for the eu verison so I guess it should be available too for the jp-version


Online???? I got the game today and the online mode didn`t work.
 
Just started my ps3 and update is available know for the eu verison so I guess it should be available too for the jp-version. As soon as the download is finished I'll report the changes, if there are any.


That's the system update right not an update for GT5P
 
That's the system update right not an update for GT5P

I think not, also in the spanish forum are talkin about this update, I will keep you informed.

Edit: Jase, I think you are right.
 
Really ???? PS3 going on NOW
 
Online???? I got the game today and the online mode didn`t work.

have you tried restarting the game? GT5p will report that there is an update available for download

and no it's not the system update @ 2.20 its update for GT5P not for the ps3 firmware itself.
 

Attachments

  • updatelowres.jpg
    updatelowres.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 76
have you tried restarting the game? GT5p will report that there is an update available for download

and no it's not the system update @ 2.20 its update for GT5P not for the ps3 firmware itself.


Are you updating? tell us what`s cooking:)
 
Nothing happening with the JPN version for me.:(
Maybe it's the start of the online service for the EU release
 
i'm realy hoping for a update.
 
Firmware update??? Must download! Wow, page 100, this sure is a popular thread.
 
Who thinks that Polyphony should change the gear changing contols. Instead of you pressing the button to change gear, you press the button to move the drivers arm to change gear. You can hear the car change gear before the drivers arm is at the gearbox to change the gear. Obviously the driver prepares to change gear at the red line but what when you want to change gear at a different RPM?????????

Even if i still dont have a copy (hope tomorrow ill get one at the retailers..)
I also wondered about that "gear change arm animation"..

But if theyd do it as you suggest the gearchange would happen too late.

So i would say theres no chance to make it otherwise than it is.

(Or they fix it with leaving the hand always down so you cant see it, but that wouldnt be nice..)
 
Numerobis, how is that update going?:nervous:
 
Just ordered the game! Can't wait to play as I only played the demo a few times at my brothers place.
 
well it's still updating (3/4 done) either the server is really slow or overwhelmed with so many request or it must be a big update because I've got a big pipe : max 6 mb/s download
 
You can find those games, in C/Arenal, 8 GOLDPRICE close to SOL and Avda. de La Libertad s/n in Alcorcón IMPACT GAMES.

Thx, Lando. Installing it right now.
 
Wonder what the update will bring.
This guy's got one of the most anticipated games on PS3 right now and hes busy playing some B.S golf game?!
lol I just want the eight update already!
My g25 is dyin for prologue :( I never got the JP version. All I want is to play with my 350z in gt5
 
Still updating... 1/2 done... and fu*** "An error occured during the download"
 
I'm about half done any why this fast a new update? 2:16 was just a few days ago.
 
so after the update the news section and online races are accessible and working
News:


Online Events
 
So it was just the start of the on line service then ?
No icons on the on line race events
 
so after the update the news section and online races are accessible and working
News:


Online Events

What is that of GRAN TURIMO 5 Prologue Spec II?
 
Good spot LANDO. Didn't see that. Must be getting old lol
 
Back