Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
@Soren Jacquet sorry mate but i have just bit the head off your carrot on Apricot Hill...:)

Just got a 1:32.410...👍

20150917_235246-1.jpg

EDIT...OK for now i should of said... @Soren Jacquet :lol:

Last edited:
Just so you guys and girls know that I am not neglecting you with tunes, I have completed the following tunes.

Nissan C-West RAZO Silvia '01 (550PP RH)
Nissan C-West RAZO Silvia '01 (Drift Setup)
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (600PP RH)
Jaguar XKR Coupe '99 (500PP SH)
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (500PP SH)
Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (550PP RH) - Now completed. Think of this particular car as a giant go kart which will put a massive grin on your face.. It is something to behold :)
Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (500PP SH)

The Ford GT40 Race Car '69 is still being worked on and I hope to finish off this tune very soon. Once I have completed this, all my 20 rare and expensive cars will be finished. I was working on a Ferrari Enzo '02 600PP SH tune for this weeks seasonal event but it isn't working very well and I may mothball this tune for now.

Once I am happy with the GT40, I shall be publishing all of these in one go so keep an eye out for them :)

View attachment 447877

Looking forward to the Dodge Charger and the GT40...but does that mean i will have to save up 20mil again...:lol:

Cool mate,,,:cheers:

Looking forward to the Dodge Charger and the GT40...but does that mean i will have to save up 20mil again...:lol:

Cool mate,,,:cheers:
That has a high probability.
Yes. It isn't going to be a Ferrari P330 beater or have the looks of the Jag but in terms of driving fun, I don't think many of the other 20 million cars will match it. As for the Dodge Charger. Its a pearly white car to enter the pearl gates in. :)

Yes. It isn't going to be a Ferrari P330 beater or have the looks of the Jag but in terms of driving fun, I don't think many of the other 20 million cars will match it. As for the Dodge Charger. Its a pearly white car to enter the pearl gates in. :)
I don't know why, but I like image I got from your description of the Charger.

It better live up to its name. Hehe.

Looks like i might have to go back to SPA then and earn some...👍

:lol:The Dodge Charger.....that's sounds like my type of car then...:lol:

I don't know why, but I like image I got from your description of the Charger.

It better live up to its name. Hehe.
I think you of all people will appreciate the way in which I have tuned the Charger. It is still homicidal and would try and do you harm, but it will let you have some control through the corners now to make you think that you are the one in control.

How about a online race tomorrow or on the weekend ? i realy miss it becaus now new Seasonals
I have family coming down this weekend but happy racing guys if you do find the time.

Back