Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Looks like many are able to move up to GT Sport and get a head start. Congrats boys! Some of us are not so lucky and will be hanging around GT6. Gonna get even quieter around here :(

I'm still here checking up on things even if i haven't been playing GT6 for over a year.

It won't change just because i got a chance to join the beta test group

I'm sure most of the other prominent members and contributers in this garage page will stick around here as well.

@Bowtie-muscle I'm in agreement with @LordJCS just cause we are in GTSBeta now doesn't mean it will get too quite.
It's gotten quite here because gt6 is a dead horse and the PS3 platform is dyeing. I went throught four in a year.
But also the disks are dyeing too that's chased more people out than anything. IMO
I'll still be playing and trying new tunes. I would've posted more recently but I'm on vacation with the family. Even though the current seasonals aren't the best, I am too addicted to this game to quit. 🤬 Cheers to all! :cheers:

@shaunm80 , this are our first Races , two of them on new Circuits , this will be interesting without practice :lol:

C9dRGsLW0AEUFE2.jpg large.jpg

@shaunm80 , this are our first Races , two of them on new Circuits , this will be interesting without practice :lol:

View attachment 641242
You can practice now and get in a qualifying time. I am just watching the F1 qualifying but then I will be right back on the game. I have driven 26 miles already though and unlocked a new Group 3 car. I got the Renault race car thing.

I am looking forward to getting more miles under my belt later on. :)

I guess the first Stress Test for the Server failed :lol:
It is okay, I am back in now and doing a new race event.

Edit: First GT Sport overview.

The graphics are amazing, the sound is improved and the game play is realistic. The servers are having major issues and I only managed to get in to one race but once the servers are sorted out this should be a cracking game.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having problems getting online with GT Sport? I can't connect to the server for the races. :(

I'm had problems! I qualified for the Brands race and then patiently waited for the count down only for it to say server error! Felt gutted, it was supposed to be my first race !

It wouldn't let me back in. Oh well try again next time.

I thought the graphics were pretty nice, the driving felt great. I like the improved engine sounds and the reduced tire squeal.

I think it's gonna be perfect, in the meantime haven't played GT6 for almost a year but think I'm going to do the seasonals again before their gone.

Last edited:
I got in a tad late yesterday which meant i wasn¨t able to join any races, but i did manage to qualify..

I went in on the deep end and turned off all driving aids except for abs set to low. I'm home all day today, so lets see how it turns out.

So far i'm really liking what pd has done with this, even tho it's in a beta stage.. Just imagine what the completed version will be like.

I got in a tad late yesterday which meant i wasn¨t able to join any races, but i did manage to qualify..

I went in on the deep end and turned off all driving aids except for abs set to low. I'm home all day today, so lets see how it turns out.

So far i'm really liking what pd has done with this, even tho it's in a beta stage.. Just imagine what the completed version will be like.
I am working on a few base setups for the tuneable cars. The tuning physics is surprisingly easy to get to grips with. You two both have Grp. 4 Nissan GT-R's.. I think this car is definitely the overdog in this group. :)

I am working on a few base setups for the tuneable cars. The tuning physics is surprisingly easy to get to grips with. You two both have Grp. 4 Nissan GT-R's.. I think this car is definitely the overdog in this group. :)
I got the Nissan GT-R today and i have improved my time with the DS4. I have a problem with the rotation angle setting at my wheel. At Hairpins i have to make two full rotations and that makes me slow. It's good the events are still up so we can do some practice . I look forward to a Exeter GT Sport Forum :)

I got the Nissan GT-R today and i have improved my time with the DS4. I have a problem with the rotation angle setting at my wheel. At Hairpins i have to make two full rotations and that makes me slow. It's good the events are still up so we can do some practice . I look forward to a Exeter GT Sport Forum :)

How much have you improved your time by if you don't mind me asking?

I am struggling with the hairpin too. I have a base setup which makes the car easier to drive at speed. You can play around with it to make it fit your style.

GT-Gran-Turismo-Sport-Logo-Mittel-Artikelbild-Tailor-DKS.jpg

Nissan GT-R Gr. 4

Traction Control (TC) 1

Racing Hard Tyres

Brake Balance – Rear 1

Suspension
F/R
75/80
26.00/25.30
5/4
4/5
3/4
1.5/1.5
-0.12/0.26

Aerodynamics
250/525

FC LSD
F/R
18/22
28/32
20/22

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 162mph
1st 3.090 / 53
2nd 2.210 / 75
3rd 1.710 / 96
4th 1.350 / 122
5th 1.100 / 150
6th 0.940 / 180
Set final gear to 3.360

Note: This is a GT Sport setup. Not GT6.. :)

Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170419091157.jpg

Last edited:
Back