Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Historic European Super Lap (450PP CS):
- Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprint GTA 1600 ‘65 (450PP CS Tires, My Setup based on shaunm80's 400PP Setup)

Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprint GTA 1600 ‘65 (450PP / CS-SH Tires)

- 127 kW @ 6.200 RPM
- 234 Nm @ 3.300 RPM
- 700 kg (5,51 kg/kW)
- 52 : 48 Weight Dis.
- 98,5 % Power Limiter

Pit Service / Other Parts / Paintwork :

- No Oil Change
- +1 Size Rims: OZ Racing Ultraleggera
- Car Paint: Competizione Red
- Rim Paint: Standard (Chrome)
- Brake Paint: Matte Red

Tuning Parts / Weight Reduction & Ballast :

- Engine Tuning Stage 2
- Sports Exhaust
- Isometric Exhaust Manifold
- Intake Tuning
- Low RPM Range Turbo
- Twin Plate Clutch
- Carbon Prop Shaft
- Weight reduction stage 3
- Carbon Hood (Body Color)
- Ballast: 28kg @ +50

FC Suspension (F/R) :

90 / 95
4.75 / 3.25
4 / 4
3 / 3
2 / 3
0.0 / 0.0
-0.02 / 0.00

Racing Brake Kit (F/R) :

7 / 8

FC Transmission:

1. Reset
2. Set Final -> 5.500
3. Set Top Speed -> 99mph / 160kph
4. Set Gears
-1st -> 2.407
-2nd -> 1.853
-3rd -> 1.462
-4th -> 1.187
-5th -> 0.995
5. Set Final -> 4.050

( to change speed, adjust final gear only. Longer <--Final--> Shorter )

FC LSD (F/R) :

-- / 12
-- / 15
-- / 20

Downforce (F/R) :

--- / ---

* Game Version: 1.21

* Tuned with TCS & ABS only / Transmission Auto / DS3.

I decided to just get gold on the TT's.. Funny thing tho. I Had you up until the last corner and home stretch @shaunm80 but your 2J had a bit more grunt than the Lexus LF-LC-VGT i chose as my track weapon. If i could've kept the first couple of sectors cleaner i would've had you.

The 4wd drift went uite well. Using your GT-R got me 8,8k points.

The race car drift also went quite well.. Used my "Maaad Bull" inspired RX7 and got a score of 11,5k.Then i changed to an unknown tuned Blitz ER34 and got 12k. Gonna tinker with it to see if i can get some more points out of it..

I decided to just get gold on the TT's.. Funny thing tho. I Had you up until the last corner and home stretch @shaunm80 but your 2J had a bit more grunt than the Lexus LF-LC-VGT i chose as my track weapon. If i could've kept the first couple of sectors cleaner i would've had you.

The 4wd drift went uite well. Using your GT-R got me 8,8k points.

The race car drift also went quite well.. Used my "Maaad Bull" inspired RX7 and got a score of 11,5k.Then i changed to an unknown tuned Blitz ER34 and got 12k. Gonna tinker with it to see if i can get some more points out of it..
A nice selection of cars you have used. I used an old seasonal tune for the 2J to get a easy gold and move on. I may give it another go perhaps... :)

I tried your Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 (500PP) again but sadly I had to make it in the (450PP) car, because someone upstairs told me that the Mitsubishi FTO GP R 99' is no good at 500PP.
It isn't going to be the top of the 500PP lists but as it was CoTM, I thought I would do something experimental. I guess I can expect a review of the 450PP version then? ;)

Hey @shaunm80 ... You've been passed at streets of willow.. I knew the Lexus had potential.
Is the Lexus tune the one from my garage or one of your own creations? If it is mine, I shall add it to the list.

@shaunm80 Dob´t you have a Chapalla 2J in your garage :cheers:
I do not.. I used a @chrisspeed281 tune from ages ago. It did the job perfectly and I have no reason to tune it myself if I have a tune that suits me already. This is one reason why I have not tuned the Audi R8 4.2 quattro. I have someone else's tune on it and it is perfect for my driving style.

A nice selection of cars you have used. I used an old seasonal tune for the 2J to get a easy gold and move on. I may give it another go perhaps... :)

It isn't going to be the top of the 500PP lists but as it was CoTM, I thought I would do something experimental. I guess I can expect a review of the 450PP version then? ;)

Is the Lexus tune the one from my garage or one of your own creations? If it is mine, I shall add it to the list.

I do not.. I used a @chrisspeed281 tune from ages ago. It did the job perfectly and I have no reason to tune it myself if I have a tune that suits me already. This is one reason why I have not tuned the Audi R8 4.2 quattro. I have someone else's tune on it and it is perfect for my driving style.
Thats why I cant find it hehehe

It's your tune. The same one I used for the 10lap survival seasonal a while back. Great tune.

It's your tune. The same one I used for the 10lap survival seasonal a while back. Great tune.
I have added this to the list of cars. Are you going to give the others a fight at the top of the leader board with a 2J now?

The Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 (450PP) its a lot better than the 500PP version, and it is a nice car to drive. I done this on the same track at Mid-field Raceway with ABS 1 and everything off and Grip Reduction set to Real no other issues when using wheel :cheers:.
That is good to hear. The 450PP car is a nice drive, Was the understeer nicely worked out of this tune?

I had no trouble with understeer using my wheel, the only trouble with understeer is when you I don't brake when I am approaching the corners :lol:.
A slight tap on the brake usually does the trick to get the apex nailed perfectly. :)
I just tried your
at Tokyo. Wow. Just wow. Review to follow hopefully tomorrow or monday
I am looking forward to it. Cant wait to see what your full review.

Nissan GTR Black edition '12 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

608PP
621 BHP
Weight 1450kgs
Weight Dist 50:50

Comfort Hard Tyres

Aero Kit Type B
Flat Floor
Change Oil
Improve Body Rigidity

FC Sus

F/R
90/100
13.30/6.30
7/3
5/8
5/7
0.0/0.0
-0.28/0.35

Racing Braking Kit
2/8

FC Trans
Set final gear to 5000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 3.669
2nd 2.555
3rd 1.875
4th 1.448
5th 1.169
6th 0.987
Set final gear to 4.240

FC LSD
F/R
10/45
8/50
5/5

Twin plate clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

10:90

Set power limiter to 98.5%
Engine tuning stage 1
Sports Computer

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 64kgs @ Position 50

I scored close to 8000 points with this setup. This is probably capable of 10000+ points with three good sectors.

View attachment 159895
View attachment 159896[

World ranking as I sent this to you is 22101. Got all the goodies in the recent seasonal race 4WD Non-Race car drift trial. final score with different cars and many laps later 4636. Drift races can make you a crazy gamer. Thank you for the setup. A bit better right now. Cheers TC.

Well this is a tad odd. Just landed a 13k run in a home brewed BLITZ ER34 '04. Tried to find a tune for it but couldn't. So I tinkered with it and now the results speak for themselves. I'm currently in 278th place. The tune itself is quite rough around the edges. I'm quite pleased to say the least.

Update: now I am at 211th place with a score of 13.469points.

Last edited:
Back