Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
The following issue has been addressed:

- An issue wherein under certain conditions, resuming a previously suspended Championship from the [CAREER MODE] would result in starting a race on a user-generated course.

Really? they patch a small problem that was actuallyfun and didn't hurt the game rather than address the other issues with in the game....I see were KZ priority's lie.

/rant off

Really? they patch a small problem that was actuallyfun and didn't hurt the game rather than address the other issues with in the game....I see were KZ priority's lie.

/rant off
Mate rant all you want. It's not like PD or Kaz are listening. I'm biting my tongue lest I unleash a colorful spray that leaves no doubt how I really feel.
Where did the quote come from?

I noticed two things when building this tune. You missed the Catalytic Converter Sports power part in your list and you need to set the final gear first, then set the top speed in order to get your gear ratios. :) Review coming soon.

Ahh.. You figured it out tho. I'll edit the post.

A drift car with a lot of grip. Easy to get sideways but needs to be precise on the steering otherwise I end up doing a complete 360. A car that can achieve a great drift score for sure but it is a bit too alien on the drifting skill for me personally. I can see why this car suits you as you have loads of camber and loads of speed. A great drift tune and one that anyone with Intermediate to Alien level skill will probably find a lot of fun and very easy score big.

Yeah, it does have some grip for a drift tune, but that's what makes it able to stick those "maaaad" highspeed drifts.

The issue you mentioned with the steering isn't really a issue once throttle control is implemented. I actually use throttle control to steer this car. Am i an alien for that, I'd say no.

I'd call myself a hooligan with a mission to destroy tires and link drifts into one consecutive drift along the whole lap.

I'm sure that you'll get more confident in the car with more practice. It is all down to throttle control and keeping it in the right gears.

Thanks for the review and the kind words.

Last edited:
Abarth 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 '52

350PP
100 BHP
820kg
Weight Distribution 51:49

Comfort Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type B

Standard Size Rims

FC Suspension
F/R
100/105
3.80/2.40
4/4
4/3
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
4/5

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 99mph
1st 3.117
2nd 2.080
3rd 1.411
4th 1.102
5th 0.922
Set final gear to 5.130

FC LSD
14/28/18
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)

Ballast - Set 51kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

A beautiful Italian classic which I have left as close to the original power as I could, whilst making it competitive enough to race other cars. It will have the original characteristics, such as sliding, low power output and close range transmission but it feels much easier to drive at speed now. Enjoy this beauty folks :)

View attachment 485265
View attachment 485266
View attachment 485267
Beautiful! And a pure pleasure to gold the current beginners seasonal with!

Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99

450PP
264 BHP
1078kgs
Weight Distribution 53:47

Sports Hard Tyres

Oil Change? Unsure. No Oil change to start with unless numbers above do not match.
Standard Rims

FC Suspension
F/R
125/120
4.85/4.25
5/4
4/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.10/-0.05

Racing Brake Kit
4/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default - once power parts applied)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.122
2nd 2.508
3rd 1.999
4th 1.636
5th 1.373
6th 1.197
Set final gear to 3.510
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
5/22/5
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 95.4%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Semi Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 106kgs to Position 50

Designed for the December Car of the Month thread. This car will give consistent lap times as long as you listen to the car and what it is telling you. It is of typical Exeter GT design in that the best technique is slow in, fast out with a modicum of throttle control required to get the best out of it. Enjoy this tune, as well as the others that come with this car.

Autumn Ring_4.jpg

Autumn Ring_5.jpg

Autumn Ring_3.jpg

400PP
175 BHP
1050kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Comfort Soft Tyres

Oil Change? Unsure. No Oil change to start with unless numbers above do not match.
Standard Size Rims

FC Suspension
F/R
125/115
4.70/4.10
4/5
5/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.10/-0.08

Standard Brake Kit
3/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.925
2nd 2.632
3rd 1.871
4th 1.487
5th 1.261
6th 1.131
Set final gear to 4.120

FC LSD
5/18/5
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 85.1%
All power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Coloured or Black)
Ballast - Set 78kgs to Position 50

Designed for the December Car of the Month thread. This car will give consistent lap times as long as you listen to the car and what it is telling you. It is of typical Exeter GT design in that the best technique is slow in, fast out with a modicum of throttle control required to get the best out of it.

Autumn Ring.jpg

Autumn Ring_2.jpg

Autumn Ring_1.jpg

500PP
387 BHP
1100kgs
Weight Distribution 53:47

Sports Hard Tyres

Standard Size Rims

FC Suspension
F/R
120/115
5.20/4.45
5/5
6/5
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.08/-0.16

Racing Brake Kit
4/7 (or 4/6 if the rear brake bias is too strong)

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.225
2nd 2.510
3rd 2.013
4th 1.668
5th 1.418
6th 1.237
Set final gear to 2.860

FC LSD
5/16/5
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 97.6%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour or Black)

Ballast - Set 128kgs to Position 50

Designed for the December Car of the Month thread. This car will give consistent lap times as long as you listen to the car and what it is telling you. It is of typical Exeter GT design in that the best technique is slow in, fast out with a modicum of throttle control required to get the best out of it. Enjoy this tune, as well as the others that come with this car.

Mid-Field Raceway.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_2.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_1.jpg

Mitsubishi FTO GPX '99

450PP
264 BHP
1060kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Standard Size Rims

FC Suspension
F/R
125/105
5.45/4.75
5/3
4/5
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.06/-0.24

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.087
2nd 2.446
3rd 1.941
4th 1.583
5th 1.344
6th 1.184
Set final gear to 3.470

FC LSD
8/15/7
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 98.4%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour or Black)

Ballast - Set 71kgs to Position 50

Designed for the December Car of the Month thread. A different tuning style to the Version R car which may or may not be faster depending on the way you drive naturally. The two cars are very close in terms of lap time but this 450PP version comes with a low pressure turbo instead of the N/A engine to give it a different feel. Enjoy. :)

Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Last edited:
As these cars are designed for the CoTM thread, it would be great to have some fairly in-depth reviews of them. Any reviews received will be copied across to the CoTM thread or alternatively, you could review them in the thread itself (along with any others you like the look off?..)

Thank you for your continued support as always and I look forward to seeing any feedback on them/any tune I create. :)

Last edited:
Mitsubishi FTO's everywhere on the forum, have all the tuners gone :crazy:.
Someone was when they decided this car was going to be Car of the Month.. @Bowtie-muscle :crazy:. In all fairness. I like these choices as I didn't have these in my garage, nor would I have thought to have included them so thank you for a bold choice this month.

You may be surprised with what this little car can do when you test drive it. :)

As these cars are designed for the CoTM thread, it would be great to have some fairly in-depth reviews of them. Any reviews received will be copied across to the CoTM thread or alternatively, you could review them in the thread itself (along with any others you like the look off?..)

Thank you for your continued support as always and I look forward to seeing any feedback on them/any tune I create. :)
I can give you a review, when I get a chance and I will let you know on here.

Latest Posts

Back