Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
All golds achieved at last. New cars brought for the shotaliema project. One tired guy after working nearly 44 hours in 5 days on placement so no tuning tonight. Will try and do some of the project cars at some point this weekend. Best of luck to anyone who is chasing down the Swedish rabbit. He seems to have a big advantage again on this seasonal. I am going to bed as I feel like the walking dead. See you all later.

Yeah @LordJCS has a solid tune in his GSX I fear maybe a little easier to drive than mine. I know a low 1:15 is in mine if someone can wrangle it around the track just have to watch out for turn at tunnel two everything else is gravy with it.
I made some changes to your tune and it seems to be helping me, I am now at 1:16.078 and I can be in front of @LordJCS time until losing it just before going into tunnel two.

There has been some improvements from some guys here since i last looked.

From what i gathered from my laps is that the downhill chicane really messes with the entry to the 90 degree turn before the 2nd tunnel. What i did was to get a tight exit from the formentioned chicane and use the cars weight transfer to get it to hang and "Body roll" on the tiny straight banked bit before the 90degree turn. Utilize trailbraking there and use the car's weight transfer to get the nose pointed into the corner. Then step on the "go fast" pedal, be careful so you don't cook it and go wide in the tunel and hit the curb as that thing unsettles the car.

This is just one observation i've made.

Anywho.. Good morning and happy racing.

:cheers:

Last edited:
The Best is when @LordJCS is in front Then we have to push ourself to the limit and somtimes over. But it's only make us better and better

It seems that most of you are able to keep up with me, even be faster at some points on the track, It all comes down to the 90degree corner leading to tunnel 2. Once you guys figure that one out i'll have to pull something out of my hat.

What has me intrigued about this is the statement @Otaliema made about his tune being able to get a low 1:15.

Now I go again!!!!!
I just have some thought " yes I know it's sound spooky" :nervous:
But anyway, why don't the PD's not do so that the first 10 on the world rangliste have there's settings for there's cars showene.
It's was just a thought I have 💡

Now I go again!!!!!
I just have some thought " yes I know it's sound spooky" :nervous:
But anyway, why don't the PD's not do so that the first 10 on the world rangliste have there's settings for there's cars showene.
It's was just a thought I have 💡

If that was ever considered an option i bet my left foot that some of the aliens in the top would complain to high heaven. It would be like a poker player being forced to reveal their hand at the table.. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

An interesting thought though, i'll give you that.

Last edited:
If that was ever considered an option i bet my left foot that some of the aliens in the top would complain to high heaven. It would be like a poker player being forced to reveal their hand at the table.. I don't see that happening anytime soon.
I think you are right it's never gonna happen :lol: but we live in the hope some day to be on top 20 hehe if we have the Lucky day

Not yet my freind. But I still trying to get my settings to work
Uh oh...

I'm slightly worried now.
I have 2 GSX-R with 6 different tunes from Bathurst , Tsukuba , Willow...... from shaun , praiano , whoopiergirl .... but nothing fit for me . the most tunes gives oversteering an i can't handle it. so i set my car to a little understeer and this gives me my 1:16.6.. lap :)

Last edited:
I have 2 GSX-R with 6 different tunes from Bathhust , Tsukuba , Willow from shaun , praiano , whoopiergirl .... but nothing fit for me . the most tunes gives oversteering an i can't handle it. so i set my car to a little understeer and this gives me my 1:16.6.. lap :)

You've been busy, that's one thing for sure.

Slightly worried is about right. I can keep up with you guys until the tunnel and then my driving goes to pot. I do have a quicker tune though for the GSX-R and I am no longer sitting on the bottom of the lap times. :)

Ahh. I see..

Back