Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Audi Le Mans quattro '03

600PP
671 BHP
1239kg
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
85/80
14.40/16.20
6/5
4/6
2/4
0.6/0.4
-0.05/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 149mph
1st 2.963
2nd 2.300
3rd 1.765
4th 1.425
5th 1.190
6th 1.037
Set final gear to 3.040
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
F/R
10/12
12/16
10/12
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

F/R
40:60

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Semi Racing Exhaust

Weight Reduction Stage 3

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Audi found out about the american screaming and fire breathing banshee. This is what they made to go up against it. It doesn't scream, it doesn't do fire breathing but it does sound glorious and it goes like a rat up a drain pipe. Enjoy.

View attachment 485251
View attachment 485250
View attachment 485252
On this tune the power limiter should be set at 96.5% and not 100%.

The front page looks stunning with the new graphics. Well done indeed, @Antares26 .

Wasn't prepared to see my "handle" looking that good. So.... I'll be going through some of my own creations and post them here. Just to contribute to this awesome garage.

First car i'll investigate is my "ace in the hole" when it comes to drift events.

My beloved e92 BMW M3.

Stay tuned...

Investigation is now officially over..

Had some transmission issues which proved to be a real pain to sort out.

But i managed to work it out. So.. without further ado, here's the tune i spok of earlier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BMW e92 M3 '07 "Drift monster"

Tires: CH
Aero kit: A
Wheels: stock size

549pp @ 560hp

Power mods

Oil change: yes

Engine tune: stage 3
ECU: Sports
Exhaust: stock
Isometric Exhaust manifold
Intake tune
catalytic converter sports

Power limiter 97,7%

Weight reduction: stage 3

Carbon bonnet: body color

Window weight reduction

Should land you at:
1325kg @ weight dist: 50/50

------------------------------------------

Suspension: Fully custom.

F R

Ride height: :
65 65
Spring rate:
11.0 9,0
Dampers,Comp:
6 6
Dampers Ext:
6 6
Anti Rollbar :
5 5
Camber:
4.5 3.0
Toe:
-0,12 0,08

Race Brakes:
6 10​
--------------------------------------

LSD:

Transmission:

You guys know the drill: DO THIS LAST!!

Finalgear 5,000
Set top speed: 200km/h 124mph

1st 3,424
2nd 2,620
3rd 2,120
4th 1,755
5th 1,482
6th 1,274

Final gear setting 3,290
---------------------------------------------

Notes:

From here you can do some alterations like slapping on bigger rims if you'd like, but do so ONLY once the tune is applied as described. Otherwise the gearing wont work..

Last edited:

But i managed to work it out. So.. without further ado, here's the tune i spok of earlier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BMW e92 M3 '07

549pp @ 560hp

Power mods

Exhasust: stock
Intake tune

Power limiter 97,7%

Window weight reduction

Should land you at:

F R

65 65
Dampers,Comp:
6 6
Dampers Ext:
6 6
Anti Rollbar :
5 5
Camber:
4.5 3.0
Toe:
-0,12 0,08

Race Brakes:
6 10​

LSD:

Transmission:

Finalgear 5,000

1st 3,424
2nd 2,620
3rd 2,120
4th 1,755
5th 1,482
6th 1,274

Final gear setting 3,290

Notes:

From here you can do some alterations like slapping on bigger rims if you'd like, but do so ONLY once the tune is applied as described. Otherwise the gearing wont work..

It´s looks good it that a drift tune. ,

Hehehe We all somethimes forget to type something. I must try that Drift tune. later to day , when I get my tv back form my son hehehe

Just a heads up!

The gearing is quite long on this setup. So natuarally it works great on fast sweeping tracks.. I was able to hold a long sweeper at close to 230km/h with this setup..

It happened on a custom track i drifted on in one of my many online adventures..

The sweetspot is in fourth gear and feathering the throttle on the shorter and narrower tracks.

Just a heads up!

The gearing is quite long on this setup. So natuarally it works great on fast sweeping tracks.. I was able to hold a long sweeper at close to 230km/h with this setup..

It happened on a custom track i drifted on in one of my many online adventures..

The sweetspot is in fourth gear and feathering the throttle on the shorter and narrower tracks.
I must see if I can handle that drifting with my wheel otherweiss I must take my pad

@LordJCS tune looks solid.
You said you had some tyranny trouble.
Try this, I didn't put it in the guide as it generates so much torque that ONLY expert drifts can handle it. I tried it on a untuned Miata and I couldn't keep the car from cutting cookies...
Final gear full left
Top speed full right
All gears full right
Adjust final drive right to desired gear length.

549pp @ 560hp

Power mods

Intake tune

Power limiter 97,7%

Window weight reduction

Should land you at:

F R

65 65
Spring rate:
11.0 9,0
Dampers,Comp:
6 6
Dampers Ext:
6 6
Anti Rollbar :
5 5
Camber:
4.5 3.0
Toe:
-0,12 0,08

Race Brakes:
6 10​

LSD:

Transmission:

Finalgear 5,000

1st 3,424
2nd 2,620
3rd 2,120
4th 1,755
5th 1,482
6th 1,274

Final gear setting 3,290

Notes:

Next week new Drift Seasonals should come so if this "Driftmonster" is allowed i will give it a try

Looked better than expected when used in the post, but I never expected you'd use them right away!

Cheers, mate! :cheers:
It looks awesome. I am very happy with the overall effect the graphics and the logo have on the first page of my garage.
Those are awesome images. They look fantastic. Great work sir.
I agree completely. :)
The front page looks stunning with the new graphics. Well done indeed, @Antares26 .
Thanks, credit to @Antares26.

Wasn't prepared to see my "handle" looking that good. So.... I'll be going through some of my own creations and post them here. Just to contribute to this awesome garage.

First car i'll investigate is my "ace in the hole" when it comes to drift events.

My beloved e92 BMW M3.

Stay tuned...
Certainly. Add more tunes as and when. I will link them for you.

549pp @ 560hp

Power mods

Intake tune

Power limiter 97,7%

Window weight reduction

Should land you at:

F R

65 65
Spring rate:
11.0 9,0
Dampers,Comp:
6 6
Dampers Ext:
6 6
Anti Rollbar :
5 5
Camber:
4.5 3.0
Toe:
-0,12 0,08

Race Brakes:
6 10​

LSD:

Transmission:

Finalgear 5,000

1st 3,424
2nd 2,620
3rd 2,120
4th 1,755
5th 1,482
6th 1,274

Final gear setting 3,290

Notes:

Linked in the tune index now. :)
@shaunm80 congrats with your New front page , it looks awsame.:cheers:
Thank you. It does look very good indeed. :)

@LordJCS tune looks solid.
You said you had some tyranny trouble.
Try this, I didn't put it in the guide as it generates so much torque that ONLY expert drifts can handle it. I tried it on a untuned Miata and I couldn't keep the car from cutting cookies...
Final gear full left
Top speed full right
All gears full right
Adjust final drive right to desired gear length.

I had made som alterations on my main M3 drifter, i sought to recreate it for you guys. That's where my tranny problems came into play. It turned out to be as simple as an increase in rim size. I had changed rims after the tune was done and forgot about it. which proved to be an issue when the tune was created on stock rims.

So, it was simple enough to get sorted.

I do however appreciate your tip.. I'll definitelly check this out in future drift tunes.

Last edited:
It looks awesome. I am very happy with the overall effect the graphics and the logo have on the first page of my garage.

I agree completely. :)

Certainly. Add more tunes as and when. I will link them for you.

Linked in the tune index now. :)

Thank you. It does look very good indeed. :)

Erhm, You need to edit the link.

Tune is set at 549pp not 560 as in the link.

560 is the hp count.

I had made som alterations on my main M3 drifter, i sought to recreate it for you guys. That's where my tranny problems came into play. It turned out to be as simple as an increase in rim size. I had changed rims after the tune was done and forgot about it. which proved to be an issue when the tune was created on stock rims.

So, it was simple enough to get sorted.

I do however appreciate your tip.. I'll definitelly check this out in future drift tunes.
That is so odd that the rims affected the transmission as everything we know/accept on the rims is it just changes the rim size not the tire size. ....hmm investigation required.

The sudden silence has me quite worried....

It did alter the gearing.. Not sure as to why, but it did.
A simple check will give me insight, take a stock e92 jot down first gear and sixth gear, go put some one up rims check first gear and sixth gear, if they changed then the tire size has changed not just the rim size. Go put some two up rims (if available), check first and sixth ddid they change again or are they same as one of the first two.
As you prolly know tires IRL function as a second final gear for the car the larger the tire the faster it can get to it, the smaller the tire the quicker it accelerates.

A simple check will give me insight, take a stock e92 jot down first gear and sixth gear, go put some one up rims check first gear and sixth gear, if they changed then the tire size has changed not just the rim size. Go put some two up rims (if available), check first and sixth ddid they change again or are they same as one of the first two.
As you prolly know tires IRL function as a second final gear for the car the larger the tire the faster it can get to it, the smaller the tire the quicker it accelerates.

That i know all too well. My background as an auto mechanic tells me that there's something odd going on here.

Some friends of mine had issues with their speedometers after changing rims and tires.. i knew exactly why the speedometer displayed the wrong speed.. Yes, it were some older cars.

That i know all too well. My background as an auto mechanic tells me that there's something odd going on here.
If this pans out the way I think it will, we may be launching a huge rim size check in game to indentify cars that get changed tires vs one that don't. I'm secretary hoping the e92 is just a glitch per say as this would cause all kinds of problems.

Back