Exercise before bed?

• Thread starter fermy88
  • 36 comments
Originally posted by fermy88
Done it for like 5 days now. Damn its good. I havent felt any probs with my back yet. Hope i dont.

If you're doing it correctly you'll be fine. I'm still carrying a bit of fat around there but I've got a bit of definition there.

Originally posted by Puffy
he's young, i don't think he's gonna have some back injury like u old dinosaurs...no offense

Ha! I'm 17 and have a herniated disc.

What is this bicycle manuver thing? I am just starting to get back into shape after a month off... time for volleyball again.

Originally posted by vat_man

Okay, lie down on your back, with your hands holding the back of your head and your legs stretched out.

Bring your knees up, so that your thights are pointing vertically, and your knees are bent at 90 degrees so your calves are horizontal with the floor.

Using your abs, left your upper back off the floor. Try to focus on pressing your lower back into the floor.

Now, touch your right elbow (keeping your hands behind your head) to your left knee. Your elbow and knee will have to move together to touch, with the opposite elbow and knee moving apart. Then repeat for the other side - you should then get a flowing motion where your legs make this bicycle pedalling motion as you straighten and draw up each knee.

Probably not the best description, but that's what you get. Good luck.

Ah. ignore my last post then

Originally posted by vat_man

If you're doing it correctly you'll be fine. I'm still carrying a bit of fat around there but I've got a bit of definition there.
How long have you been doing it??

Originally posted by fermy88

How long have you been doing it??
Couple of months, but I'd been doing other types of abs exercises before - can't wait for the fat to come off to see what's actually under there!

Back