Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Not many Cars can do it under 1:50 at Silverstone but this Car is one of it

I have found two that can do this feat in the last hour. Both of them are BMWs. Very nice cars indeed :)

Hey there @shaunm80

While being on the subject of Mclaren's. You wouldn't happen to have a tune for the Mclaren F1 GTR Kokusai base model '95 lying around would you? I used that car for the 600pp Silverstone seasonal event a while back. It's really fast at 600, so i imagine it would be even faster at 650.

I also took a look on the link you posted about the C.O.T.M. He used your 550pp SH iPod for that run, but with stiffer springs and CH tires?!

If that's the case, i have a lot of work ahead of me.. I might have a go at this after i fill up on the liquid courage department. No way i'm doing that thing sober.
Yes, this challenge is probably best done with a little bit of alcohol.. It is more than a little crazy and way above my driving skill. You will definitely get a better time than me but i wonder if you will match a 1.48 around that track.

I still don't own that particular McLaren F1 car... I will certainly buy it when I have the credits again. I am down to 354,046 credits in my bank after the last splurge.. I think it has been worth it though. Some lovely cars and tunes have come from it.

This should prove to be quite interesting to say the least. Laguna Seca is one of my all time favorite tracks. Gonna set a baseline with your tune as is, then go for the yaba-daba-do run.

Can't believe i'm actually going through with this.....:boggled:

This should prove to be quite interesting to say the least. Laguna Seca is one of my all time favorite tracks. Gonna set a baseline with your tune as is, then go for the yaba-daba-do run.

Can't believe i'm actually going through with this.....:boggled:
In the original SH tune, it still has standard brakes on.. Im not sure why not but there must have been a reason, They might not stick as well as normal so you will need to employ a light braking technique to angle the car a little.. I should probably think about why I didn't put racing brakes on but thats for another day. Lunch time now and I'm a little starved.

Enjoy the new tunes I have done today. Probably won't get round to any more today but well see. :)

In the original SH tune, it still has standard brakes on.. Im not sure why not but there must have been a reason, They might not stick as well as normal so you will need to employ a light braking technique to angle the car a little.. I should probably think about why I didn't put racing brakes on but thats for another day. Lunch time now and I'm a little starved.

Enjoy the new tunes I have done today. Probably won't get round to any more today but well see. :)

Ah I see.. Well. You have your self a proper lunch and a great day.

if you ask why i've been out,its because two things
1.A lot of things to study
2.Because of DriveClub and The Crew.
I am in the same boat at the moment. I keep seeing that you are beating my scores set on The Crew. I recently brought the LaFerrari car and have been making all the parts platinum. I am short of the suspension package but that car is amazing, handles really well on that game.

Thank you for adding me to your crew on DC, it unlocked a lot of good cars for me. I recently levelled up to level 17 and I love the graphics that DC has.

The gearbox numbers on both 400R' 96 do not match... :)

Always giving you work Shaun...

EDIT: Review for BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 asap...
I will look into the gears tomorrow morning before I head back to North Devon for christmas. I look forward to the McLaren F1 GTR review.

Hope you all have a great christmas and have a nice relaxing day.

I am in the same boat at the moment. I keep seeing that you are beating my scores set on The Crew. I recently brought the LaFerrari car and have been making all the parts platinum. I am short of the suspension package but that car is amazing, handles really well on that game.

Thank you for adding me to your crew on DC, it unlocked a lot of good cars for me. I recently levelled up to level 17 and I love the graphics that DC has.

I will look into the gears tomorrow morning before I head back to North Devon for christmas. I look forward to the McLaren F1 GTR review.

Really,did you get La Ferrari,Im going to restart The Crew,because for buying one car to a test i don't have money to another car.I want La Ferrari but you need to pay real money most of times to get it

Really,did you get La Ferrari,Im going to restart The Crew,because for buying one car to a test i don't have money to another car.I want La Ferrari but you need to pay real money most of times to get it
Nah, You don't need to spend real money. It took me a couple of weeks of saving up credits but I managed to get it without spending a penny (of my own cash). When you get to Miami, you should have about 350,000 credits already and if you have the Nissan GT-R R34 car, you can make that a top Perf car which is capable of winning most of the events in the South. Just rinse and repeat those events, unlock Las Vegas and then you'll have enough credits for your LaFerrari. What car did you pick when you started the game?

Nah, You don't need to spend real money. It took me a couple of weeks of saving up credits but I managed to get it without spending a penny (of my own cash). When you get to Miami, you should have about 350,000 credits already and if you have the Nissan GT-R R34 car, you can make that a top Perf car which is capable of winning most of the events in the South. Just rinse and repeat those events, unlock Las Vegas and then you'll have enough credits for your LaFerrari. What car did you pick when you started the game?
I pick the Challenger,is the faster car

I pick the Challenger,is the faster car
Im pretty sure I went for that car too. A good way to boost your credits quickly is to drive around in explore mode and open the mile stones. that will give you 2000 bucks every time you open one. It also allows you to jump around the map quicker when you want to level up new cars as you can fast travel to locations later on in the game. :)

Im pretty sure I went for that car too. A good way to boost your credits quickly is to drive around in explore mode and open the mile stones. that will give you 2000 bucks every time you open one. It also allows you to jump around the map quicker when you want to level up new cars as you can fast travel to locations later on in the game. :)
Thanks!Amd in DC in what event are you?

Thanks!Amd in DC in what event are you?
In DC I am level 17. I have nearly completed the first batch of tours and done a few time trials. I probably spend more time on The Crew at the moment but I log in to DC every couple of days and do a few races.

In DC I am level 17. I have nearly completed the first batch of tours and done a few time trials. I probably spend more time on The Crew at the moment but I log in to DC every couple of days and do a few races.
Im in the legend class on DC,the Canada Rally,Koemigsegg Agera R is imposible to drive,but i can't take another car because it is a very fast tine for the other hypercars

I have just checked my gearing on this car. I have the gear ratios as they state in the original posts. I could have accidentally put 5.500 instead of 5.000 or perhaps I clicked on Reset to default before setting the gears up once I added power parts and all that.. Give those options a try and see if that sorts the gears out?

(This would be the Nismo 400R '96 car which @cbarbosa wrote about)

Hi guys,hi Shaunm
Your tunes help me a lot !
Thanks and congratulations for your impressive work.
I have to ask you ?
Do you have a tune for the Acura NSX 99 and the Lotus ESPRIT V8GT ?
I try to use this 2 cars on 500 pp but i have some difficult :/

Just as i was about to tackle the Pagani event at Mt Panorama, my trusty tv decided to kick the bucket. Now i have to find a store that's open to get a new tv. Sad day today.

Latest Posts

Back