Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Crikey.. three tunes.. Erm. Off the top of my head. The Audi R8 Chrome Line 500PP version. The Toyota TS030 tune and the FITT Mini 470PP from the Hot Hatch Challenge. Each of them are different in every way but are capable of beating cars of a much higher PP than themselves.

Cool. Thanks. I actually already have your TS030 tune on one of my Tuning Tabs. :D I'm not sure of the R8 Chrome Line, but I'll try it out...I definitely don't have your FITT tune of the Mini, but i'll check it out as well. Thanks, shaun! 👍

I think I have worked out the understeer problem for the Minolta Toyota 88C-V '89, I just made the rear spring rate a lot lower so the car can turn at speed, and adding front/rear camber to my tune for this car slows it down in the corners so I took that away and the Minolta handles well for me now. Thanks for your help and also @Burned_Rubber
I'm glad that you have that car to run in your favor.:) Have you blown the doors off of your compitition at Tokyo Reverse yet? I'm curious as to what lap times you are running there

Just wanted to say thanks again for the Audi R8 Chromline. The 500-550pp versions of this car is what had drawn me to this garage, and the same tune has won many race events and most recently the AWD TT challenge at Trial Mountain. It was a lot of fun keeping up with the ZZII's. Cheers for a timeless melody :cheers:

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05

550PP
474 BHP
1190kgs
Weight Distribution 53:47

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A

Standard Size Rims

FC Suspension

F/R
100/105
7.20/6.10
5/3
4/6
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.03

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.321
2nd 2.584
3rd 2.082
4th 1.701
5th 1.436
6th 1.274
Set final gear to 3.120

FC LSD
F/R
10/16
12/18
8/10
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

F/R
38:62

Set power limiter to 99.2%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 42kgs to Position 25

Tuned with ABS 1 and TCS 1 only.

A quicker version of the 500PP car. Very easy to control and a lot of fun to drive. Very forgiving if you drive too deep into a corner and will repay you with fast laps if you get it all right.

View attachment 375888
View attachment 375887
View attachment 375886
Very smooth and stable around corners and no understeer , works very well (both Tunes) , i like it 👍

Just wanted to say thanks again for the Audi R8 Chromline. The 500-550pp versions of this car is what had drawn me to this garage, and the same tune has won many race events and most recently the AWD TT challenge at Trial Mountain. It was a lot of fun keeping up with the ZZII's. Cheers for a timeless melody :cheers:
No worries. The R8 is one of my favourite cars in this game. It always get me a win when needed. It is vey good over the PP range of 500-600PP.

shaunm80 CONGRATULATION fro your team promoted to Barclays Premier Leage 1st time in history and lot great your tunes THX
It is my local team whilst I am at University. My other local team is Exeter. That is where I lived before I started my course and is probably where I will end up going back to in a few years when I finish the course. I am hoping to see a few matches this season seen as they are in the top flight of football now. Gotta be some entertainment value in that :)

Very smooth and stable around corners and no understeer , works very well (both Tunes) , i like it 👍
Thanks for testing them out. Glad you enjoyed them. Did you try the 500PP on SH tyres? It is quite a versatile car and seems to work well with one tune at that PP bracket.

I think that the Alfa Romeo 8C has been tamed on SH tyres. Gonna test it again in the morning to make sure its not me being sleepy and imagining it but all being well, another 550PP SH tune should be published tomorrow.

I'm glad that you have that car to run in your favor.:) Have you blown the doors off of your compitition at Tokyo Reverse yet? I'm curious as to what lap times you are running there
Yes I have blown them away, my best lap is a 1:21.045 with no traffic and with traffic I was around the 1:22's. I am so happy with the car now that the understeer has gone. :)

FITT Old & New Hatchback Tuner Challenge
All cars have been testet with Driving Force GT Wheel and 10 laps a Cöte d´Azur
Tuner : @
DaBomm4 Car : Ford Focus ST170 ´03 Tyres CS
Best lap Time : 1:59.090
DC : 9

After the 2nd lap, the car began to behave better, the tyres got more grib. It got a good Aceleration out of the turns but it have a little understeering, breaks are fine but easy on the breaks. Gearbox is perfect to this track.

Car : Ford Focus ST ´13 Tyres CS
Best lap Time : 1:55.721
DC : 9

Fast car, breaks very good. This car need throttle control otherwise wheelspin and red tyres but it handles well, gerabox could be a little faster but it´s doing the job.

Tuner : @Lionheart2113Car : Honda CRX
Best lap Time : 1:58.163
DC : 8

Fun car if you like wheelspin, it´s likes to understeer out of the corners need light foot out of corners, breaks could be much better.

Car : Honda CR-Z
Best lap Time : 1:54.596
DC : 7.5

This need throttle control, or its understeer alot out of the corners. breaks need to be changes . yes it´s fast but very unstable. gearbox are for my tast to close.

Tuner : @coryclifford Car : Honda Civic 1500 3door 25i ´83
Best lap Time : 1:58.476
DC : 8.5

Nice tune , a little understeering ,under hard breaking it come out with the tail. good gearbox

Car : Honda Type R (EP) ´04 Best lap time : 1:54.877
DC : 9.8

The breaks those I didn´t like , but the rest works really good.

Tuner : @cslacer car : Honda Life Step van ´72
Best lap Time : 1:57.674
DC : 9.8

This Little car is so stabel.even with red tyres out of the corners,it´s stays on the line , by hard breaking its stabel.
excelent tune.

Car : Honda Odyssey ´03
Best lap Time : 1:56.169
DC : 8.5

It´s A heayv car . That need much throttle control to advoid understeering, could use some stronger breaks. stability uner hard breaking coul be better.

Tuner : @DolhauseCar : Honda Civic 1500 3door 25i ´83
Best lap Time :1:58.257
DC : 9.2

Quick car with standart turbo, brakes are very good no sliding around under hard braking. Acceleration out of the corners good and fast with a little understeering.

Car : Honda Civic Type R (EP) ´04
Best lap Time : 1:53.991
DC: 8.8

No heavy right foot to drive this to advoid wheelspin out of the turns understeer a little , is fast out turns ,Brakes good Acceleration uphill very good. Nice .

Tuner : @fordracer car: Peugeot 206 S16 ´99
Best lap Time :1:58.265
DC :8.7

A stabel car I do miss a little more speed , braks works fine . gearbox good

Car: Peugeot 207 GTI ´02
Best lap time: 1:54.704
DC: 9

Understeer a little but it´s feel nice to drive around the track,only wish it had a little more speed. but all in all great car.

Tuner : @Motor City Hami Car Golf I GTI ´76
Best lap Time : 1:57.86
DC: 9.5

What it don´t have in speed, it got it in stability very stabel even under heavy acceleration out of corners and by down braking.

Car :Golf V GTI ´05
Best lap Time : 1.53.627
DC : 9.5

Nice acceleration uphill and out of corners with a little understeering but htat can be saved be throttle control. very fast gearbox perfekt to this car on this track .

Tuner :@OdeFinncar : Honda CRX
Best lap time :1:58.040
DC : 7.8

The gearbox for my tast ther was to long between the gears , understeering a little to much

Car : Honda CR-Z ´10
Best lap Time : 1:55.445
DC: 7.5

oversteer alot,and again the gearbox there is to long between the gears It's a shame for the car is pretty fast.

Tuner:@sinof1337car : Honda Life Step Van ´72
Best lap Time :1:57.846
DC : 9.7

This tune is so close to get maxpoint. It has nearly it all it´s stabel it´s stays where I want it to be the only minus is the speed . But love that tune.

Car Honda odyssey ´03
Best lap Time : 1:56.445
DC : 8

Accleration good , brakes could be better gearbox good , but it´s understeer to much for my tast .

Tuner :@OtaliemaCar Mini cooper 1.3i ´98
Best lap time: 1:56.789

Understeer/oversteer it does both but it´s very easy to save with throttle control., gearbox nice and fast .
Push it hard and it forgives you.

Car; Mini Cooper S ´11
Best lap Time :1.53.357
DC 9.4

this car screams more than a 100 girls to a One Direction Concert.
And again it understeer and oversteer , but it so esay to get back on track . brakes are great , gearbox fast shift and good speed all over the track .

Tuner: @shaunm80car: Mini 1.3i ´98
Best lap Time :1:58.227
DC : 9.4

Fun little car.... It has not so much speed but that it compensate for in and out of corners . Brakes really good. hard braking and full throttle out of the turn. WEEEEEEE

car : Mini Cooper S ´11
Best lap Time: 1:53.954

Waaauw smoking tyres, this need throttle control but it´s give me a big smile on my old face.
easy to handle , but dont loose focus on the track. great acceleration

Tuner : @brian wolf car Golf I GTI ´76
Best lap time : 1:56.982
DC : 9.4

Uhhh me like!!! Only thing I miss it that it was a little faster.. It´s very stabel, even under acceleration out of the corners breaks and gears perfekt to this car

Colf V GTI ´05
Best lap time : 1:54.509
DC 8.5
unersteer to much for my tast (I´m a Old man) gearbox could be better but it´s about tast
the breaks weeeee they o there job

Tuner : @Slender_Man car ford focus st 170 ´03
Best lap time : 1:58.664
DC 8.4
not so much to say on this tune it could need a little more speed . gearbox works fine .suspention are good
nice to drive.

Car Ford focus ST ´13
Best lap time 1:55.721
DC 7.8

it´s feels like it miss grib on the tarmac,and a little better breaks.
gearbox quit fine .

Tuner : @krenkme car Honda life step van ´72
best lap time : 1:57,651
DC 9

Not fast thats we know but stable with a little understeering gearbox and breaks are nice

Car Honda Odyessey ´03
best lap time 1.58.441
DC 7.5

have a struggle with this one , feel it´s have no grib and slides around ( Like Bambi On Ice)
Breaks maybe a little stronger and the gearbox a little faster gearshift .
But a fun car to drive around the track

Tuner @787bcgr car Golf I GTI ´76
Best lap time : 1.58.313
DC 7.8

A little better handling, by hard breaking its like to come out with it tail . acceleration uphill could have be a little faster.

car Golf V GTI 05
Best lap time 1:54.019
DC : 9.3

Nice tune , fast nearly stabel are very happy to make wheelspin out of the corners throttle control is a must breaks works realy good gearbox nice and fast .

Tuner @Bowtie-muscle car honda Civic 1500 3door 25i ´83
best lap time : 1:58.313
DC 8

I feel the handling could be a ittle smoother, understeer and the back end of the car likes to try to over take the car by hard breaking.

Car Honda Type (EP) ´04
Best lap time 1:52.895
DC 9.8

very good acceleration little understeering. breaks works realy fine. and the gearbox Are (after my opinon) spot on .

Like to say Thanks to all you there have made tunes for us to enjoy
Keep up the good work

A Spec Time Trial and Drift Trial Events (Updated 28/5/15)

The Crew™_20150526102138.jpg

If you find any cars in this garage which can set a gold time/score for the below events, let me know and ill add them to the list. Many thanks.

Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe Super Lap (550PP RH)

Front Wheel Drive Non-Racing Car Super Lap (450PP SH)
Ford Focus RS '02 (450PP SH) - Alter the LSD - See next page for changes
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 (450PP SH) - With tweaks.. Unsure what was tweaked though.
VW Scirocco R '10 (500PP SH) - Reduced to PP range by removing engine parts

Non-Racing Car Drift Trial
McLaren MP4-12C '10 (Drift Setup)
Nissan GTR Black edition '12 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

Racing Car Drift Trial
BMW Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup)
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Drift Setup)
Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup)

Last edited:
One stupid quistion if i have a car that pushed over the front , do I then adjust the camber a the rear
Camber can sometimes cure it but you are better altering the suspension so the weight transfers easier to the rear under breaking. Spring rates and dampers should sort that out easier than camber. I use camber as a last resort if I can't find a balance else where.

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04

450PP
264 BHP
1125kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Sports Hard Tyres

Aero Kit Type A
Inch Up: 1 Wheels
Change Oil

FC Sus
F/R
100/100
6.50/5.50
5/5
4/5
1/4
0.0/0.0
-0.02/0.02

Standard Brakes
7/4

Six Speed Transmission

FC LSD

8/12/5
Twin Plate Clutch

Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust

all other parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 2
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 90kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

View attachment 116695
I used this Car at Ascari with some tweaks , it's one of the fastes FF Cars IMO

A Spec Time Trial and Drift Trial Events (Updated 28/5/15)

View attachment 376453

If you find any cars in this garage which can set a gold time/score for the below events, let me know and ill add them to the list. Many thanks.

Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe Super Lap (550PP RH)

Front Wheel Drive Non-Racing Car Super Lap (450PP SH)

Non-Racing Car Drift Trial
McLaren MP4-12C '10 (Drift Setup)

Racing Car Drift Trial
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Drift Setup)
for the first race maybe you should make a tune :) the Anniversary Version is missing at your Anniv.. Tunes

for the first race maybe you should make a tune :) the Anniversary Version is missing at your Anniv.. Tunes
I don't have this car in the Anniversary pack.. I only received 10 anniversary cars because I pre-ordered the normal version of GT6. I used a Praiano tune but I will make it more me at some point this week :) It is good but a little slidey for my tastes. Ill see what I can do.

I used this Car at Ascari with some tweaks , it's one of the fastes FF Cars IMO
Looks like I'm breaking out the Integra '04 then.. This will be one for later.. I need to crack on with uni work soon.

VW Scirocco R '10

500 PP
372 BHP
1229kgs
Weight Distribution 50/50

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change (Unless the PP does not match, in which case change oil)

FC Suspension
F/R
95/100
7.50/9.75
5/4
4/6
2/3
1.2/1.4
-0.04/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.567
2nd 1.994
3rd 1.565
4th 1.284
5th 1.090
6th 0.955
Set final gear to 3.230

FC Mech LSD
12/16/10
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 96.5%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast Set 74kg to position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

This tune should get you gold, I am 0.855 seconds away from gold with a scrappy lap. This certainly has the ability to reach 2.26.000 and beyond.

View attachment 250892
View attachment 250893
This Scirocco detuned (Engine tuning to standard ) can do Gold at Ascari :)

IMG_20150528_124529.jpg

Back