Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Hey chris, don't sell yourself short. You are by far one of the fastest guys I've had the pleasure of racing against. So no quitting, you hear?

You should definitely get one, badger. It's radio controlled so it's pretty much dead on when it comes to accuracy, and it's solar powered so no battery changes necessary either.

He is one of the fastest...he's always right at the top of our friends Ranking list....it must be his Hand co-ordination training he had a few months back...i think i better have some...:lol:

It really is a nice watch @LordJCS ....but i'm not a watch person :)

And yes i think you should post your video, it would be good to see...👍

:cheers:

Hey chris, don't sell yourself short. You are by far one of the fastest guys I've had the pleasure of racing against. So no quitting, you hear?

Thanks for the kind words but trust me i don't give up so easy , there was countless laps with the Shelby and the BMW but i'm at the limit now :)

Last edited:
@biffa3.. Now.. what is this that I see? You have over taken me in the FL leaderboard.. If i had spare time on my hands, I would probably chase you down for those 3 tenths. Good time by the way. :)

Cheers, I spotted you and @Lionheart2113 had sneaked ahead of me. My 1st lap time was in @Otaliema car, the quicker time in @sinof1337 car, both from the M FITT event. I've also had a go drifting this time around, just for the prize cars. Can't say I enjoyed it too much and the scores I got were more luck than judgement, and far too time consuming.

Cheers, I spotted you and @Lionheart2113 had sneaked ahead of me. My 1st lap time was in @Otaliema car, the quicker time in @sinof1337 car, both from the M FITT event. I've also had a go drifting this time around, just for the prize cars. Can't say I enjoyed it too much and the scores I got were more luck than judgement, and far too time consuming.
Kudos on the drifting, I am the same way. I just grab a car that meets the criteria, throw the back end around until I get enough points to get the gold, and I'm done!:lol:

Just got home from work. Ps3 is on and now I'm looking through the gallery.

Here's the info of the replay I'm about to record and post.

Out of curiosity, which camera angle would you guys prefer?

Attachments

• DSC_0285.JPG
    DSC_0285.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 17
Chase cam it is. Uploading now. I even threw in a bonus vid of my gt300 Rx7 drift tune tearing through the narrow streets of London.

Once they are uploaded I'll update this post with the links.

Here we go..

M3 CSL @ Apricot Hill

And here's the bonus clip.

it could not do better , very clean lap with the BMW and your drifting skills are always impressive 👍

Chase cam it is. Uploading now. I even threw in a bonus vid of my gt300 Rx7 drift tune tearing through the narrow streets of London.

Once they are uploaded I'll update this post with the links.

Here we go..

M3 CSL @ Apricot Hill

And here's the bonus clip.

Very impressive @LordJCS nice and tight to the driving line...Well done, nice to watch mate...:bowdown:

Back