Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
@shaunm80 I´ve been thinking when you create a tune , could you PLZ mention on what track it been testet at so we can test it on the same track.
Sure, I can do that. Most of the tunes I make are for general track usage unless they are FITT tunes, in which case, they will be designed for a specific track. :)
the pictures are made at the Autumn ring
That is where all the Japanese cars were tuned up.
Hey @shaunm80 well done on becoming a Premium member :cheers:.
Thank you, I am not sure who gifted me this premium membership but I am very grateful for it. It was a great surprise and I thank who ever did it very much. :)
@shaunm80 Would you mind double-checking this tune? After applying all the weight reductions and then ballast, I am coming up with 1080kg, not 1050kg as posted in your tune. As a result, applying your tune as directed leaves me at 398PP not 400PP. So, I just increased the Power Limiter from 95.8% to 97.6%.
I will check this tune out in a little while. I just got home from work so just settling down on the Playstation for a hour or so before the better half gets home.
It drives very nicely! Very quick and nimble...even on the CS tires it comes with! On SH it's insane for a 400PP ride. 👍 You also did a great job with the 240Z. I rested both at Autumn Ring and they both drove wonderfully there. I can't wait to slaughter the competition in these cars. :D
I liked all of these cars, some are better than others but all have potential at 400PP. The Bluebird at 350PP is pretty impressive too for its low PP rating.
This good well done @shaunm80

Someone has to buy this for you as a Gift is that correct??
You can buy premium membership but it can also be gifted to you by another person.
Yes, but I do not think Shaun did by himself.
Nope, I didn't but it is an honour that someone thinks a lot of my work to gift me it. :)
Those japanese tunes , arrrgh , they could be much better. so now thise car´s are going to be sold.:ouch:
What is wrong specifically and with which car Soren?

@shaunm80 Would you mind double-checking this tune? After applying all the weight reductions and then ballast, I am coming up with 1080kg, not 1050kg as posted in your tune. As a result, applying your tune as directed leaves me at 398PP not 400PP. So, I just increased the Power Limiter from 95.8% to 97.6%.

It drives very nicely! Very quick and nimble...even on the CS tires it comes with! On SH it's insane for a 400PP ride. 👍 You also did a great job with the 240Z. I rested both at Autumn Ring and they both drove wonderfully there. I can't wait to slaughter the competition in these cars. :D
It should have been 24kgs of ballast, not 54kgs. It was a typo on my part :) Sorted now but it is up to your if you want to keep the extra weight and have the power increase with it.

Thank you, I am not sure who gifted me this premium membership but I am very grateful for it. It was a great surprise and I thank who ever did it very much. :)

Nope, I didn't but it is an honour that someone thinks a lot of my work to gift me it. :)

@shaunm80

Well You Deserve it Mate and that was very nice of them too....👍

It is England v Switzerland tonight but I will be watching Fast and Furious 7 tonight instead. It will be more interesting me thinks :)

Ha Ha i don't blame you 👍 i gave up watching England play football years ago :lol:

I bet that will be a good film, i haven't got to watch yet...Enjoy

Nice work on the old Nissans, I took them for a quick five laps around Autumn ring last night to what they have, and I wasn't disappointed .
Not a lot between them except for the 71 Z car, you'd be disappointed if you bought a sports car and got beaten by a normal car, the all flowed around the track nicely in every way , except for the 73 Skyline it wasn't as smooth as the others, was also the quickest after the Z car, well done.

@shaunm80

Well You Deserve it Mate and that was very nice of them too....👍

Ha Ha i don't blame you 👍 i gave up watching England play football years ago :lol:

I bet that will be a good film, i haven't got to watch yet...Enjoy
It is a great film. I saw it at the cinema and it was awesome. Lots of cars and explosions. A film doesn't need anything else. :)

Nice work on the old Nissans, I took them for a quick five laps around Autumn ring last night to what they have, and I wasn't disappointed .
Not a lot between them except for the 71 Z car, you'd be disappointed if you bought a sports car and got beaten by a normal car, the all flowed around the track nicely in every way , except for the 73 Skyline it wasn't as smooth as the others, was also the quickest after the Z car, well done.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the tunes. I think the '73 Skyline is a funny car to tune. Unlike the others, it was either too loose or too tight depending on the settings I tested. I went with a understeering skyline that needed some coercing rather than a skyline that needed saving every time you entered a corner too hot.

Toyota Aqua S '11

350PP
108 BHP
1020kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Comfort Medium Tyres

FC Sus
F/R
115/120
5.25/3.00
4/5
4/4
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.02

Racing Brake Kit (why not eh)
6/7

Standard Transmission (how exciting!)

FC LSD
10/16/20
Twin Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 99.5%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
(not sure why on an electric car)
all other parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 107kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

This car isn't very loud, it isn't very fast, it isn't really that exciting either. Have I sold you on it yet? Thought not..

Note: It does win on the Electric Car Challenge. One plus point to all of the negatives!

View attachment 124669
This baby just ripped it up around the Electric Circuits National A race #2... They allow up to 400PP but she has no problem taking home the checkered flag at 350PP. I threw a Custom Wing A on mine, because a bad ass car like this Toyota Aqua deserves a bad ass wing! :lol: :D Obviously, it's a little lacking in power at 350PP but @shaunm80 did a fine job with the suspension and LSD setup. Good tune! :cheers:

Back