Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Audi quattro S1 Rally Car '86

550PP
476 BHP
1090kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
115/120
14.00/15.00
5/5
4/5
2/4
1.0/1.4
-0.06/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.871
2nd 2.514
3rd 1.796
4th 1.449
5th 1.231
6th 1.101
Set final gear to 3.740

FC LSD
F/R
10/14
12/16
10/12

Torq Dist Centre Diff
F/R
40:60

Set power limiter to 92.1%
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
150/275

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

My gold tune for the 550PP RH Rally seasonal at Matterhorn. :) Enjoy.
Wow, i first thought that the gearbox 1st to 2nd gear was very short and maybe a mistake.
But i tried it and wow.
I must say, at the upwards "corkscrew" just after the startline, i had to be carefull, the suspension does not allow crazy steering there with the ds3 D-pad at 5.
But today this happened:
My last run i did a 1:32.333, and look who comes online ;)
shot0010.png

Then i set up the car with the @shaunm80 tune and after some messups and get to know the car.
I had to switch off the friends ghostlines, they mess up my view
my first improvement.
shot0011.png

Then i did another one.
shot0012.png

So i went from worldrank 8823rd to 2547th
I'm happy you bought the S1 rally car and coocked up a nice tune.👍

Going to edit the recordings and upload them.
Thanks.

Wow, i first thought that the gearbox 1st to 2nd gear was very short and maybe a mistake.
But i tried it and wow.
I must say, at the upwards "corkscrew" just after the startline, i had to be carefull, the suspension does not allow crazy steering there with the ds3 D-pad at 5.
But today this happened:
My last run i did a 1:32.333, and look who comes online ;) View attachment 412460

Then i set up the car with the @shaunm80 tune and after some messups and get to know the car.
I had to switch off the friends ghostlines, they mess up my view
my first improvement.
View attachment 412461

Then i did another one.
View attachment 412462
So i went from worldrank 8823rd to 2547th
I'm happy you bought the S1 rally car and coocked up a nice tune.👍

Going to edit the recordings and upload them.
Thanks.
Great times. Yes. I am glad I bought the car now too. It is one of the better rally cars on RH tyres for sure. I didn't think the car would turn out as stable as it did but I am impressed with the final result of my efforts. :)

Great times. Yes. I am glad I bought the car now too. It is one of the better rally cars on RH tyres for sure. I didn't think the car would turn out as stable as it did but I am impressed with the final result of my efforts. :)
I saw your tune yesterday, but it was hot here, my daughter was here, so the swimmingpool was more important:crazy::scared:.
Then i had some time this morning and gave it a go.
And you're impressed? i'm very impressed that i managed a improvement of almost 6300 places at worldrank with YOUR tune.:bowdown:

Audi quattro S1 Rally Car '86

550PP
476 BHP
1090kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
115/120
14.00/15.00
5/5
4/5
2/4
1.0/1.4
-0.06/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.871
2nd 2.514
3rd 1.796
4th 1.449
5th 1.231
6th 1.101
Set final gear to 3.740

FC LSD
F/R
10/14
12/16
10/12

Torq Dist Centre Diff
F/R
40:60

Set power limiter to 92.1%
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
150/275

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

My gold tune for the 550PP RH Rally seasonal at Matterhorn. :) Enjoy.

View attachment 412002
View attachment 412001
View attachment 412000

will this work for the 25th anniversary car ?
i don't have the original one in my garage.

ok,gonna try that.
otherwise it shouldn't harm me to buy the original one,i've 48 million credits.

About the suspension i have a remark,i tweak it more (slightly) soften mostly for all your tunes.
i think it's because i'm using a DS3 controller instead of a wheel,it feels more controlable for me then.

ok,gonna try that.
otherwise it shouldn't harm me to buy the original one,i've 48 million credits.

About the suspension i have a remark,i tweak it more (slightly) soften mostly for all your tunes.
i think it's because i'm using a DS3 controller instead of a wheel,it feels more controlable for me then.
I would love to own a wheel. I too use a DS3 but I have a very specific set of driving skills and like the suspension in a certain manner for me to extract all that I can out of the car.

My tunes are pretty easy to adapt slightly to make them easier when required.

The suspension will but the transmission will be slightly different due to the engine enhancements in the 15th Anniversary edition. Follow the way I have programmed the transmission and you will be fine.
Someone at youtube gave me some settings but in the end i only used the power and weight settings.
Then slammed on your suspension, gearbox and lsd and got a "just gold" in my first lap.

will this work for the 25th anniversary car ?
i don't have the original one in my garage.
So yes, the settings will work for the 15th annivers car.

I needed a gold in my second account but did not want to buy the normal s1 rally car.
So when i get gold, i'm done, i only try to improve on my dddsprayshop account.
This is my GTfan66 account and took me 4 minutes
shot0014.png

Exeter tuning rocks.👍

uhmm i just see in my friendslist that @svenhjs666 already golded that one with the annivers S1;):embarrassed:

Last edited:
Someone at youtube gave me some settings but in the end i only used the power and weight settings.
Then slammed on your suspension, gearbox and lsd and got a "just gold" in my first lap.

So yes, the settings will work for the 15th annivers car.

I needed a gold in my second account but did not want to buy the normal s1 rally car.
So when i get gold, i'm done, i only try to improve on my dddsprayshop account.
This is my GTfan66 account and took me 4 minutes
View attachment 413557

Exeter tuning rocks.👍

uhmm i just see in my friendslist that @svenhjs666 already golded that one with the annivers S1;):embarrassed:

Yes,already done it,but i feel i can improve myself with a better tune,maybe the suggested Exeter tune can help me with it.
If i remember well,not a long time ago there was a seasonal at fuji.
Most used a honda HSV base model for that,i did bought me one also and setted it up.
But when i used the same settings in my 15th anniv HSV i improved myself over a half second,maybe i can do the same with my 15th anniv audi s1

Yes,already done it,but i feel i can improve myself with a better tune,maybe the suggested Exeter tune can help me with it.
If i remember well,not a long time ago there was a seasonal at fuji.
Most used a honda HSV base model for that,i did bought me one also and setted it up.
But when i used the same settings in my 15th anniv HSV i improved myself over a half second,maybe i can do the same with my 15th anniv audi s1
If you improve 0.500 seconds, go for it.
But if you improve 0.611 or more, you beat my time (again) and i will go down one place in my friends list.:nervous:.

Naah, go for it, i'm happy with my time, i'm 3rd right now in my friendslist, i can live with 4th place, the two toptimes used the delta S4 and are way out of my reach.
i hope the settings improve the audi annivers big time for you.
Too bad we don't get more credits for improving our times.

Last edited:
If you improve 0.500 seconds, go for it.
But if you improve 0.611 or more, you beat my time (again) and i will go down one place in my friends list.:nervous:.

Naah, go for it, i'm happy with my time, i'm 3rd right now in my friendslist, i can live with 4th place, the two toptimes used the delta S4 and are way out of my reach.
i hope the settings improve the audi annivers big time for you.
Too bad we don't get more credits for improving our times.
thats also what I think they should give us more credits everytime we improving our times in thise events

Back