Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Soften the tail a bit and drop the LSD acceleration setting to 8 or less that will help the oversteer a ton.
Note over softening will cause bottoming out issues on the tail and thus result in oversteer spins at exit.

Cheers for the advice @Otaliema i've just dropped the Acceleration down by 2.... softened the rear springs and dropped rear comp and ext by 1 and i now have a really nice balance and not spinning out as much...because of this i just got over 100th off my time.....cheers....👍

Last edited:
Ufff he are getting closer arrrgh

I think i won't be getting any quicker times than a 1:6.666...unless i had a wheel me thinks...us stick and buttons boys apart from the crazy rocket
man...JCS...just find this car on CS tires to sensitive for the controller to keep up the momentum throughout the track...well that's my opinion ...but I will keep trying....also if i could drive the GSX with the steering and traction control off...which i have tried..but can't keep it in control...i would be in with chance to get a 1:15+ me thinks...

:cheers:

The Swede has just passed the pack and is infront. 1:15.683

i'm starting to like this rabbit thing. :D

oh, btw it's the same tune i've been using since the start of this.

SAM_0841.JPG

Last edited:
Some one to chase again heeeeha
There's not much between us two my Swede is friend

That's true. But as we all know, this track and car combo makes even the slightest time shaving a task of it's own.

Well done on your time, :cheers: I think I will try tomorrow and see if I can get close to your time and if not I will retire the GSX.

Thanks friend.

Looking forward to seeing what you can do.

Back