Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Thank you for the reply. Just wondering, do you know how to use Priano's gearbox spreadsheet?
I could probably figure it out but I usually use my own transmission design, which can be found by clicking the link on page 1. It is in either post 2 or 3 I believe and that is pretty much how I do all my transmission settings (apart from FITT which are always bespoke to a particular track/car)

264576.jpg
:lol::lol: I love your profile picture @Soren Jacquet ...It's so cool man....👍

arrrgh danm ps3 hehehe
It's really a pain in the butt on a PS3, @Soren Jacquet. You need to have a "video capture card/device". Here is an external example: Hauppauge HD PVR 2. You connect that device as an inbetween of your PS3 & TV via your computer. Once you have the video "captured" to your computer you can edit it and/or then upload it to YouTube. They aren't difficult to use, but like @shaunm80 said, the PS4 is supposed to have direct exporting to YouTube, so unless you know you'd have a very good reason to get one now you're better off waiting.

It's really a pain in the butt on a PS3, @Soren Jacquet. You need to have a "video capture card/device". Here is an external example: Hauppauge HD PVR 2. You connect that device as an inbetween of your PS3 & TV via your computer. Once you have the video "captured" to your computer you can edit it and/or then upload it to YouTube. They aren't difficult to use, but like @shaunm80 said, the PS4 is supposed to have direct exporting to YouTube, so unless you know you'd have a very good reason to get one now you're better off waiting.
Arrrgh then I have to record the from mytv with my Phone and do it hat way around

Well... After some tweaks done to my GT300 RX7 drifter i managed a slight improvement on the London seasonal. Not by much but still an improvement.

5,762 points.

2,869 in the first sector and in the second sector 2,893 points.

Last i looked it got me a 139th place on the overall leaderboard.

Well... After some tweaks done to my GT300 RX7 drifter i managed a slight improvement on the London seasonal. Not by much but still an improvement.

5,762 points.

2,869 in the first sector and in the second sector 2,893 points.

Last i looked it got me a 139th place on the overall leaderboard.

139 in the w-o-r-l-d...good job mate...👍

it not much there shall be chanced on that car

Not much more that can be done before the handling suffers. I think i'm gonna leave it as it is now.

139 in the w-o-r-l-d...good job mate...👍

Thanks. Yeah it kinda feels odd to be up there. evidently i ended up with a setup that works well with the car and my driving style.

Last edited:
Just so you guys and girls know that I am not neglecting you with tunes, I have completed the following tunes.

Nissan C-West RAZO Silvia '01 (550PP RH)
Nissan C-West RAZO Silvia '01 (Drift Setup)
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (600PP RH)
Jaguar XKR Coupe '99 (500PP SH)
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (500PP SH)
Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (550PP RH) - Now completed. Think of this particular car as a giant go kart which will put a massive grin on your face.. It is something to behold :)
Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (500PP SH)
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R32) '93 (450PP SH)
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R32) '93 (500PP SH)

The Ford GT40 Race Car '69 is still being worked on and I hope to finish off this tune very soon. Once I have completed this, all my 20 rare and expensive cars will be finished. I was working on a Ferrari Enzo '02 600PP SH tune for this weeks seasonal event but it isn't working very well and I may mothball this tune for now.

Once I am happy with the GT40, I shall be publishing all of these in one go so keep an eye out for them :)

BuC_L8ZCcAAFQF0.jpg large.jpg

Last edited:
Back