Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
i´m fine , just playing a lot PC right now and ome times DC , and i´m learning to make setup´s to the cars in PC danm there is many things to adjust on , but it fun .
Sounds like fun indeed. I have been busy with GTA 5 in my down time lately. Managed to get the McLaren P1 car yesterday. Spent all my GTA money getting it but it was definitely worth the outlay.

What a beaut!

1437394504_GTAIV085.jpg.th.jpeg

I've been trying to get gold at Bathurst with something other than the ZZII... It's not happening for me. I really like the Nissan GT-R Nismo '14 (600PP SS) but it's a little less forgiving and I usually end up hitting a wall or going off the track. Anyone with a bit more skill than me (which is probably most of the people who'll read this) can probably get gold, but I doubt anyone's going to touch 2:00 in it.

I've been trying to get gold at Bathurst with something other than the ZZII... It's not happening for me. I really like the Nissan GT-R Nismo '14 (600PP SS) but it's a little less forgiving and I usually end up hitting a wall or going off the track. Anyone with a bit more skill than me (which is probably most of the people who'll read this) can probably get gold, but I doubt anyone's going to touch 2:00 in it.
The Audi R8 600PP SS (CoTM version) is a very good tune for gold if you are still struggling. I tried the Nismo GT-R too but found that it was a little tail happy at times. Fun car but not really designed for this track.

On other news, I have the F1 live this week so that is nice.. Being Channel 4 though, it will include lots and lots of adverts. It will be like watching TV in Australia once again.

The Audi R8 600PP SS (CoTM version) is a very good tune for gold if you are still struggling. I tried the Nismo GT-R too but found that it was a little tail happy at times. Fun car but not really designed for this track.

On other news, I have the F1 live this week so that is nice.. Being Channel 4 though, it will include lots and lots of adverts. It will be like watching TV in Australia once again.
Hey at least you get to watch most of the race 👍

Now if I can just figure out why my GT6 is not loading rebuilding the hard drive didn't work...

I golded this event with four cars: Audi R8 5.2, Lamborghini Murcielago, Nissan GT-R Vspec and ZZII. A fifth is capable, but with limited time I only managed a red lap: Mine's Skyline R34 N1.

Try a Lamborghini maybe?

I golded this event with four cars: Audi R8 5.2, Lamborghini Murcielago, Nissan GT-R Vspec and ZZII. A fifth is capable, but with limited time I only managed a red lap: Mine's Skyline R34 N1.

Try a Lamborghini maybe?
Yes, I do believe a Lambo is in the cards. I got gold with the ZZII so I'm not worried about completing it in general, it was more a personal quest because I like the track and I wanted to test some other cars and see what else works for me.

I'll give the Audi another shot too now that I know the track better. That was the first car I tried and I ended up hitting walls, going off the track after that last big stretch, or slowing down too much to avoid hitting walls or going off that I got lousy times.

I have tuned them all already. Also, If you want a selection of RUF tunes, check out the FITT RUF Challenge, Every car has a good tune on it now through that event :)
Somehow I missed this one. I love those RUFs but I have a tendency to end up facing the wrong way with the stock tuning. I'm going to have some fun with these tunes on my next day off.

Back