Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Hi hall,

No, the car was stock with no milage and no oil change,

The mini cooper 1.3i ' 98' has the same problem,

I have to set the limiter to 98.5 instead of 99.3 to get a match...

And i tried to imply the possibility that the tune was build with some milage on the car...
The Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 when you buy this car do the oil change first and then do the spec's.

BMW 507 '57 (Quick Seasonal Setup)

496PP
388 BHP
1150kgs
Weight Distribution 54:46

I just tried this tune at Madrid. It's good, except I had to change some things. First, the brake balance. I had to lower it as it felt that I wasn't slowing down, more like complete lockup going into a corner. Last, the gearing is a bit long in first gear. It felt like it took a while to recover after the hairpins and the chicane at the end. I didn't change it, but I feel it's a bit long in first gear. Once it did recover though, it was doing burnouts up to redline. Like you said in the notes, throttle control is paramount with this car. If only we could fit wider tires on the classics. Overall, the car was good for a 1:35.2xx around Madrid. The handling has really good, way better than the 2002 Turbo. It seemed very hard to break loose once it got the grip. I bet shorter gears would get it down into the 34s.

The Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 when you buy this car do the oil change first and then do the spec's.

Hi again,

To be clear, i did the oil change with the camaro prior to tuning (as i always do if the tune asks for it), the mini had no oil change...

It is nitpicking, i just thought that the spec's could be wrong and confuse someone that is not used to apply tunes... ( i am, with > 1k tunes applied ;-) )

I have the camaro and the mini now with 0 km on the clock and re-checked all again...

Grts Steef

Last edited:
Hi again,

To be clear, i did the oil change withe the camaro prior to tuning (as i always do if the tune asks for it), the mini had no oil change...

It is nitpicking, i just thought that the spec's could be wrong and confuse someone that is not used to apply tunes... ( i am, with > 1k tunes applied ;-) )

I have the camaro and the mini now with 0 km on the clock and re-checked all again...

Grts Steef
No problem, if the spec's are wrong @shaunm80 will sort it out. 👍

The Mini and the Camaro have been problematic for a while now. I am not sure why but they don't seem to match up even though what I have on my car is exactly what is written. I will check both cars out and see whats what. :)

The Mini and the Camaro have been problematic for a while now. I am not sure why but they don't seem to match up even though what I have on my car is exactly what is written. I will check both cars out and see whats what. :)

Could be that some update messed up the pp/hp level with some cars... And the difference is cosmetic... That was not my point,

I know/apply/use your tunes for a long time now, and they always matched in the past...

That is the reason i mentioned this...

Could be that some update messed up the pp/hp level with some cars... And the difference is cosmetic... That was not my point,

I know/apply/use your tunes for a long time now, and they always matched in the past...

That is the reason i mentioned this...
Is it the new FITT Mini '98 or the original Mini tune back from the beginning of the garage?

1:09.872 using this tune at Apricot Hill, though for some reason, some of the settings didn't add up in my game (Limiter set to 90.6% gave me 1059BHP at 707PP) which confused me a bit so lowered the limiter down to meet 700PP. It's got the job done so thank you.
You had an oil change on your car. I don't think mine did. :)

With regards to the Chevy Z28 '69, I have checked my tune and it matches perfectly. I am not sure why others are getting different PP/HP values. As long as you can match all the important stuff like suspension, transmission, lsd and a like, this tune will be great around the 549/550 PP mark. It has huge power and a few HP less isn't going to affect the fun you have with this car. :)

1:09.872 using this tune at Apricot Hill, though for some reason, some of the settings didn't add up in my game (Limiter set to 90.6% gave me 1059BHP at 707PP) which confused me a bit so lowered the limiter down to meet 700PP. It's got the job done so thank you.
I did buy a brand new one a few weeks ago, i have two now, and the first one i had a oilchange.
After these events from the 11th june, i have 47 milion credits again, so buying a car is easy for me.
My guess is that your pescarolo had an oilchange once. Oilchange adds mostly 7 pp at most of my cars.

edit just checked, my other pescarolo with 50kg at -20 and turbo 3, i need powerlimiter at 85%
have 1007bhp and 1102torque

With oilchange limiter at 85%
shot0008.png

without oilchange limiter at 90,6%
shot0009.png

Last edited:
it is the mini from 5'15 post 7745 for the fitt old vs new challange...
You're Dutch, so i tested it for you.

I just bought both cars.
This is my tip for applying tunes:
Match oilchange, bodyrigidity,bodykitt,wing,flatfloor if it is stated in the tune
enter settings
Always start from the bottom in your game.
match weight (ballast, position and reductions)
match power and limiter
PP and weight should match now, don't mind the BHP, i have PK (translated horse power) and not Break horse power, my value is always a little bit more.
Match the drivetrain (diff, clutch,shaft, centerdiff)
Now match the gearbox.

i did both cars, and have a little difference in the last gear (not final gear)
Mostly the last gear is maxed in tunings, but my values are a bit higher possible than the max in the @shaunm80 's tunes,
screens:
MINI '98 6th gear, i can match, but my max value is 1.195 ( i do use the 1.191 value)
shot0017.png

Mini '11 6th gear i can match, but is max 0.001 more pssible in my game.
shot0018.png

Good luck, you should/could match the settings 100%

You're Dutch, so i tested it for you.

I just bought both cars.
This is my tip for applying tunes:
Always start from the bottom in your game.
match weight (ballast, position and reductions)
match power and limiter
PP and weight should match now, don't mind the BHP, i have PK (translated horse power) and not Break horse power, my value is always a little bit more.
Match the drivetrain (diff, clutch,shaft, centerdiff)
Now match the gearbox.

i did both cars, and have a little difference in the last gear (not final gear)
Mostly the last gear is maxed in tunings, but my values are a bit higher possible than the max in the @shaunm80 's tunes,
screens:
MINI '98 6th gear, i can match, but my max value is 1.195 ( i do use the 1.191 value)
View attachment 388656
Mini '11 6th gear i can match, but is max 0.001 more pssible in my game.
View attachment 388657

Good luck, you should/could match the settings 100%
The transmission setting is a little off for some people in the Mini '98 and I can't explain why. but it is only what @dddsprayshop found and the difference is tiny so I didn't bother to rectify that issue.

The transmission setting is a little off for some people in the Mini '98 and I can't explain why. but it is only what @dddsprayshop found and the difference is tiny so I didn't bother to rectify that issue.
Your settings are good, even when my minimal 1st gear is 0.001 or 0.003 off, it is not a problem.
When my 1st gear is 0.2xx off, then i know i did something wrong and missed a setting/part

My post was for @steefpeef , that the tunes are good.
No problem here to match your settings 100%.

\edit
In the past i did have some tunes that did not match 100%, or that i had a 0.200 difference in 1st or last gear.
The reason for that is, too many miles/km driven with that car, or an oilchange once and forgotten about it.
I mostly buy a new car when the tune says "NO OILCHANGE"
I use an old car when an oilchange is needed in the tune, (first thing i do is oilchange, before going into settings)

Last edited:
btw my M tune is almost finished but i'm stuggle with TC 0 , my times at Nürburg are from 2:12 - 2:15 depends on how much tyre smoke i produce :lol: with TC 2 it's good for 2:08

btw my M tune is almost finished but i'm stuggle with TC 0 , my times at Nürburg are from 2:12 - 2:15 depends on how much tyre smoke i produce :lol: with TC 2 it's good for 2:08
You have managed to do consecutive laps with TCS 0 without spinning yet though?

no really so far
It takes some adjusting but you'll get there :)

@shaunm80 tune I am on TC 1, ABS 1 for the Madrid I find it works well on that setting, how far are you ahead of me at Apricot Hill.
I am not sure.. I think my best was a 1.10.5 something..just hit the gold cut off point if my memory serves me correctly. You haven't reached the gold trophy yet?

It takes some adjusting but you'll get there :)

I am not sure.. I think my best was a 1.10.5 something..just hit the gold cut off point if my memory serves me correctly. You haven't reached the gold trophy yet?
I have reached gold at Apricot Hill.

Back