Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Save the event and load it up as a new event using those settings. That's how I did it.

I did that, but i fear that my results won't show up on the club event.. I absolutely hate the comunity thing for being unclear on how to do things.

Another thing that might drive me further away from GT6 all together.

I did that, but i fear that my results won't show up on the club event.. I absolutely hate the comunity thing for being unclear on how to do things.

I think the time does go back to the source but just incase it doesn't, post your best time on here and it will be captured twice.

I think the time does go back to the source but just incase it doesn't, post your best time on here and it will be captured twice.

It did capture my time.. 1:58.237 with the Grifter. I noticed after i saved the event settings and created the "new event" the regulations stated that SS was the best tyre i could use.. :odd:

But i stuck with SH as per the tune sheet..

Not as loose in the rear as you guys made it out to be.. What gives?

It did capture my time.. 1:58.237 with the Grifter. I noticed after i saved the event settings and created the "new event" the regulations stated that SS was the best tyre i could use.. :odd:

But i stuck with SH as per the tune sheet..

Not as loose in the rear as you guys made it out to be.. What gives?
It is pretty loose. It is supposed to be grippy with some looseness to give it better rotation. With the tyres, when the event was first created, there was a tyre compound difference which was allowed but we decided pretty quickly that we would all use the SH tyres as per the tune sheet so well done for following that rule :)

Out standing tune :bowdown: @shaunm80 The handling is very good, and my fasters lap was 1:04.198
P5090002.JPG
P5090003.JPG

yeah they need to smooth out the room creation for members of clubs. As the iwner it's super simple, I just create a room.

1:25.179 is the time to beat. Hmm... It seems that carrot cake really works..
I should bake some carrot cake muffins....

Back