Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Are using my phone now to do it , but I still dont under stand why I can use my tablet it a android 4.4 so it should work ther but no no
If you read the help section on the app they state some devices will simply not work even with the correct OS installed mainly iPad 1 and iPad 2 mini, and some android devices. Iirc.
If you're still having log in issues reset the app log in and log in again you may have typed your password incorrectly

Ok my friend Come join os in my friends room .
Sadly I can not I'm decorating for All Hallows' eve.
More to come too have another 6-8 strings of lights and 1.5m lighted spider web
image.jpg
image.jpg

That's not weird or anything…
It's a fun excuse to practice for Yule decorations. And the only time of year my wife will allow symbols of death in the house. As they are used to honor our ancestors and represent the end of the summer. The earth is "dying" around us at this time of year but at the same time it's coming to life else were so this is a observance of life and death of the year.

Hahah!

Nevermind the wandering kangaroo packs… crazy island. Good thing you got Bathurst otherwise I don't about that place, mate. Crazy.
Speaking of wandering Kangaroos & Bathurst, the Bathurst 1000 is on this weekend. The local council authorities have built 'wildlife' fences around the circuit to try and keep the kangaroos from carelessly bounding across the track during the race. There's been more than a few over the years that haven't made it to the otherside & have caused the car involved to DNF. A fairly unique problem to this part of the World.
They are powered "burning pumpkins" look better at night.
View attachment 456900

That's gotta be heck on your foundation all that digging they do.
:lol:
If they get too rowdy, we just send the dog down to take care of them or, if you don't have a faithful K9 friend, we turn on the built-in spider repellent system.

I recall a smaller sized furry critter getting smashed and causing a DNF there recently. Like an otter or raccoon or opossum or huge squirrel or mini Sasquatch or huge furry spider or a legged snake or land bound jellyfish or something Australia has.

Built in spider repellent would be the little girl Firestarter burning the house down picture. Haha!
I can't recall that myself. It may've been a wombat? They're like a furry rock with legs & they'll rip a wheel off or remove your oil pan for you.

I've heard pumpkins with scary faces only char while in hell. Not burn. What's your thermostat set at?
Only 75.
Found them that way I think they took a trip first ;)

Speaking of wandering Kangaroos & Bathurst, the Bathurst 1000 is on this weekend. The local council authorities have built 'wildlife' fences around the circuit to try and keep the kangaroos from carelessly bounding across the track during the race. There's been more than a few over the years that haven't made it to the otherside & have caused the car involved to DNF. A fairly unique problem to this part of the World.

If they get too rowdy, we just send the dog down to take care of them or, if you don't have a faithful K9 friend, we turn on the built-in spider repellent system.
I think a K9 is food for something that big. Now maybe a ultrasound machine would do the trick.

Focus with a V8? RWD conversion? Probably has a Chevy 12 bolt rear. Or some Jaguar rear IRS on it. Makes no sense! :odd:
Yes, it's a RWD conversion in a way. The only thing 'Focus' are the panels. It's a tube frame chassis & they've also got a Mazda 3 body available. As someone who leans towards production based vehicles, they make no sense to me. If you want to know more about them, search MARC cars.
@Otaliema if we really had dog eating spiders that big, I'd be more than happy to send one next door with a healthy appetite. It could take care of the whining, wimpy, lap mut that doesn't like being outside alone :irked:

One quistion are ther made changes in this gtplanet It seems to me that we can´t seach for car tunes by specific tuners more under tunes

It does appear that Jordan broke the search when he added the track database to the site. I have no doubt he will get it corrected soon.
Just do a profile search for the person in question then go to their tunes from there.
The Tune Finder has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Latest Posts

Back