Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
@Pete05 i also wait for the Bathurst Race coming weekend . i will see it on a livestream . Today i got the Bathurst 2015 Cars for rFactor . here some screenshots

View attachment 457428 View attachment 457429 View attachment 457430
Yes they look familiar. We really need that 458 GT3 in GT7. It did win the race in 2014 after a titanic battle with the SLS over the closing laps.
Nope not since the 30/9 where I found out that some one has a copy of my mastercard and has resraw 1000 danish krones so have been by the police today so now they have to see video from the ATM , and the funniste is that the money was redrawn from my card and at the same time I was sitting on my caucth.

That sucks. I've had that happen twice and both times the card issuer called me within ten minutes of it happening. I was at work both times. I was given my money back instantly.

Someone once got hold of my credit card details (not sure how) and went on a trip from Ireland to Germany on my card as well as paying for hotels and some non-clothes at ann summers. It was at the Ann Summers part of their spending that the credit card company refused any more charges as it wasn't my usual spending pattern and they realised my card had been stolen. It was them who contacted me to tell me that someone had been on a shopping spree.

Luckily, I received all my money back that they spent and I think they took the culprit to court. It was all good in the end but very annoying as I have no idea how they got my details.

I think they have a card reader on the ATM and a very small camara that recorde when we enter our pin code , and then the made a fake card .

I had my identity stolen once. It started off when someone broke into my work vehicle at my apartment complex. Stupid me had left my checkbook in the center console that day because I was paying some bills by phone via personal check, so I needed the account number and routing number and I was just a lazy idiot.

They drained my checking account with all sorts of odd purchases. Then, these brazen a-hole's actually had new checks issued to them with my information, but a different phone number (burner cell phone). There were all sorts of odd purchases popping up that they used checks to pay.

Fortunately, Wells Fargo bank gave me every penny of my money back when they opened me up a new account number and that was that. As far as I know, the person(s) responsible were never caught. What a rotten couple of weeks that was though...and actually, the stress of it lasted a few months now that I think about it.

Some people really suck.

I don't think you can make that track that short. Even at 6m track with reduced turn radius some of the turns will not be doable. What track is it?

As for identity stolen I had that happen me 15 years ago. Thankfully a bank manager looked at the purchase pattern and said this is not you and got me my money back but it took months. Cost me my place to live and wrecked my credit for years.
Then happened to me again two years ago but the first transaction set off red flags and they froze the account and called me.

This first time was a couple years before identity thieft was well known so banks didn't have policies in place to deal with it like now.
All this going on makes me glad I don't have a credit card. If I can't buy it with cash, bank cheque or direct deposit, I will go without.
Identity theft is the new black market. ATM readers are popular so cover your hand as you enter your PIN. Never let your card out of your sight. Restaurants are good for doing this. How many times do you see the card taken away from the table? Pay as you leave guys.

on FB ...Lucas Ordonez Wedding with Kazunori and Translator-San

Unbenannt.JPG

Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 (seasonal setup)
BHP 277
Weight 1250
Max Torque 45.8kg @ 4300rpm.

Parts to buy
FC Suspension
F/R
125/125
8.75 / 8.50
3/7
2/5
2/4
1.0/0.8
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/3

FC Trans
Set final gear to 4000
Max speed to 112
1st 3.283
2nd 2.543
3rd 2.059
4th 1.713
5th 1.453
6th 1.259
Final gear to 2800

FC LSD
F/R
6/10
10/12
14/16

Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Cent Diff
40/60

Power Limiter to 90%
Sports ECU
Semi Racing Exhaust
Mid Range Turbo

Weight reduction stage 3
ballast 130kg@ position 50.

My record on first attempt 1.09.043 (only did one run so could probably be faster)

View attachment 111210

Is this for track or dirt?

Yeah I think everyone is busy with the track editor. Thankfully no one has been griping much about the stealth nerf of the sounds
I heard rumblings about the sounds but to be honest, I have given up on reading too much into GT6. I enjoy it for the tuning aspects and for FITT, and of course the people who visit my thread but I am mostly focused on my Uni work these days and patiently waiting for GT7 to be released.

Or driving. Just did your Pikes Peak Otaliema. 500 PP Zytek. Turned off my map in the upper left and found I still look there. Bad habit. Gonna learn the hard way. Did a bunch of other tracks a buddy made. He's getting good at it. So good that it makes a very lot of in game tracks really boring. Like, REALLY boring.

Also took the Lambo 670 out for a spin on the Ascari seasonal. Just did a weight reduction and golded surprisingly easily. Then helped a new guy/friend get it also. He had to shave three seconds but perseverance got him the gold after two hours. That was cool.

Gonna do the Sarthe 24m race in my 591 PP Zytek to try to hit 10k miles cause I'm waiting for the day they give us another 500 PP race car seasonal. I think the TS030 is faster at 500 but the Zytek might, MIGHT be around the same times. It's definitely easier to drive.

Cheers guys.

End diary.

Last edited:
Just did your Pikes Peak Otaliema. 500 PP Zytek. Turned off my map in the upper left and found I still look there. Bad habit. Gonna learn the hard way.
I hope you had fun in the Zytek on the track.
I know the feeling on the map I turned it off a few months ago I still find myself glancing up for the map on tracks I haven't committed to memory yet.
Did you play GT1? I recreated SSR-11 with the chicane. It's still a make or breaker for your lap even with out the dead stopper wall there.

A Spec Time Trial and Drift Events (Updated 8/10/15)

P1060925.JPG

We finally have new seasonal events to entertain ourselves with. If you find a tune from my garage which is good enough for gold, share it with the rest of us and I shall add it to the list below. :)

GT3 Racing Car Super Lap (630PP RS)
Audi R8 LMS ultra '12 (596PP RH) - Add turbo to reach PP and add RS tyres.
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 (650PP RH) - Reduce to meet PP regs and add RS tyres
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 15th Anniversary Edition '13 (650PP RH) (Reduce power to 630PP and Add RS Tyres)
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 GT Academy Team RJN '13(650PP RH) - Reduce power and add RS tyres

Non-Racing Car Super Lap (450PP CH)
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01 (450PP SH) With CH tyres added
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 (450PP SH) (with CH Tyres added)

Tuned Car Drift Trial
AEM S2000 (Drift Seasonal Setup)
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo (Drift Seasonal Tune)

1999 or Prior Racing Car Drift Trial
Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87 (Drift Setup)

Last edited:
Back