Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
I thought it would be rude not to give the M3 GT2 Base Model '11 a go on Nordschleife Expert Level Racing Car Challenge Seasonal 600pp RH.. After we were talking about this car earlier....thanks to @TKokab for mentioning this car..👍

Well got Gold first try...👍 A very nice tune indeed @shaunm80 and a fairly easy win..overtook lead car just after 2nd left hand bank-wall...best lap so far...6:59.507.

All Settings as Tune...Except final gear to 3.000

View attachment 322259

Thank you very much for this Awesome tune....👍

I like the color... 👍

Arrrgh WHY WHY WHY.
have just been in the kindergarden with my son, and whatwas happend when I got home my better half has stolen my TV
and looking at re-run on tv arrrrrgh :grumpy:
I Have killede for les

Good grief.. Calm down.. breath in count to 5, exhale count to 5... Do that for a minute or two.

Just slammed a 1:16.612 good for 89th place. I know that wont stick, but i'm quite happy none the less.

So i did the nascar hotlap with @shaunm80 tune from here
the gearbox i left stock because the settings do not match (YET;))
Only changed LSD to 8/5/12 (acc sense to minimum)
traction=2
shot0022.png
and did a happy 1:30,859 after three laps
handles almost like the Toyota TS030, when you think you go into understeer after braking, push gas and it corected itself (with my drivestyle)

I'm gonna settle for gold time on the Nascar event. Won't be doing it anymore. Nascar's and i don't see eye to eye so to speak.

So here's your chance of being faster than me.

@chrisspeed281 is already faster than me.
Thanks for the invitation but do more laps there...it's ok for me to be slower because i know my time is good if i'm only 1-2 sec. behind you

Thanks for the invitation but do more laps there...it's ok for me to be slower because i know my time is good if i'm only 1-2 sec. behind you

Nah, i'll pass. Nascar's ain't my type of cars.

I will however stay on Midfield. Just looked at the ranking and i had been bumped down to 101st. Went at it again and improved to a 1:16.280. Good for 67th place.

Just banked a 1:16.875 on Midfield. The gixxer cart is the car of choice here.
Gix...I dislike the Gix...But it shall be the car I choose!

Oopppp Just found out I`ve been racing around MidField with only 400 PP and it should be 500 insted heheh:embarrassed:
Stupid Danish Man ...:banghead:
Could it be my age that made me overlook that :lol:
Coffee man coffee!

I need to post a Picture , mate :lol:

View attachment 322825
WANT!

Wow I wasn't far off on my guesses for the TT and drift....:lol:

At Mid-Field @LordJCS is out of reach and @Badger66 was very hard to beat...he is fast like before 👍

I had a good time chasing @Badger66 and @hall90 on my first couple of runs before i got the speed going in the car.

@Otaliema
"it's corners 1 and 2 that he is blowing me away in. I catch up through the rest of the track. ugg."

Treat those corners as one double apex corner instead of two separate corners and you'll see it in a different light.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back