Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
A Spec Time Trial and Drift Trial Events (Updated 23/3/17)

P1010543.JPG

Some old events have been repeated. Let me know what you use to get gold. :)

Non-Racing Car Super Lap (550PP CS)
KTM X-BOW R '12 (550PP SH)
McLaren MP4-12C '10 (550PP SH)

GT500 Super Lap (600PP RH)
Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12 (600PP RH) - General Track Tune
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 (600PP RH)

European Non-Racing Car Drift Trial
BMW Z4 M Coupe '08 (Drift Seasonal Setup)
Ferrari 599 '06 (Drift Setup)
McLaren MP4-12C '10 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

Front-Engine, Rear-Wheel Drive Racing Car Drift Trial
Nissan C-WEST RAZO Silvia '01 (Drift Setup)
Toyota 86 "Racing" 13 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

Last edited:
Hi Shaun,

I have had time to complete the Beginners and Intermediate challenges. The only changes made were SS tires and final gear for the Intermediate challenge. Two awesome tunes! Cheers to all!

Hi Shaun, a couple more gold tunes for the expert seasonal:
Only PP level and final gears adjusted...
:cheers:
All these cars added to the previous seasonal lists now. Thank you guys. :) Looking forward to what you find for the new batch. No pressure. ;)

Hi Shaun, for the GT500 super lap i have also used the Honda HSV and for the Non-Racing Car super lap i have used the McLaren MP4 , The Drift Events was easy won with the BMW Z4 M-Coupe and the Toyota 86 "Racing" :)

Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 (600PP RH)
This Diablo is a beast. Sharp Gold in first lap, 1:37.xx in second lap and 1:36.4xx in third lap. Pretty good for the first day. I'm sure it can evolve to better lap times. Thank you Shaumn.:cheers:
All added to the list. Thank you guys. Much appreciated.

That would have been my luck, the installation finishes just as my wife gets home.:ouch:
She has a skewed perception that reality is more important than racing in the GT series of games.:boggled: :lol: :) :cheers:

Does your wife talk with mine and exchange notes? :lol: :dopey: ;)
I think all wives have a secrete chat forum that they never tell us about, that they exchange notes and ideas at.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:cheers:

A Spec Single Races (Updated 6/4/17)

P1010239.JPG

Some old events that have once again resurfaced. Let me know what tunes you use from my garage to get gold and I will add them to this new list. Thanks all. :)

Beginner Level Supercar Festival (550PP SM)
BMW M4 M Performance Edition (550PP SS)
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur (R34) '02 (550PP SM)

Intermediate Level American Muscle (500PP SM)
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 (500PP SH)
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (500PP SS)

Expert Level Rainmasters (500PP SS)
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (500PP SS)
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 (500PP SH)

Last edited:
First week impressions of GTsport.
Graphics top notch
Tuning exactly the same. Top speed is now showen for each gear in the transmission no power graph at this point.

Drive controls
Digital same
Analog same
6 axis slow and jerky.

Black flag system revamped, variety of time penalty 0.100-??? (My max so far is 1.5 seconds when I got rammed off track) based on how much you cut.
Slow down due to a black flag is optional failure to due so will result in the total remaining penalty being added to your lap time at the lap. All four tires off the track and a gain if more than 0.100 seconds required to trigger black flag.
A.I. Is busted intermediate is harder than professional they driver faster and will ram you. Pro they drive clean and at a steady pace.

First week impressions of GTsport.
Graphics top notch
Tuning exactly the same. Top speed is now showen for each gear in the transmission no power graph at this point.

Drive controls
Digital same
Analog same
6 axis slow and jerky.

Black flag system revamped, variety of time penalty 0.100-??? (My max so far is 1.5 seconds when I got rammed off track) based on how much you cut.
Slow down due to a black flag is optional failure to due so will result in the total remaining penalty being added to your lap time at the lap. All four tires off the track and a gain if more than 0.100 seconds required to trigger black flag.
A.I. Is busted intermediate is harder than professional they driver faster and will ram you. Pro they drive clean and at a steady pace.
We have tuning options available? Happy days!

Back