Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
I need to post a Picture , mate :lol:

View attachment 322825

Nice one..ha ha...like it...👍

Nah, i'll pass. Nascar's ain't my type of cars.

I will however stay on Midfield. Just looked at the ranking and i had been bumped down to 101st. Went at it again and improved to a 1:16.280. Good for 67th place.

A very nice time @LordJCS ....Well done Mate..👍...I haven't been back on the PS3 since this morning...it was funny i fell asleep playing GT6 last night at 1.30 am on the sofa and woke up with the controller still in my hand at 5.30am Cyprus time..lol and found the Midfield seasonal already updated...so i thought i'll have ago half asleep and got a 1:17+ and at one point i was 54th in the world...i was well happy with that...it really helped that @hall90 had already done a really fast time...so that kept pushing me...but i bet i've gone way down in the rankings by now...lol..:cheers:

At Mid-Field @LordJCS is out of reach and @Badger66 was very hard to beat...he is fast like before 👍

Nice one @chrisspeed281 ...i should be fast...it was with your tune you gave me for the seasonal at small Willow last year..lol....it's a Wicked tune thanks mate..Well done...👍

Hopefully should be able to get back on Midfield when i get back from my Darts match later...good luck guys..:cheers:

Nice one..ha ha...like it...👍

A very nice time @LordJCS ....Well done Mate..👍...I haven't been back on the PS3 since this morning...it was funny i fell asleep playing GT6 last night at 1.30 am on the sofa and woke up with the controller still in my hand at 5.30am Cyprus time..lol and found the Midfield seasonal already updated...so i thought i'll have ago half asleep and got a 1:17+ and at one point i was 54th in the world...i was well happy with that...it really helped that @hall90 had already done a really fast time...so that kept pushing me...but i bet i've gone way down in the rankings by now...lol..:cheers:

Nice one @chrisspeed281 ...i should be fast...it was with your tune you gave me for the seasonal at small Willow last year..lol....it's a Wicked tune thanks mate..Well done...👍

Hopefully should be able to get back on Midfield when i get back from my Darts match later...good luck guys..:cheers:

Good luck with the dart flinging.

alrite I've mostly matched the speeds and acceleration on L-Shooters car. It in theory has the same top speed i'm just not getting the same run up he is so my straight entrance speed is down by a few km/h
IFG 4.000
Top speed 200 km/h
1st 6.307
2nd 4.131
3rd 3.398
4th 2.849
5th 2.405
6th 1.881
Final 3.000
be ready to shift A LOT

edit; Adjusted 5th gear to correct power band use on the uphill and shift point.
Edit two, corrected 5th again and adjusted 6th to keep it in the power band after adjustmets to 5th.
Edit 3; adjusted 6th gear for more top end. Adjusted 5th gear to maintain power in 6th

Last edited:
alrite I've mostly matched the speeds and acceleration on L-Shooters car. It in theory has the same top speed i'm just not getting the same run up he is so my straight entrance speed is down by a few km/h
IFG 4.000
Top speed 200 km/h
1st 6.307
2nd 4.131
3rd 3.398
4th 2.849
5th 2.418
6th 1.865
Final 3.000
be ready to shift A LOT
Think I shall try that gearbox setting

He has Active Steering set to Strong allowing him to floor it 2nd-4th gears around the mountain and under the bridge
I saw that. I take it as a personal challenge to match the top users that use unrealistic aids in terms of cornering speed and straight speed. this is one is proving a tad harder than normal. But I think I got it. I'm 2 km/h off from him. that's literately a matter of 0.010 or less in a couple of gears.

Can I make a request for a Shauntaliema tune? I think a really good car that is the Honda HSC '03. I mean, who doesn't want an NSX concept that looks like a Autobacs/GT-R concept:rolleyes:? That and because its really, really fast :eek:. That's my vote. Its hard to come up with a good car that neither of you have done already. Here hoping you'll consider :cheers:

Can I make a request for a Shauntaliema tune? I think a really good car that is the Honda HSC '03. I mean, who doesn't want an NSX concept that looks like a Autobacs/GT-R concept:rolleyes:? That and because its really, really fast :eek:. That's my vote. Its hard to come up with a good car that neither of you have done already. Here hoping you'll consider :cheers:

Nice choice. It sure is a fast little thing.

Has been added to the consideration list 👍

no still balanecing the car, i get it working great in the low speed, it gets crippled in the high speed turns. I fix high speed and it's crippled in the low speed. :banghead:

You're about to hit the tipping point. Once there the car will feel all different.

I went for a bit of a mix & match type tune. Funny little thing.

A Spec Seasonal Events (Updated 5/3/15)

The Crew™_20150223113927.jpg

You all know the drill, let me know if you use one of my tunes for the below seasonal events and ill add it to the list.

Thank you muchly.

Asian Non-Racing Car Super Lap (500PP CS)
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (500PP CS)
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (500PP SH) - With CS Tyres

Nascar/Stock Car Super Lap (627PP RH)
2013 Jeff Gordon 24 Chevrolet SS (627PP RH Road/ Twisty Track Setup)

Racing Car Drift Trial
BMW Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup)

Non-Race Car Drift Trial (450PP)
Honda NSX ‘99 (Drift Setup) (450PP CH)

Last edited:
actually it's mid corner I can't keep the turn at the same speed you are, I go wide and void the lap to make the turn I have slow down more and you zip away.

Ahh.. I see.. Are you going for a light ballast or heavy ballast layout?

Back