Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
What is the best and fastest car with a tune and max 450 PP and with SH tyres from 1990 to 1999
it must be FF,FR,RW or 4whd
First option would be a Honda Integra or Spoon Integra. They are beasts at 450PP. Other cars to choose from are the Honda S2000 and Audi TT Coupe 3.2 '03 and '07. Other 450PP cars which are quick are dotted around my garage. :)

If anyone has a spare hour to review some muscle cars, could you hop over to the May CoTM thread and pick any tune, pick a track and let the tuner know what you think of their setup? I have just reviewed a couple of cars as the thread was a little quiet. I plan on reviewing some more tunes in the next week. I think you will enjoy the tunes in there as they are seriously fun to drive. Thanking you in advance.

@shaunm80 DANM that Chervrolet Camaro SS ´10 ... 550pp Ss tyres
it´s a BEAST ... have give it a spin at Mid.field Without Tc have never driven a var that was so stabel in all corners no sliding not even if the front tyres went RED in the turn after the first tunnel the car stays where I want it to be and acc out of corners wauw no wheelspin at all ... I have to say this is one of your BEST tunes
Best lap time was 1:13.681 .
Nearly forgot the breaks ... they really stops the car break into a turn a you stay on the track .

Another monday filled with overtime at work dealt with. How's everyone doing today?
I'm good, mom left finally, I lover her and all but only in small doses lol.

Ohh and found out my basement is leaking the carpet padding got destroyed and I have to remove mildew from carpet its self and possibly the walls.
Climbed a 20M Cotten wood and trimmed out fifty branches, and calmed my wife from panicking about the leak.
All in all a decent day :lol:

@shaunm80 DANM that Chervrolet Camaro SS ´10 ... 550pp Ss tyres
it´s a BEAST ... have give it a spin at Mid.field Without Tc have never driven a var that was so stabel in all corners no sliding not even if the front tyres went RED in the turn after the first tunnel the car stays where I want it to be and acc out of corners wauw no wheelspin at all ... I have to say this is one of your BEST tunes
Best lap time was 1:13.681 .
Nearly forgot the breaks ... they really stops the car break into a turn a you stay on the track .
Thank you very much for the great review. I like to think of this car of a big friendly giant in the world of cars. It may be heavy but it doesn't seem to upset the handling at all. I think all my FITT tuning has paid off because this tune is one of my newest ones. I am half way through tuning another muscle car which is going to be epic once I have calmed some over steer down. Keep your eyes peeled for a new beast to appear. :)

I'm good, mom left finally, I lover her and all but only in small doses lol.

Ohh and found out my basement is leaking the carpet padding got destroyed and I have to remove mildew from carpet its self and possibly the walls.
Climbed a 20M Cotten wood and trimmed out fifty branches, and calmed my wife from panicking about the leak.
All in all a decent day :lol:
It sounds like you have been busy. Wives are meant to panic if something goes wrong, its in their DNA. You obviously do your part of the job well in calming her down.

I am happy now :), just adding more cars to my garage with your tunes. :cheers:
My garage is full. I need to move more cars to the stock yard again. This annoys me as they loose all their parts if I bring them back for future use. Never mind. GT7 will be upon us in the next 10 years and that will have a lot more memory and no more two garage systems.

I am having some fun reviewing CoTM cars. some very nice tunes in there already. I am not reviewing mine because I may be a little bias on them. Glad my tunes are working well for you. Good to see them being used so often, by so many people.

My garage is full. I need to move more cars to the stock yard again. This annoys me as they loose all their parts if I bring them back for future use. Never mind. GT7 will be upon us in the next 10 years and that will have a lot more memory and no more two garage systems.

I am having some fun reviewing CoTM cars. some very nice tunes in there already. I am not reviewing mine because I may be a little bias on them. Glad my tunes are working well for you. Good to see them being used so often, by so many people.
I did not know that you will loose all your parts if you put them in the stockyard and bring them back for future use. Thanks once again.

Toyota Pruis '09

380PP
173 BHP
1135kgs
Weight Distribution 56:44

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
(...in an electric car??..)
Inch Up: 1 Wheels
Custom Rear Wing
Wing Stays - E
Wing - H
Winglets - J

Height = -2
Width = -10

FC Suspension

F/R
115/110
6.70/4.50
5/4
4/4
2/5
1.2/0.4
-0.08/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

Standard transmission (boring and slow)

FC LSD
15/20/8
Twin Plate Clutch

Power limiter set to 100%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 30kgs to Position 50
Downforce set to 8.

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

High Speed Ring.jpg

High Speed Ring_1.jpg

High Speed Ring_2.jpg

Last edited:
I did not know that you will loose all your parts if you put them in the stockyard and bring them back for future use. Thanks once again.
I don't know if it happens with all cars but I have had it happen to one of my cars. I am not sure if it is bugged on that particular car but I have to select carefully which cars I put in there. Nothing too expensive where I have spent a fortune on. Perhaps anyone else who uses the stock yard could help clear up any confusion with parts disappearing.

Toyota Pruis '09

380PP
173 BHP
1135kgs
Weight Distribution 56:44

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
(...in an electric car??..)
Inch Up: 1 Wheels
Custom Rear Wing
Wing Stays - E
Wing - H
Winglets - J

Height = -2
Width = -10

FC Suspension

F/R
115/110
6.70/4.50
5/4
4/4
2/5
1.2/0.4
-0.08/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

Standard transmission (boring and slow)

FC LSD
15/20/8
Twin Plate Clutch

Power limiter set to 100%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 30kgs to Position 50
Downforce set to 8.

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Images to follow.
I would like this Toyota Prius GT300 but PD is sooo out of date

2012PRIUSGT.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if it happens with all cars but I have had it happen to one of my cars. I am not sure if it is bugged on that particular car but I have to select carefully which cars I put in there. Nothing too expensive where I have spent a fortune on. Perhaps anyone else who uses the stock yard could help clear up any confusion with parts disappearing.
I will not be putting tuned cars in the stockyard from now on until I know if it safe to do so. 👍

This Prius has a 3,4 litre V8 Engine with 300 hp to meet the GT300 regulations . 3. May they reached 3rd Place at the GT300 race at Fuji :)
A Prius without an electric engine? Now, that is a Prius I would like to have on GT.

I will not be putting tuned cars in the stockyard from now on until I know if it safe to do so. 👍
I will test this out later myself with some older tunes which I hardly use. It would be annoying if all parts do revert to stock.

Back