Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Okay folks. I am officially back in the UK. I have to wait for 2.10 patch do download before I can do anything on GT6 so I wont be able to do any tuning for a little while. I have a busy week coming up but as I previously mentioned, I will be looking into tuning a few LMPs as they seem to be appearing a lot recently. It appears that I can't actually download the 2.10 patch as yet for some reason. It keeps cutting out on me. Not much use right now. Grr.

I plan on going through this thread from when I went away to answer any questions posed to me or just pass comment on things I may have missed. This may take a while as I noticed whilst I was away, about 3 weeks of updates and seasonals bypassed me.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07

500PP
371 BHP
1320Kgs
Weight Dist 55:45

Inch Up: 1 Wheels Oz Racing
I painted my a pearl black colour to match the wheels. Looks pretty sweet.

Sports Soft Tyres

FC Sus
F/R
110/120
8.40/5.90
6/5
5/7
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.06

Racing Braking Kit
6/4

FC Trans
Set final gear to 5.000
set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.778
2nd 2.169
3rd 1.743
4th 1.434
5th 1.217
6th 1.065
Set final gear to 2.850

AYC set to 80
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

40:60

Set power limiter to 97%
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction
Ballast -
Set 88kgs to Position 50

An extremely grippy, agile car. Good fun. Tuned on TCS 1 and ABS 1.

View attachment 111152
* Change oil. 👍

Welcome back Shaun :cheers: Many new Challenges waiting for you. I hope it was ok that we have wasted so many Pages of your Tread :)
No problem at all. Its not a waste, from what I saw, it was a lot of talk about seasonals and tunes which were used for it. :) My biggest challenge is updating GT6.. It keeps cutting out so I may have to try again later with the update. Abit annoying to say the least.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. EDITION '00 (SanerDK Version)

550PP
519 BHP
1200kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Aero Kit Type B
Inch Up: 1 Wheels
Change Oil

Sports Soft Tyres

FC Sus

F/R
120/130
6.75/6.00
5/5
4/4
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
7/6

FC Transmission (Better than stock)
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.779
2nd 2.171
3rd 1.712
4th 1.421
5th 1.210
6th 1.066
set final gear to 3.000

FC LSD
F/R
8/12
10/14
5/10
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

35:65

All (best) power parts (except for NOS)

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 87kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only. DS3 pad.

To get the best out of this car, throttle control is needed through the corners but once you have past the apex, you can full throttle onto a straight and the car has loads of grip for great acceleration. Tyre wear is okay too (as long as you don't cook the tyres through the corners)

View attachment 125447
* Power Limiter 91.6.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Rally Car (GTRacer Version)

579PP
584 BHP
Weight 1115kgs
Weight Distribution 58:42

Racing Soft Tyres

Change Oil

Tune for Fuji Circuit

FC Sus
F/R
80/85
9.50/7.50
6/7
5/6
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
7/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000 (if gears do not match, try 5.500)
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.100
2nd 2.200
3rd 1.740
4th 1.450
5th 1.245
6th 1.100
Set final gear to 3.180

FC LSD
10/12
12/14
16/20
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

40:60

Power limiter at 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce set to 130/300

The tune for fuji was designed to minimise tyre wear and still be fast round corners.

View attachment 136321
(if gears do not match, try 5.500)
Yes, the initial Final Gear is 5500. ;)

Having read the post above, I can see Im not the only one who's having issues. Thankfully, I have unlimited use broadband so I'm not stung on d/l usage (which is excellent) but its still annoying. I even plugged a LAN cable into my PS3 to boost the internet signal for this download .
It's highly recommended to always use your cable connection for your PS3. :cool: 👍

Volkswagen Lupo GTI '01 (350PP CS) P38 +1126
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 (450PP SH) P14 +418
Audi A3 3.2 Quattro '03 (450PP SH) P11 +308
Audi S3 '02 (450PP SH) P14 +414

Like 👍
Im glad that you like those cars. I love the Audi's. they are so nice to drive on most of the circuits GT6 has.

This Car makes it easy to get Gold at A-Spec Nürburg Ring :cheers: Just out of your Garage no changes needed. The Beginners Event at Brands Hatch can be won easy with all your 500 PP Cars
Thanks for letting me know. If these seasonals are still on, I shall definitely try this
View attachment 192289

Gold on La Sarthe seasonal 700pp 24/07/14 with your tune shaun....wicked:) i had this car already so it had an oil change...i had 961bhp 700pp and changed brakes to F9 R8..plus i changed camber to 00 00...for this circuit and left everything as you set it:) thanks for this awesome tune:)

It was nice to get gold with a different car than the Pescarolo:)

I use to use another tuners tunes for this car but I found that this was not suited to my driving style. I found this version much easier to handle at high speeds on any comer.
Correction: Set final gear to 5.000, initial. ;-)

What would i do without your QC. :) Thanks for letting me know. I will go through your notes soon and update the original tune so others know straight away.

Great tune for this car!👍👍. Now I can run this event in under 10 minutes. This is my grinding race now for my alternate account. I tried several different cars on this one but they were all 11 minutes and change. The Rocket with this set up is an enjoy to drive. Thanks again. So far your tunes have been spot on for me and have alowed me to gold 6 events so far. I don't understand how you do it:confused: but I am very glad that you are.👍👍
The Rocket Car is great fun. It really gives you a sense of what it would be like to drive one of those old beauties.
View attachment 195502

The Pescarolo C60 Hybride-Jud '05 is definetely the fastest and most controllable LMP for La Sarthe Seasonal 10/07/14 out of the 13 cars i got Gold with.
Praiano's tune but added High Turbo. Power 84.5%. Ballast 50kg..you get 700pp...982 bhp and weight 950kg..Downforce 600 850 and Brakes 10 10.
Best Race lap time so far is 3.21.653...but i'm sure in the right hands you can get a quicker time:)
I need to get this car. Everyones been raving about it and its not one I own in my garage yet. Its times like these I wish I exploited that 1.01 glitch :(

And the last Gold at Spa :cheers: Four Gold with your Tunes , cheers Shaun :cheers:

Nothing feels like racing more than this beast. It has so much power and a lot of control for the amount of torque it produces.
I test today a modified tune of the shaun version for the LOTUS 97T.You put the shaun tune and after that,add to the ballast 15 kg to the -1 position and you will get the PR for the seasonal.I did 1:55.679

I shall add your changes when I am able to do this seasonal.

Hi Shaun welcome back...Hope you had a wicked Honeymoon 👍 :cheers: hope you can get your update sorted out soon mate...that's so annoying :banghead:

As Chris Said...sorry too for all the posts and pics i put on your thread...i bet your'e glad there's no LMP cars left for me to post...lol

As for the Pescarolo C60... Yes this car is amazing and so is your Mazda 787B Stealth tune:bowdown:

Looking forward to using your new Lmp tunes....when you get sorted out mate

Cheers

Badger

Hi Shaun welcome back...Hope you had a wicked Honeymoon 👍 :cheers: hope you can get your update sorted out soon mate...that's so annoying :banghead:

As Chris Said...sorry too for all the posts and pics i put on your thread...i bet your'e glad there's no LMP cars left for me to post...lol

As for the Pescarolo C60... Yes this car is amazing and so is your Mazda 787B Stealth tune:bowdown:

Looking forward to using your new Lmp tunes....when you get sorted out mate

Cheers

Badger
It has literally just updated and is about to install. Give it an hour and ill be up and running with 2.10 and the new VGT cars to get. Gonna have a few hours tonight on GT6 when I have the TV to myself. Although I have just been in Africa in person. I am watching it on DVD now. Its still amazing to see.

P1060791.JPG

It has literally just updated and is about to install. Give it an hour and ill be up and running with 2.10 and the new VGT cars to get. Gonna have a few hours tonight on GT6 when I have the TV to myself. Although I have just been in Africa in person. I am watching it on DVD now. Its still amazing to see.

View attachment 197230

Wicked...that downloaded quick...it shouldn't take long to install:) i bet you cant wait... i love the sound of the new VGT nissan...it whistles.

That's a Awesome pic.... did you take this one....that must of been a wicked experience Shaun....good for you mate:)

Wicked...that downloaded quick...it shouldn't take long to install:) i bet you cant wait... i love the sound of the new VGT nissan...it whistles.

That's a Awesome pic.... did you take this one....that must of been a wicked experience Shaun....good for you mate:)
I did take that pic. I was about 10 meters away from the lion at that point. I got a better one when I was only 3 meters away from it. Ill upload that one another time The lions are simply mesmerising creatures. You can't help but watch every move. Ah yes. 1.10. I blame the jet lag! :)

I did take that pic. I was about 10 meters away from the lion at that point. I got a better one when I was only 3 meters away from it. Ill upload that one another time The lions are simply mesmerising creatures. You can't help but watch every move. Ah yes. 1.10. I blame the jet lag! :)

2.10...i hadn't noticed....yes blame jet lag...lol

i bet they were wicked to watch in the flesh and not in a program:)

And the last Gold at Spa :cheers: Four Gold with your Tunes , cheers Shaun :cheers:
No wonder I could not keep up with yours and Badgers racing lines at SPa. You guys gets some serious speed around the bends where as the stock lotus (with power limit of course) which i was using would steer off. I must try this tune out :) thanks for pointing out the tunes which we need Chris with Shaun being busy :)

Back