Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
my DS3 is gone :indiff: the steering left button has quit working . the new one will arrive hopefully tomorrow from amazon

watch out, serious, the resistance in the controller is different, and your hands have to adapt, happened to me in the past, pain in the hand, so try to be relaxed and listen to your body!

and most of all enjoy the new controller, it is always great to break in a new one!

did you replace them in the past?

Does it bother anyone else that we can't use a normal car for the GT All Stars event? The A-Spec version is 650pp and I can use any car with RH or less...
I noticed that all the AI cars are Street cars and we have to use a race car which is technically slower on the straights. Maybe that's how they are trying to level it?

what program shall I use for to get a file from GT6 over to my pc so I can put it on youtube
No clue I just use my phone and record the TV :lol:
I know you need an encoding program not sure which though @dddsprayshop can you be of help on this one?

watch out, serious, the resistance in the controller is different, and your hands have to adapt, happened to me in the past, pain in the hand, so try to be relaxed and listen to your body!

and most of all enjoy the new controller, it is always great to break in a new one!

did you replace them in the past?
No , it's the original what comes with the PS3 in 2007

Ohh wow was it a Dual Shock or just a Six Axis?
it's called Dualshock 3 SixAxis

IMG_20150702_162947.jpg

what program shall I use for to get a file from GT6 over to my pc so I can put it on youtube

I know you need an encoding program not sure which though @dddsprayshop can you be of help on this one?

To record live gameplay, i bought a capture device, there are several devices, internel or external.
Mine is the Hauppage PVR gaming HD

hdpvr2_l.png
hdpvr2_connections-big.png

btw. i recorded today's races.
i used ( no links):
expert: @shaunm80 's Honda HSV basemodel
intermediate: my own settings for the audi quattro S1 rally car '86
Beginner, @shaunm80 's Ferrari 458 Italia '09

beginner was the closest call, expert and intermediate was easy.

But, my mom fell of her bicycle today, so i will not upload my video today (maybe, but can't say right now), she suffered from the heatwave today.

i used ( no links):

But, my mom fell of her bicycle today, so i will not upload my video today (maybe, but can't say right now), she suffered from the heatwave today.
Good thoughts and energy her way sir. I hope she is ok.

i used ( no links):

"strengh" for your mom, i hope she can manage, it is hot here, and then being ill is no pleasure!

"strengh" for your mom, i hope she can manage, it is hot here, and then being ill is no pleasure!
Thanks, but it could be prevented, if she didn't went out in this 41 degrees celcius weather with only a little bottle of water.
Problem now is, she needs to drink lots of fluids, but because she feels naucious, she just drinks a little tea, she needs to drink lots of water, at least a couple of liters.

That's the problem there, not enough water makes you feel sick, but when you start drinking, the sick feeling goes away, it sounds wierd, but i had this in greece 12 yrs ago.
Today i guess i drank 5 liters water and soda, and the day is not over yet.
i off into my swimming pool i build up today. Cool off.. pffff. still 40 degrees celcius here.

I have added all the cars identified to the list. Some interesting choices which is good to see.

Well, that is my work done for this week. I am looking forward to a few days off now and will hopefully have time to tune up some new tunes again.

It has been hot here in the UK too which is great news for me. I love hot weather.

Video's online, @shaunm80 can watch them and link them if he approves ;).
Beginner and expert events car's are exeter tuned.

My mom does well, could be she has a small concussion ( she puked in the ambulance) so i have to watch and help her tomorrow.
Anyway, it's 11:25 PM (23:25) and i'm tired, it's still 24 degrees celcius, and i'm going to get some sleep.
Bye and thanks for the comfort words , also @Otaliema , i forgot to thank you for the comforting words.

Goodnight.

Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 (Rally Tune - Snow/Dirt Tyres)

550PP
480 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Spiked Snow Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension
F/R
130/135
9.00/9.00
6/6
5/5
2/4
1.4/1.8
-0.12/0.20

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.605
2nd 2.037
3rd 1.620
4th 1.324
5th 1.133
6th 0.999
Set final gear to 3.900

FC LSD
F/R
15/30
20/35
8/12
Torq Dist Centre Diff
F/R
40:60

Set power limiter to 99.5%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
150/275
Ballast - Set 20kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

I found this tune hidden in the depths of my garage. It was tuned on Dirt tyres but it seems to work well on Snow tyres for the new seasonal. I haven't achieved gold yet with it but I am keeping up with @chrisspeed281 time until I mess up on a tricky section. I am not a great rally driver but it is a definite gold tune and very easy to drive. I hope you enjoy it and it gets you gold. Also, I never published the dirt tune for some reason, not sure why. It is possible I borrowed some settings from another tuner (ages ago) and tinkered with them to make it more me. If so, credit to whoever it was, if this tune is all me from the start, well done me. :)

Pictures to come once I have achieved gold myself :)

just won the new dirt seasonal race using the tune for this car.... the ai cars made me work for the win. But I did get it by out driving them. Another brilliant tune that you have posted. And I used your tune for BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line to win the Beginner Level Super Car Festival seasonal race. about to try for the "hat trick" in the seasonal races that was updated 7-2-2015.... wish me luck. thanks for the awesome tunes. Cheers, TC.

Back