Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Very easy gold in the Drift event's with

Non-Racing:
Nissan GTR Black edition '12 (Drift Seasonal Setup) P15 +450

Racing:
Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup) P268 +P8028

Thx for the good working Tunes shaunm80 :)
No worries. Glad the tunes worked out for you. The Non-racing car drift trial was tricky this time around, narrow track with very little time to get a drift going.

Yes, last time the track's have made more fun... (Nbr.GP & Trial Mountain) I used the same cars and it was easy to get gold too :) Maybe next time we will get better track's...

Yes, last time the track's have made more fun... (Nbr.GP & Trial Mountain) I used the same cars and it was easy to get gold too :) Maybe next time we will get better track's...
I have got the gold, got the credits and I don't think I shall be returning to these two drift events. I have to beat Ascari at some point. Probably tomorrow morning if I am in the right frame of mind for it.

I have got the gold, got the credits and I don't think I shall be returning to these two drift events. I have to beat Ascari at some point. Probably tomorrow morning if I am in the right frame of mind for it.

Have the same to do, at the moment only silver on it with Ford Focus RS '02...

@chrisspeed281 - Do you have private messaging turned off for any reason on GTP. I can't include you in any PM and you will need a way to send us your tune when it is done. If you can't use PM, we will have to figure out a way in which you can talk with me and bowtie should you need to discuss your tune.

Ford Focus RS '02

450PP
233 BHP
1000kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Hard Tyres

Inch Up: 1 Wheels
Change Oil

FC Suspension
F/R
110/120
5.50/4.25
5/5
4/4
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.332
2nd 1.828
3rd 1.446
4th 1.191
5th 1.013
6th 0.894
Set final gear to 3.950

FC LSD
10/14/16
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 97.0%
Sports Exhaust

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 29kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

I plan on revisiting this car once I have time to pick this suspension apart. At the moment, it is great at medium to long corners but time is lost on sharp bends. Car has a lot of speed and excellent handling, just take it easy with sharp bends.

View attachment 132568

Try this car, i have reached 2:25:7 or 8 with it and i'm to tired to drive a good round :D
Only things i have changed: final to 4000 and LSD 12/20/10

Thanks, Just got the gold time with that one. Good effort. Will add this to the list and should I fail with the Integra, Ill jump in this car.

Nice, i will try it again when i get up.... At the moment it don't make sense for me, too tired :D
Whats your time with it??

Back