Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Thanks Pete...Sorry you haven't been able to participate in this mate:(
Its been the best time i've ever had on here so far and prob nothing else will touch it and out of the 105 Races i can say that about 90 % of them my Heart was Banging out of my chest and i think i've might of damaged a nerve it my right thumb from Braking so hard:lol:

Your'e right i now have some wicked Lmp cars set up for future Race car Seasonals...and of course loads of Smiles too:gtpflag:

Cheers Buddy:cheers:
Ah yes, DS3thumbitis đź‘Ť :lol:

Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12

615PP
529 BHP
900kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
60/65
22.25/22.50
6/8
5/7
2/4
2.5/3.0
-0.15/0.30

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 149mph
1st 3.496
2nd 2.685
3rd 2.055
4th 1.670
5th 1.407
6th 1.224
Set final gear to 2.920

FC LSD
8/10/20

Set power limiter to 100.0%

Downforce
F/R
525/700

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

View attachment 174307
View attachment 174308

Wicked Tune for Gold on the new 600pp Seasonal 07/08/14 on Nurburgring Nordschleife..Best Lap so far...6.40.379
I got this after 5 Silvers....in the right hands and with most personal settings turned off this time will be quicker:)

As tune above but decreased power to 84.5%...Added 17kg ballast...Already did oil change..so you get 600pp..469Bhp and 917kg weight.

For you who use these Settings..

Auto Gearbox...set to 199mph

AS...Mild
TC..... 1
ASM... On
ABS.....1
SRF..... On
CSS......7

Tips....Try to keep off the curbs and overtake the first few cars ASAP...otherwise they will hold you back to much to make up the time and it seems you have get to the leading car just on the start of the long straight to overtake it or it will be gone....in this Race-car.

Thanks again Shaun for this Awesome Tune....your'e the Man:bowdown:

Nurgburg.jpg

Edit...New lap time...6.28.296.

Last edited:
That's pretty good you can handle Cars without any Aids my Friend đź‘Ť I can't
I am sure anyone could really if they put enough time in to learn it. So don't think of yourself as anything less. I Remember some people including myself on here saying We could never drift in a million years, now we gold most drifting events with the help of some good tunes ;) Personally I just find a balance between what makes the game fun for me. I use ABS 1 100% of the time and TCS 0. However I still use "x" to accelerate, square to brake and the directional pad to turn which makes it one of a hell of a task sometimes, so I don't get the best times going compared to everyone else, but this is the way i prefer to play :)

I am sure anyone could really if they put enough time in to learn it. So don't think of yourself as anything less. I Remember some people including myself on here saying We could never drift in a million years, now we gold most drifting events with the help of some good tunes ;) Personally I just find a balance between what makes the game fun for me. I use ABS 1 100% of the time and TCS 0. However I still use "x" to accelerate, square to brake and the directional pad to turn which makes it one of a hell of a task sometimes, so I don't get the best times going compared to everyone else, but this is the way i prefer to play :)

Well spoken my good Sir.

:cheers:

Edit: I remember the good 'ol days when i also used that configuration you mentioned. I tried using that the other day.. Let's just put it this way... Did not go well...

Like me. I use only the Buttons since GT2 and i'm to old now to change anything :)

I tuned the car for 500PP (498PP for real) , just add all the power upgrades then modify the transmission :

TRANSMISSION
FINAL 5,500
SPEED : Set at the max speed then set to the min. (180km/h - 112mph)
1st 2,632
2nd 2,054
3rd 1,649
4th 1,361
5th 1,155
6th 1,002
FINAL 2,913

With this setup the car is capable of +260km/h of speed (tested at Bathurst)

Also i modified the camber ...

CAMBER

1,8 / 1,2

And the tires ... Sport soft
The car handless pretty well (for me XD)
Anyway thanks for the base tuning ;)
Just a thought lets hope they put this in Gt7 that's supposed to come out in Feb 2015 (Le Sarthe) come back:idea:

Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00

500PP
405 BHP
1400kgs
Weight Distribution 56:44

Sports Soft Tyres

DO NOT change Oil
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension
F/R
125/135
12.25/9.75
5/5
4/4
1/5
0.0/0.0
-0.02/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.544
2nd 1.975
3rd 1.557
4th 1.272
5th 1.076
6th 0.946
Set final gear to 3.250

FC LSD
16/18/25
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 92.0%
all engine parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 74kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

This car is designed to take corners at the right speed. It doesn't like being thrown into them too enthusiastically. Has a lot of grip and power on corner exits to make up the time for the easy corner entry. A real cruiser for those lazy drives and easy wins.

View attachment 135146
* Change oil. ;)

Wicked Tune for Gold on the new 600pp Seasonal 07/08/14 on Nurburgring Nordschleife..Best Lap so far...6.40.379
I got this after 5 Silvers....in the right hands and with most personal settings turned off this time will be quicker:)

As tune above but decreased power to 84.5%...Added 17kg ballast...Already did oil change..so you get 600pp..469Bhp and 917kg weight.

For you who use these Settings..

Auto Gearbox...set to 199mph

AS...Mild
TC..... 1
ASM... On
ABS.....1
SRF..... On
CSS......7

Tips....Try to keep off the curbs and overtake the first few cars ASAP...otherwise they will hold you back to much to make up the time and it seems you have get to the leading car just on the start of the long straight to overtake it or it will be gone....in this Race-car.

Thanks again Shaun for this Awesome Tune....your'e the Man:bowdown:

View attachment 200072

Just went out with my ts030 and did a 6:30.387 with the tune i used for the Redbull ring seasonal i mentioned earlier in the thread. It lacks speed on the straights, but on the twisty bits it's as quick as a polititian changing his agenda. A very fun drive to say the least.

I then decided to take my GT-R GT500 Stealth out for a spin and set a time of 6:32.782. Grips the track like a leach.

Fun fun..

Just went out with my ts030 and did a 6:30.387 with the tune i used for the Redbull ring seasonal i mentioned earlier in the thread. It lacks speed on the straights, but on the twisty bits it's as quick as a polititian changing his agenda. A very fun drive to say the least.

I then decided to take my GT-R GT500 Stealth out for a spin and set a time of 6:32.782. Grips the track like a leach.

Fun fun..

Thats a very quick time on both...well done:cheers:
What top speed did you get with the Stealth on the straight.....that car is Awesome;)

Back