Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Glad it worked out for you. It's lightweight makes it's best points braking & cornering but in standard form isn't that powerful.
Solution: Big snail for straightline numbers.
Result: :) đź‘Ť :cheers:

Cheers Pete...it was most enjoyable....i found it a little bit unstable at standard weight...the extra ballast def helped and she is fast through the corners....thx again:) sorry you don't have internet mate:(

20140728_114550.jpg

Gold on La Sarthe seasonal 24/07/14 for the BMW V12 LMR '99.

Power 100%. High turbo. Praiano's tune but added ballast 50kg. You get..695pp..975 Bhp and 950kg weight...Downforce changed for this seasonal 600 850. Braking 10 10
Give yourself a bit more time braking at the end of the long straights with this one and she will stay in control for the corner.

Last edited:
Cheers Pete...it was most enjoyable....i found it a little bit unstable at standard weight...the extra ballast def helped and she is fast through the corners....thx again:) sorry you don't have internet mate:(
Always glad to help.
It's a pain not having the net hooked up for updates but my eyes would never forgive me if I did :eek:

Hi Shaun Hope your'e still having a Awesome time on your Honeymoon:)
Hope you haven't minded that i've been posting Praiano's tunes on your Garage...its just that this seasonal has been a quite a hard one and we have come up with a formula that works for this and just wanted to help people out:)

Enjoy the rest of your Holidays and looking forward to seeing you back in your garage..cheers

20140728_133546.jpg

This car really does drive well on here:)

Gold on La Sarthe seasonal 24/07/14 for the Toyota GT-One ( TS020)'99

Praiano's tune but added 50kg ballast 95% power...you get 700pp. 1068 Bhp. weight 950kg brakes 10 10...downforce 600 850:)

Last edited:
No way to get the Updates at a public WiFi ? :D

View attachment 194501
Thanks for thinking of ways to help. The only free WiFi I know of is at McDonald's, the local library or some place similar & it's usually on drip-feed pace. I ran up my mobile bill once by not noticing that the connection had dropped out so I'm out of options really :(
I can't imagine them letting me hook up the TV & PS3 anyway :odd:
I'm resigned to the fact I'll probably be stuck on 1.07 :banghead:
All the more reason to fondly remember the days of GT4 when the game you bought was 100% complete on day 1. Sure it's nice to get updates with all these new toys but they only add to the 'time trial' component of the game :irked:
Disappointed to say the least probably sums it up the best :grumpy:

Thanks for thinking of ways to help. The only free WiFi I know of is at McDonald's, the local library or some place similar & it's usually on drip-feed pace. I ran up my mobile bill once by not noticing that the connection had dropped out so I'm out of options really :(
I can't imagine them letting me hook up the TV & PS3 anyway :odd:
I'm resigned to the fact I'll probably be stuck on 1.07 :banghead:
All the more reason to fondly remember the days of GT4 when the game you bought was 100% complete on day 1. Sure it's nice to get updates with all these new toys but they only add to the 'time trial' component of the game :irked:
Disappointed to say the least probably sums it up the best :grumpy:

I feel really gutted for you Pete....i dont know your circumstances but can't you move to a place that has a better chance of getting internet:(

I can't find a tune for the Audi R10 TDI '06 or Stealth Model..which i find a bit unusually? ?? Does anyone know of one please...cheers

Fisker Karma EcoSport '12

530PP
386 BHP
1800kgs
Weight Distribution 48:52

Sports Soft Tyres
Aero Kit Type A
Flat Floor
Custom Wing Type A

FC Sus
F/R
100/110
15.00/15.00
8/8
5/5
3/4
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
7/6

Standard Transmission

Standard LSD

Power Limiter set to 97.0%
all parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 12kgs to Position -50
Downforce - Set at 16

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

This car is electric but it is fun! pretty powerful for a car full of iPod batteries. Looks are stunning (I think they may have spent a lot of time looking at a Maserati) the torque figure is stupendous! 133kgfm!!! Seen as it is a eco car, It was painted green to match its credentials.

View attachment 124670
View attachment 124672
These tune is great won the ascari 10 lap challenge with this only needed a quick pit stop for tires impressed

Renault Megane 2.0 IDE Coupe '00

400PP
176 BHP
1050kgs
Weight Distribution 54:46

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
85/90
4.50/3.25
5/4
4/6
2/5
1.2/0.8
0.06/0.02

Standard Brake Kit
4/6

Five Speed Transmission

FC LSD
10/12/15
Twin Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit

Engine Tuning Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Ballast - Set 91kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

View attachment 177039
View attachment 177040
Renault Megane 2.0 IDE Coupe '00

400PP
176 BHP
1050kgs
Weight Distribution 54:46

Comfort Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
85/90
3.75/2.50
4/6
4/5
2/4
0.8/0.4
0.04/0.00

Standard Brake Kit
4/6

Five Speed Transmission

FC LSD
10/15/18
Twin Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit

Engine Tuning Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Ballast - Set 91kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

meganecoupeimg1-jpg.177039

meganecoupeimg2-jpg.177040
Weight Reduction Stage 3 and not Engine Stage 3. ;)

Compared to the oil burning Peugeot, this thing ain't that fast in it's standard form. Only has a 5 speed gearbox and is slower around Le Mans.
Bought this in GT5 for the rain on the helmut visor experience. Gutted to say the least.

Oh dear thats probably why nobody has tuned it then guys and its 2,4 mil....lol

I love that oil burning Peugeot:)

Last edited:
20140729_004522.jpg

This has definitely been the hardest and most challenging LMP car on here but the most rewarding..it took 10 races to get gold....luckily the Pescarolo made a small mistake and I managed to get past him and then had 5 cars breathing down my neck for the last 2 corners...well nerve wrecking...lol

This car is probably the fastest through the corners but its such a shame it didn't have more power for the straights.

Gold on La Sarthe seasonal 24/07/14 for the Audi R18 TDI Prototype '11
Praiano's tune...plus added High turbo. power 100% .ballast 10kg ..you get 680pp...841Bhp...weight 910kg and brakes F10 R6.

I just had a count up for La Sarthe and found out that I've got so far 20 Golds 14 Silvers and 25 Bronze...thats over 16mil in credits...thats not bad...this is definitely a good little earner:)

Last edited:
I found another LMP for you to Tune Shaun...when you get back and have time.....that is if you want to tune this one....the Audi R8 (Audi Playstation Team ORECA) 05...I can't find a tune for this anywhere:) cheers

Its a shame you can't buy a car to give to the Garage thats does the tune for you or the credits:( it would be a way to say thank you for all there hard work:) Come on PD...make it so:)

Last edited:
I just did a my best time on La Sarthe 3.23 and 3.23 and came 2nd....lol:)

Edit....Thats better 3.22 and 3.21 and won in the Pescarolo:)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back