Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Madrid i used @shaunm80 's muira settings at page 26 but had to lower the accelleration sense, i was drifting a lot in the wide corners.
Did a 1:30.631. that's the only thing i changed this time, one setting, nice tune for madrid.

Apricot i used the pescarolo hybrid from page 59( also from exeter tuning) for a gold after 4 laps.( scary car without slip recover and traction at 1)

SS5 drift i used the toyota 86 racing drift tune from exeter page 87(again and again, great drift racecar)

And for the short sarthe drift i tried a toyota 2000GT ( not from here) for a just gold, but finally used my wiggle wiggle Lancia Stratos to get some more points.

i changed the exeter settings to this, but the car is a beast with a lot of torque (more than a 1000 in my game).
_PescaroloC60Hybrid'05Timetrial_Racecar_by_Shaunm80andchanged_199.jpg

Madrid i used @shaunm80 's muira settings at page 26 but had to lower the accelleration sense, i was drifting a lot in the wide corners.
Did a 1:30.631. that's the only thing i changed this time, one setting, nice tune for madrid.

Apricot i used the pescarolo hybrid from page 59( also from exeter tuning) for a gold after 4 laps.( scary car without slip recover and traction at 1)

SS5 drift i used the toyota 86 racing drift tune from exeter page 87(again and again, great drift racecar)

And for the short sarthe drift i tried a toyota 2000GT ( not from here) for a just gold, but finally used my wiggle wiggle Lancia Stratos to get some more points.
Thanks, I have filled in the blank now on the seasonal list for this week. I will be trying these settings later as I was 0.5 seconds away from gold with that car at the moment.

Trying to tune a Judd '05 right now. I can't image why i'm having problems. :drool: after doing the mathes the car is putting down 19,926 ft-lbs of torque to the rear tires in 2nd gear.....:crazy:
Only 19 thousand? You sure you can't find a few more to make it more interesting? :)

i changed the exeter settings to this, but the car is a beast with a lot of torque (more than a 1000 in my game).
View attachment 388218
25641 ft-lbs effective max torque in second gear and you wonder you need TC and stability control...:crazy: I love and hate Proto types. I think RH tires cap at 18k ft-lbs of grip at 100 km/h *this goes up with speed as the car weights more due* Don't hold me to max grip torque tho still testing.

Edit; Ohh I could easily could. But I want the car driveable with out TC 👍 by changing second gear to 3.510 I bump the max effective torque to 21.200 ft-lbs I'm trying to reduce it in second gear and increase in 3-6.

Thanks, I have filled in the blank now on the seasonal list for this week. I will be trying these settings later as I was 0.5 seconds away from gold with that car at the moment.
You use the joysticks, and i only use the d-pad, i hope you break those .5xx seconds.
The car has a bit of similar handling like your Toyota TS030 tune, push gas and it tries to grip(or spin) itself back into the corner and out of the understeer.

Lotus Elise 111R '04

500PP
270 BHP
800kgs
Weight Distribution 45:55

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type B
Rear Wings - Custom Wing Type A
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
6.60/9.75
5/4
4/3
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
7/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.270
2nd 2.579
3rd 2.040
4th 1.671
5th 1.420
6th 1.254
Set final gear to 3.490

FC LSD
14/18/10
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 98.1%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 50kgs to Position -50
Downforce set to 20

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Incase you are wondering, the paint colour is GT Gunmetal 010-W.

View attachment 240296
View attachment 240297
View attachment 240298
View attachment 240299

using this car & setup in the national A MR challenge... Just killed the ai cars with no worries..the speed of the cars is just awesome. Got the gold and the credits thank you cheers TC.

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69

549PP
518 BHP
1200kgs
Weight Distribution 53:47

Sports Hard Tyres

Change Oil
Aero Kit Type B

FC Suspension
F/R
128/134
9.45/6.20
9/5
6/8
3/4
1.2/1.6
-0.05/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to Default) - Once all power parts installed
Set final gear to 5.000
set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.707
2nd 2.080
3rd 1.555
4th 1.272
5th 1.092
Set final gear to 2.620

FC LSD
10/9/12
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Supercharger

All other engine parts standards

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast Set 41kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

After hours of tinkering with this car on SH tyres, I came to the conclusion that this car was never meant to be tamed at this PP level. However, I have created this tune to make it easy to drive, fun and most importantly, controllable. It occasionally lights up the rear tyres, causes some smoke but you can drift this car round corners very easily when it does that without losing much time. The front tyres will turn bright red on sharp bends but they manage to get round without causing too much power oversteer. A car very much like the SS tyre version. When driven in a manner in which it approves, it will feel great and you'll be happy. Go a little mad, it will forgive you and you'll still be happy. push it beyond the boundaries and your a gonna.

As always, check this new tune out and if you have time, some feedback on it would be great. Again, Enjoy this tune and don't let it bite you in the bum too much.

circuito-di-roma-jpg.353998

circuito-di-roma_2-jpg.354000

circuito-di-roma_1-jpg.353999

Hi,

I tried to apply your tune, i can't get the pp/hp match,

Is it possible that your car needs some milage to get these spec's ?

Grts Steef

(And by the way thank you for your great tunes, i have all of them except the drift tunes,
i can't learn the concept of drifting, and i have other priorities at the moment, like learning to drive in a way that i can reproduce what i do...)

Hi,

I tried to apply your tune, i can't get the pp/hp match,

Is it possible that your car needs some milage to get these spec's ?

Grts Steef

(And by the way thank you for your great tunes, i have all of them except the drift tunes,
i can't learn the concept of drifting, and i have other priorities at the moment, like learning to drive in a way that i can reproduce what i do...)
Did you apply an oil change ?, and you do not need some milage to get these spec's.

View attachment 388218

1:09.872 using this tune at Apricot Hill, though for some reason, some of the settings didn't add up in my game (Limiter set to 90.6% gave me 1059BHP at 707PP) which confused me a bit so lowered the limiter down to meet 700PP. It's got the job done so thank you.

Did you apply an oil change ?, and you do not need some milage to get these spec's.

Hi hall,

No, the car was stock with no milage and no oil change, and the nubers matched perfect with the ss version, so i guessed the sh version was the same car with some milage on due to testing/enjoying... .

I set the power limiter to 96.2 % to get to the 549 pp and

The mini cooper 1.3i ' 98' has the same problem,

I have to set the limiter to 98.5 instead of 99.3 to get a match...

Last edited:
Back