Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
I haven't been too active on here as of late, but life has thrown me quite a substantial curve ball.. I'm in another apartment since the kitchen in the previous apartment somehow caught fire during the early hours of the night a week ago.

So i've been busy moving and cleaning and discussing with the insurance people. My mind is in complete and utter shambles. Me and my kids owe our lives to my fiancée. If she hadn't woken up as quick as she did and got us all up and out, i think it's safe to say i wouldn't be sitting here typing.

Now you know why i've been absent.

Have good one my fellow petrol heads.

Last edited:
I haven't been too active on here as of late, but life has thrown me quite a substantial curve ball.. I'm in another apartment since the kitchen somehow caught fire during the early hours of the night a week ago.

So i've been busy moving and cleaning and discussing with the insurance people. My mind is in complete and utter shambles. Me and my kids owe our lives to my fiancée. If she hadn't woken up as quick as she did and got us all up and out, i think it's safe to say i wouldn't be sitting here typing.

Oh, this is bad news and good news also. What matters is that all of you are well. 👍

I haven't been too active on here as of late, but life has thrown me quite a substantial curve ball.. I'm in another apartment since the kitchen somehow caught fire during the early hours of the night a week ago.

Glad to read that you all are ok
Hope to see you soon on PSN

I haven't been too active on here as of late, but life has thrown me quite a substantial curve ball.. I'm in another apartment since the kitchen in the previous apartment somehow caught fire during the early hours of the night a week ago.

Not great about the fire but I am glad that you and everyone else is fine. No problem about you not being active, I must say that I haven't been that active lately due to starting my placement for nursing and writing assignments for uni. I hope that your flat gets sorted out soon and you are able to move back in ASAP. Take care and look after each other :)

Would be nice with A Drift tune for The BMW Vision Gran Tourismo.

I will add it to the list but I can't promise a quick response at the moment. I have 2 more long days to do and an assignment to write for uni. I am finding spare time is currently becoming a luxury and I really have to be in the right frame of mind to get a tune perfected. I will see what I can do in the near future though.

Glad to hear you're all ok. The most valuable things in your life are your family. Material things can be replaced or repaired.

Not great about the fire but I am glad that you and everyone else is fine. No problem about you not being active, I must say that I haven't been that active lately due to starting my placement for nursing and writing assignments for uni. I hope that your flat gets sorted out soon and you are able to move back in ASAP. Take care and look after each other :)

I will add it to the list but I can't promise a quick response at the moment. I have 2 more long days to do and an assignment to write for uni. I am finding spare time is currently becoming a luxury and I really have to be in the right frame of mind to get a tune perfected. I will see what I can do in the near future though.

shaunm80 just take your time.... I´m now getting to know my Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 ´11 with your yours Drift settings on and have now 9242 points with that car

The important is that you and your familly are OK. 👍

Hope things get solved fast. :)

Non-Racing and Tuned Cars Super Lap:

Suzuki GSX-R/4 ´01

Super GT/GT300 Super Lap: Garaiya GT300 Base Model ´08
Cusco Dunlop Subaru Imprza ´08

NSX Non-Racing Car Drift:

Acura NSX ´91

Racing Car Drift Trail:

Bmw Vision Gran Tourismo

Last edited:
Status on My gt6

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    582.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Lotus Elise '11 (Full Aero Package)

PP 450pp
Max Power 176bhp
Weight 840kg
Weight Dist 44:56

Buy full area kit (including flat floor)
Change wheels inch up 2
Change oil and rigidity improvement from pit garage.
Sports Hard Tyres
Racing Brake Kit

Downforce set to Level 12
Weight reduction stage 3
Carbon Bonnet and Window weight reduction
Ballast 76kg @ -50

Suspension
F/R

80/80
4.78 / 8.41
7/7
6/6
2/4
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe -0.04/0.12
Brake 4/2

LSD (FC)
10/8/20
Triple plate clutch

Power Parts
sports ecu
racing exhaust
exhaust manifold
catalytic converter

Set power to 99%

FC Trans
set to 5000 final gear
max speed 112mph
1st 2.949
2nd 2.282
3rd 1.814
4th 1.514
5th 1.300
6th 1.131
set final gear to 3400

Works well on city circuits and twisty tracks. Low top speed means its not suited to circuits like Monza.

View attachment 111848
Nice tune!
With adjustments to bring it down to 400pp your car got me a best of 1:10.462 in the Non-Racing and Tuned Cars seasonal. I used your tune to spec for the suspension, lsd, transmission and ballast, but left off some power parts, weight reduction and aero parts to keep it inside the regs, so it weighed in at 953kg and 157bhp (aids off except ABS 1)

Even missing the extra aero downforce and on Comfort Hard tyres (which i've never used before) the Elise takes bends really nicely and seems to suit the Tsukuba circuit well. Since it lacks grip of the 450pp original it needs to be allowed to straighten up a little before getting on the throttle; get the timing right and you'll be rewarded with just a little oversteer to straighten the car coming out of the long curve before the start line, on the other hand pulling the trigger as soon as you see a corner exit will kick the tail out and just lose you time, but you can get a feel for it surprisingly quickly; the proof of which is that even i can get a halfway reasonable time!

Hope you don't mind my messing around with your work and thanks for providing us with so many great cars; if it wasn't for the tuners i'm sure a lot of us would have given up on GT a good long while back!

A Spec Seasonal Races (Updated 23/1/15)

You know the drill, if you use a tune from this garage to get gold on a seasonal from the batch listed below, give me a shout with the tune you used and ill add it to the list.

I will be spending a few hours on GT6 today so Ill see I can't tune a car or two up at the same time.

P1010167.JPG

Daytona International Speedway 24 min Race

Non-Racing and Tuned Car Super Lap (400PP CH)
Lotus Elise '11 (450PP detuned with CH tyres added)
Mazda Demio Sport '10 (400PP CS) - With CH Tyres on. Very grippy!!

Super GT/GT300 Super Lap (520PP RS)

NSX Non-Racing Car Drift Trial
Honda NSX Type R '02 (Drift Setup)

Racing Car Drift Trial
BMW Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup)

Last edited:
Honda NSX Type R '02 (Drift Setup)

500PP
337 BHP
1120kgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Comfort Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

Standard Size Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
5.80/7.65
5/6
4/5
2/3
1.6/2.8
-0.14/0.26

Racing Brake Kit
2/8

FC Transmission
Reset to default
Set final gear to 5.500
set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.866
2nd 2.152
3rd 1.703
4th 1.400
5th 1.202
6th 1.066
Set final gear to 4.910

FC LSD
5/50/5
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 94.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ballast - Set 66kgs to Position -50

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

Easy gold for the new drift seasonal.

Nürburgring Nordschleife_.jpg

Nürburgring Nordschleife__1.jpg

Last edited:
A Spec Seasonal Races (Updated 23/1/15)

You know the drill, if you use a tune from this garage to get gold on a seasonal from the batch listed below, give me a shout with the tune you used and ill add it to the list.

I will be spending a few hours on GT6 today so Ill see I can't tune a car or two up at the same time.

View attachment 296307

Daytona International Speedway 24 min Race

Non-Racing and Tuned Car Super Lap (400PP CH)
Lotus Elise '11 (450PP detuned with CH tyres added)

Super GT/GT300 Super Lap (520PP RS)

NSX Non-Racing Car Drift Trial

Non-Racing and Tuned Cars Super Lap:
Suzuki GSX-R/4 ´01
Super GT/GT300 Super Lap: Garaiya GT300 Base Model ´08
Cusco Dunlop Subaru Imprza ´08

NSX Non-Racing Car Drift:

Acura NSX ´91

Racing Car Drift Trail:
Bmw Vision Gran Tourismo

BMW Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup)

610PP