Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
A funny thing happened the other day.. My fianceé decided to give GT6 a whirl, and did quite well tbh. After she was done, i went for some races and noticed that the cars i drove behaved strangely.. Took a quick peek into the driving options and discovered to my horror that SRF was enabled..

I was not amused by that, but my fianceé found it to be quite funny..
Are you implying that SRF is a aid for girls :P

My current development list:

Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) '91 (Unused FITT Entry being optimised for general use) - Done
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86) '83 (Unused FITT Entry " ") - Done
Mercedes Benz A 160 Avantgarde '98 (350PP CM) - Done
RUF BTR '86 (500PP SM Tyres) - Done
Mini Cooper S '02 (400PP CS Tyres) - Done
Renault Megane R.S. '08 (450PP SH Tyres) - Done

Last edited:
My current development list:

Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) '91 (Unused FITT Entry being optimised for general use)
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86) '83 (Unused FITT Entry " ")
Mercedes Benz A 160 Avantgarde '98 (350PP CM-CS Tyres)
RUF BTR '86 (500PP SH/SM Tyres)
Mini Cooper S '02 (400PP CS Tyres)
Renault Megane R.S. '08 (450PP SH Tyres)

Ah... A RUF tune.. That makes me very happy...

That's a proper man's car. To drive that car without aids on requires a set of plums in the size range of Jupiter's moons..

I think in all these Races we should have a choice of what aids we use....it shouldn't matter to the people who don't use them.. because most of the time they get faster lap times anyway and each to there own 👍 what do you think guys:cheers:

Last edited:
I think in all these Races we should have a choice of what aids we use....it shouldn't matter to the people who don't use them.. because most of the time there are get faster lap times anyway and each to there own 👍 what do you think guys:cheers:

I'm gonna keep some of the aids available for use..

While being on the subject..

Another thing that really grinds my gears next to SRF. And that's using racing tires on road cars.

On road cars, there should be no higher than sports tires. Some racecars can be run on sports tires.

Shaun's FITT NSX is one of them. I even think that the GT-86 Racecar base model can be run on sport tires too.

Last edited:
Ah... A RUF tune.. That makes me very happy...

That's a proper man's car. To drive that car without aids on requires a set of plums in the size range of Jupiter's moons..
The satisfaction that comes with completing a lap of the Nordschleife in the RUF Yellowbird makes me feel invincible. Then I remind myself of the video on YouTube of the nutter that takes one by the scruff of the neck & teaches it who's the boss IN REAL LIFE! :nervous:
Thud, and that's me crashing back to earth & reality :(

The satisfaction that comes with completing a lap of the Nordschleife in the RUF Yellowbird makes me feel invincible. Then I remind myself of the video on YouTube of the nutter that takes one by the scruff of the neck & teaches it who's the boss IN REAL LIFE! :nervous:

Yup.. That vid does the exact same thing to me as well.... It's impressive to see a master doing what a master does.

Here's the vid...

The top comment cracked me up though... "One large pair of high speed hairy gonads dressed in casual tee, white socks and loafers. Bring back the 80's when men were men and pansies wore helmets...!"

Yup.. That vid does the exact same thing to me as well.... It's impressive to see a master doing what a master does.

Here's the vid...

The top comment cracked me up though... "One large pair of high speed hairy gonads dressed in casual tee, white socks and loafers. Bring back the 80's when men were men and pansies wore helmets...!"

What a Wicked Video Guys.....He Rocks:bowdown:

Maybe that's not what you looking for but it's the Favorit of my own Tunes :)

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) '06

600 PP
580 HP
1220 kg
Weight Distribution 51:49
Sport Soft Tyres

Aero Kit Type A
Rear Wing Type B
Wheels Standard
Flat Floor

No Oil Change

FC Suspension

105/110
9,20/14,50
2/3
3/3
3/3
1.5/1.5
-0,30/0.12

Brake Balance 5/4

FC Transmission

Final Gear 5000
Max Speed 220 kph (137 mph)
1:2584
2:2028
3:1614
4:1298
5:1076
6:0932

Final Gear 3540

FC LSD

8/12/18

Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Sport Computer
Super Charger
All other Engine Parts Standard

Power Limiter 96,1

Weight Reduction 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast 56kg to pos. -14 (51/49)

Downforce 14

Tuned with ABS 1 and TC 1 and SRF

For any Track

If some Numbers don't fit please let me know :)
I did not expect what i unleashed with posting this Tune :D

Here's a buddy of mine from a forum here in Sweden. (Zatzy.com responsible for the "Getaway in Stockholm" vids.) tearing it up on Nürburgring in his Porsche (itsfun)..

Enjoy!

That's was good to watch....And the passengers door coming open at 300 Kph..he must of nearly shat himself...lol:nervous:
He's an Awesome Driver...he handled that spin out well...cheers for that:tup:

Last edited:
Lets forget about the Racing Tomorrow and we could all meet up with pistols at dawn....if you get my drift....this was meant to be FUN:banghead:

Here's a buddy of mine from a forum here in Sweden. (Zatzy.com responsible for the "Getaway in Stockholm" vids.) tearing it up on Nürburgring in his Porsche (itsfun)..

Enjoy!

I don't speak Swedish but the 360 degree spin & nervous laughter at the end speaks volumes internationally.

Back