Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
That will be hard to beat that time, :cheers: but I will have to wait until tomorrow when I have another go, off to bed now and goodnight and do not improve to much on your time. đź‘Ť

I won't promise anything. You never know...

An Awesome time @LordJCS ....you just keep getting better and better.....Well done mate...đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Thanks..

How did the dart flinging go for you last night?

I won't promise anything. You never know...

Thanks..

How did the dart flinging go for you last night?

Your'e Welcome..:)

Had a really good night but we lost 5.4...it's best of 9 games 6 singles and 3 doubles...i won my singles and we won our doubles game also ...i hit a 140a few 100's...shame we lost but we will win the league ..we are so far ahead with only one game to go..no one can catch us..thanks for asking:)

Had a really good night but we lost 5.4...it's best of 9 games 6 singles and 3 doubles...i won my singles and we won our doubles game also ...i hit a 140a few 100's...shame we lost but we will win the league ..we are so far ahead with only one game to go..no one can catch us..thanks for asking:)

Awesome. Sounds like you had a great night despite the loss..

Last edited:

What no ton 80? :lol: j/k Sounds like a fun night. I need to get back in a league of somesort for something. Has been far too long.

Alright new day, More rabbits to chase. But first NASCAR at Daytona Indy Street gotta get the $$ and paint. I need the cred's
Need more coffee too i thinks

it ain't that expensive. At least not here in Sweden.
it depends wild farmed, or cage farmed, the quality of the beans the animal ate and time since "harvest" can all affect the price off yeah and fake Kopi luwak coffee litters the market, and only a test from Japan can tell thee difference.
I honestly can't get the past the idea of how it's gotten. and you can make your own fake Kopi luwak coffee by putting in a touch of citric acid, cause that is what doubles in the coffee beans when it passes though the gut of the Kopi luwak
:yuck: I just can't get this
Luwak-pooh.jpg
outta my head.

Back